Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (62889 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know if it's witchcraft but once I see a married man, I will know, one wanted to deceive me here but I kept insisting that he's a married man and when he noticed I was so sure, he owned up lol.Ladies should learn to take their time before jumping on this species of men we have around these days, don't fall for what he's telling you now after he's done the deed or were you expecting him to tell you that he's happy to have slept with you and he's done? ladies should stop falling for that yeye talk, all those niceties he's forming now and you are buying it too was all part of the game. I'm waiting for that man that will come and deceive me,by the time you exhaust your energy, you will surely take a voluntary exit. Make I go chop jare

How will you know? Does it mean that any guy that acts nice is married?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by QuintessentialW: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Nairalanders and insults. How exactly am I the side hoe here? Someone clearly looked me in the face and lied to me many times and I am the hoe?

Are you always like this or you are faking it?

I don’t need your advice, I advised myself and left him for his wife and family.

The only thing I've got to tell you is that your married man ex isn't remorse at all.

He's been in the business. The plan is to keep you in the dark until you fall... then when it gets too hard to to keep the lies, he tells you the truth, in the hope that you make the choice to stay, or leave of your own volition. If you choose to stay because you're sadly in love, it's a win win for him... eating his cake and having it. If you leave, oh well, it was good while it lasted - on to the next victim. He even expects you'll feel grateful to him for telling you the truth midway.

Forgive him for your own peace of mind, and to not block your future blessings. But this man and all he did was 100% premeditated. Don't let him fool you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by esperon25: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience -A lot of lessons to learn here.
I think it's particularly inspiring that you are resolute in acting right towards his wife and family, and in upholding your values and principles.
The best is yet to come!

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Aileexa1:

How will you know? Does it mean that any guy that acts nice is married?
Far from that, I really can't explain but I can detect married men when i see them
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by QuintessentialW: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbender:
It's fine. Here I am in a supposed vacation with the "love of my life" whom I was hoping to tie the knots with somewhere in Abuja and getting shitloads of regret, hoping to leave for Port Harcourt earlier than I should and there you are just wanting to be loved right by the ones you want *sigh* God is with you. Take heart

Shitloads of regret. Why?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by fergie001: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
paddyofboss:

Follow a short man u said no. Now u see ursef. If u are interested in talking hit me up. I have humour too. Nor be only that guy get humour. @fergie001 Comman help me talk to this sister
heartbrokengirl...paddyofboss don't have humour oooo.

He is HUMOUR himself...sweet guy, sweet voice.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by GOVERNMENT2: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Plz I am not chasing clout. I have done my best to move on. I ran into his friend yesterday and it made me remember him. I asked his friend why he didn’t tell me and he said the guy assured them he’ll tell me at the right time. His family is abroad truly. He sent their pictures in the midst of his explanations. I don’t know what gave him the guts to do that.
BE SINCERE AND ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by doyinisaac(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
There is more to the story....
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by overall90: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
The op sounds intelligent but how do supposed intelligent people date someone for weeks to months and not know they are married.i found this difficult to believe.
No matter how much the person tries to hide it, the mannerisms, character and daily routines and schedule will at one point not make sense to you.
I am certain this man's family is Nigeria and not in any abroad.

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by zsamorano(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
The fact still remain that, the guy is better than some single niggar out there...madam, make i advice u....give that guy second chance if truly u loves him and can follow your instinct. Don't forget plenty girl dey outside forming femism and will still end up becoming 2nd, 3rd and even 4th wife...u beta wise up. married men sabi love past all these single guy wey u dey see with 3 quarters and sagging jeans up and down. Wise up

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Bola146(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Enough of them here on nairaland embarassed Good forbid I should be a pain to my fellow woman. Thank God he opened up, I once met a guy here, he said he is a single father of one not knowing he is happly married with 4 daughters grin grin Mad man, you can never know because this guy na big fake ( his name on nairaland is HVIL... cheesy) That is why single ladies should not just rush into marriage

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by QuintessentialW: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

The post clearly says that I have let him go. He knew I would block him, that should tell you something...he knows what I stand for. He knows I wouldn’t be his accomplice

We hope so.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by GOVERNMENT2: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:

You see, why I said he's a good man is because men have superior thought process. He could have led you on if he had wanted. He could have made you change to a stupid being if he had wanted. Even if you suspected him, he could still have had his way. But he chosed not to rush you in sex even when it was obvious he could have his way as much as he wanted. He choosed to not hurt you more and ended it.

He is ignorant because he doesn't know that if he had opened up to you during one of your initial dates, you could still have liked him. Women are simply emotional and devoid of logic.
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT THE MAN IN QUESTION shocked
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
I'd rather pass by in silence
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Dearlord(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!

