Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music? (1035 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. / My Experience At An Hotel That Made Me Stop Judging Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music? by africandictator(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
How wish na davido win am, we nor for hear all these long story
Abeg cry ur cry , davido no sabi sing simple
but you sabi vibe to him songs sha.. And you get them for your phone.
Re: Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music? by Dreyton36: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2020
africandictator:
but you sabi vibe to him songs sha.. And you get them for your phone.

Sorry dude I listen to reasonable music with my Henny and kpoli

Currently listening to boye. I wrap Dada eh grin

1 Like

Re: Should The Grammy's Be A Tool For Judging Good African Music? by Dreyton36: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
africandictator:
lol I sabi this guy good to have you back on here �

Bad guy I sight you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Woman Shakes Her Big Bum Bum After Receiving Credit Alert (watch Video) / Wickedness, See What A Guy Did To Her Beautiful Girlfriend That Made People Cry / Would You Allow A Girl Who Rejected Your Proposal Into Your House Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.