Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad (42364 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by RedPanthar: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
The backbone of the issue is the man has an abundant masculine energy he isn't issuing. And along with lack of distractions he has infinite time

Time

Distractions

Energy
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Deicide:
So the mumu can only flex his muscles on his waek wife

Abi
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's up to you to choose to either leave things as they are or try. Wahala be like bicycle. One has to keep pushing
I will keep trying, I hope it works out eventually
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:
The backbone of the issue is the man has an abundant masculine energy he isn't issuing. And along with lack of distractions he has infinite time

Time

Distractions

Energy

The only time he is distracted is when he is with his friends drinking and the moment he is back, he will start beating my mom
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by RedPanthar: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

There was a time I told her to come spend like a month with my son and I, she came truly but left after a week to go meet her husband.

Lmao. It's their bond that's pulling her back

You're no longer her work. He's now her work. Hence you don't matter. Pele

One month is too much. And destructive. Make it spontaneous 1 week visit and stays. She will do fine that way

Another thing is if there are few things to have her engaged and busied at your end, she gets psychologically tired and want a new environment to spend her energy and attention on. She needs serious distraction like AFRICA MAGIC, ORISUN continous old plays to take her time, kids, churching activities etc
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by RedPanthar: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

The only time he is distracted is when he is with his friends drinking and the moment he is back, he will start beating my mom

Is that one distraction? Mtchew angry
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lmao. It's their bond that's pulling her back

You're no longer her work. He's now her work. Hence you don't matter. Pele

One month is too much. And destructive. Make it spontaneous 1 week visit and stays. She will do fine that way

Another thing is if there are few things to have her engaged and busied at your end, she gets psychologically tired and want a new environment to spend her energy and attention on. She needs serious distraction like AFRICA MAGIC, ORISUN continous old plays to take her time, kids, churching activities etc

The only that can distract her is me and my son, everything else isn't working and can't work. The situation is crazy
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

Is that one distraction? Mtchew angry

Lol
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by RedPanthar: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

The only that can distract her is me and my son, everything else isn't working and can't work. The situation is crazy

She hates TV?
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

She hates TV?
No, what I am saying is that she watches TV a lot but that hasn't changed the situation.
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by RedPanthar: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

No, what I am saying is that she watches TV a lot that hasn't changed the situation.

You took a bold step forward. The man is just the perfect case of. Incompatible and wrong choice

If you want her to live long, you will really need to be there for her.
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedPanthar:

You took a bold step forward. The man is just the perfect case of. Incompatible and wrong choice

If you want her to live long, you will really need to be there for her.

Thanks bro
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by Thattallgirl(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol I have asked her before if she would start a business, she said no. I don't know why and how she is like that.
Sigh...I pray God gives u the wisdom to handle your mom embarassed
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by Robinho22: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Please don't forget to Hit the Subscribe button for more powerful videos
Re: I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad by BaddieFreak(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Sigh...I pray God gives u the wisdom to handle your mom embarassed

Amen, thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.