Well, from my point of view you are such a beautiful soul whom loves peace and truth but never seeks .

Wish you all the very best of all the attributes you want in your next man that will be your life partner.

#i*move#

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by uncleck: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT THE MAN IN QUESTION shocked
Abi na

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by femi4: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Some ladies are fool, how can a 36yrs old , working class man with a car be single

7 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by bcashy: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

I met a few members of his family. They were welcoming

He is muslim

hmmmmmm....so sorry cos i can imagine how u must have felt shattered but would u have agreed to marry u as his second wife if initiated that considering the fact that he is a muslim?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know if it's witchcraft but once I see a married man, I will know, one wanted to deceive me here but I kept insisting that he's a married man and when he noticed I was so sure, he owned up lol.Ladies should learn to take their time before jumping on this species of men we have around these days, don't fall for what he's telling you now after he's done the deed or were you expecting him to tell you that he's happy to have slept with you and he's done? ladies should stop falling for that yeye talk, all those niceties he's forming now and you are buying it too was all part of the game. I'm waiting for that man that will come and deceive me,by the time you exhaust your energy, you will surely take a voluntary exit. Make I go chop jare

It's not witchcraft jare... It's simple and basic intelligence with street smarts!!!

I can easily smell marriage off a woman even if she is newly wed, even when she hides her ring... I have also never seen a married man who I couldn't see through his attempts to hide his marital status.

A lot of ladies suspect or even have a nagging inner sense warning them off, but they choose to allow their hearts want what they want. Later on they start lamenting and playing the victim.

The game is what it truly is... Love is not a game for suckers!!!

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
overall90:
The op sounds intelligent but how do supposed intelligent people date someone for weeks to months and not know they are married.i found this difficult to believe.
No matter how much the person tries to hide it, the mannerisms, character and daily routines and schedule will at one point not make sense to you.
I am certain this man's family is Nigeria and not in any abroad.

His family is not in Nigeria. I work in an IOC with a crazy schedule. We had to do lots of lunch dates and impromptu hangouts. Impromptu to me, but he definitely had it planned. I suspected something wasn’t right, I kept watching without necessarily snooping. He complained I am suspecting him too much and it makes him edgy. Sometimes he will change it for me, that he is the one who should be bothered because of my looks. With time I became the one trying to prove there is no other man...Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by bcashy: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
zsamorano:
The fact still remain that, the guy is better than some single niggar out there...madam, make i advice u....give that guy second chance if truly u loves him and can follow your instinct. Don't forget plenty girl dey outside forming femism and will still end up becoming 2nd, 3rd and even 4th wife...u beta wise up. married men sabi love past all these single guy wey u dey see with 3 quarters and sagging jeans up and down. Wise up

I think u are making sense bro!!!! hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by DPlanB1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
The way we Nigerians re going about this relationship of a thing need to be addressed by the FG if possible
We can’t date in peace, cheating self Na war .
Abeg na Whitey sure pass
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by rabiudon: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
He suppose Bleep you
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by cobby14(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
His rating is A++++++++ grin grin just leave or continue from where you stopped
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by paddyofboss(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
fergie001:

heartbrokengirl...paddyofboss don't have humour oooo.

He is HUMOUR himself...sweet guy, sweet voice.

grin grin my gee turned up .. They don know
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by yom2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Any stigma against married people? Its more likely that we all be married some day. And its more likely that married man will occasionally date, reason we have a times first wife, second wife etc even from the beginning of time .. Some people in some age bracket think that being married is a sentence. Yes I can understand the moral concerns but let's not stretch things more than necessary.

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
Some ladies are fool, how can a 36yrs old , working class man with a car be single

Because marriage doesn’t have a defined age and many things could have happened to delay his marriage plans. Anyway, I asked him that question...why is a 36yrs old good looking comfortable man not married...You can guess his answer.

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by 001spice: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
You re nutin bt a spoil brat. He gave u a head.deffinately u gave him back a head too. Someone u r nt even marry to.shame on u, i have no single pity for u. Wat d different btw u n a slut. Abeg carry ur immorality story out of here. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by zuto4u(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please, what time is Anthony Joshua's match today?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by zsamorano(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
don't mind her...who know maybe his konji don enter that hoe self. 36 years old working class and u cannot try to reseacrh properly to find out the real deal about him. well, na financial buoyancy they makes them blind in love. Awon mumu..their puna go hear am

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
bcashy:

hmmmmmm....so sorry cos i can imagine how u must have felt shattered but would u have agreed to marry u as his second wife if initiated that considering the fact that he is a muslim?

No I wouldn’t have married him
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by fergie001: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
paddyofboss:

grin grin my gee turned up .. They don know
Heartbrokengirl.....He is a 'penguin'.

Faithful to the core and a staunch monogamist.

No jokes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.