Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (62901 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by bcashy: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

No I wouldn’t have married him

Okay....
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by walepackage(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
QuintessentialW:

The only thing I've got to tell you is that your married man ex isn't remorse at all.

He's been in the business. The plan is to keep you in the dark until you fall... then when it gets too hard to to keep the lies, he tells you the truth, in the hope that you make the choice to stay, or leave of your own volition. If you choose to stay because you're sadly in love, it's a win win for him... eating his cake and having it. If you leave, oh well, it was good while it lasted - on to the next victim. He even expects you'll feel grateful to him for telling you the truth midway.

Forgive him for your own peace of mind, and to not block your future blessings. But this man and all he did was 100% premeditated. Don't let him fool you.
to be frank you have said it all.the man was being smart trying to make her falling deeply and tell her the truth so that he can have the taste of her rookie afterwards.she has done the best by walking away.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by paddyofboss(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

His family is not in Nigeria. I work in an IOC with a crazy schedule. We had to do lots of lunch dates and impromptu hangouts. Impromptu to me, but he definitely had it planned. I suspected something wasn’t right, I kept watching without necessarily snooping. He complained I am suspecting him too much and it makes him edgy. Sometimes he will change it for me, that he is the one who should be bothered because of my looks. With time I became the one trying to prove there is no other man...Lolzzzz
I am extending an arm of friendship now u are ignoring me ooo. When all these 'demon men' that tower above u now come, you wee follow them sheepishly. Listen to the voice of angel gabriel accept a PM now.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by ojuu4u(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
If every lady, most especially the one that ready to settle down can play relationship game according to its rule, men won't be seeing ourselves as conquerors

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by DPlanB1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=bcashy post=96992597]

I think u are making sense bro!!!! hmmmm
He can state his view without bashing the single ones out there..
The married men u see today were once single,,let us be guided with our words
I came in peace
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by InvertedHammer: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It has been almost 3months but the pain lingers. I know I will be fine…

/
What's the big deal?

Must every date result in marriage.

He fulfilled your fantasy. You had fun. Both of you enjoyed each other's company.

What is the crime?

\

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Brownoctopus: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yawns...
Next story pls.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
OP send me ya picture e get wetin I wan check fess
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by UnbanEbenezar: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

[/s] another scripted and fabricated article.
I've read this tale before so you better find another lie.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Lol......
I guess u didn't read through....she said the niggar massaged her in the hotel and gave her head too....isn't pussy licking sex??
Lol...

@ Heartbrokengirl did u reciprocate by returning the favour in kind?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by paddyofboss(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
fergie001:

Heartbrokengirl.....He is a 'penguin'.

Faithful to the core and a staunch monogamist.

No jokes.
She wee not hear. My shiloh prayer this year was to find a 6ft chic to compliment me grin
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by UnbanEbenezar: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Brownoctopus:
Yawns... Next story pls.
fabricated article
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by ojuu4u(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know if it's witchcraft but once I see a married man, I will know, one wanted to deceive me here but I kept insisting that he's a married man and when he noticed I was so sure, he owned up lol.Ladies should learn to take their time before jumping on this species of men we have around these days, don't fall for what he's telling you now after he's done the deed or were you expecting him to tell you that he's happy to have slept with you and he's done? ladies should stop falling for that yeye talk, all those niceties he's forming now and you are buying it too was all part of the game. I'm waiting for that man that will come and deceive me,by the time you exhaust your energy, you will surely take a voluntary exit. Make I go chop jare

Most self deceit I ever meet. You have never met real player and pray you won't meet them.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
What's the big deal?

Must every date result in marriage.

He fulfilled your fantasy. You had fun. Both of you enjoyed each other's company.

What is the crime?

\

Read again plz. I am not angry he didn’t marry me. I was angry he never told me he is married. I felt like a homebreaker. It was unfair of him to knowingly put me through that.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Acidosis(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
He's 35 years and has been married for about 10 years? If you were his wife 10 years ago, I'm sure you wouldn't agree to his advances.

His wife married him at age 25 when he probably had nothing.

Now go and fish for a GROWING man and leave those that have "arrived" alone for the women who stood by them when they had nothing.

13 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Omezif(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
What you don't know, you don't know it. That's it. What you deserve now is player and seek forgiveness from God for misbehaving.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Elxandre(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!
Lol. Funny how you enjoy or@l sex but deny guys of sex after being sexually satisfied and still claim to have lived without dick.
Why go halfway for something you wouldn't reciprocate?
I think you should also evaluate your selfishness and hypocrisy.

BTW, I'm happy the man let you know he's married early. Lucky you.
I wonder why the selfish man wouldn't divorce before seeking new women.
If he's a polygamist he should simply own up to it.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Onyi22(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
When he was giving you money u didn't tell us oo
When he was giving you Mouth Action, u didn't informed us
When you were collecting gifts and goodies, u didn't alert us.
Now that the table has turned, u want to disturbed our peace..
My friend get out from here

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by dejol88: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

You ended a relationship because of his father insisted that marriage has to be conducted in the Catholic church, but okay to settle for a Muslim assuming he was not married.
My sister, na you play your self.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Elxandre:

Lol. Funny how you enjoy MouthAction but deny guys of sex after being sexually satisfied. Why go halfway for something you wouldn't reciprocate?
I think you should also evaluate your selfishness.

BTW, I'm happy the man let you know he's married early. Lucky you.
I wonder why the selfish man wouldn't divorce before seeking new women.
If he's a polygamist he should simply own up to it.

I don’t necessarily enjoy it, but he was insistent on licking me...that was how he put it. It would have been selfish of me to refuse,lolzzz

Thank you, I am happy he did
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by McTobe(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have had close to a similar experiences with two ladies and ever since I keep to myself. I am married is that I am married simple. Anyway, op you are a terrific story teller, I like it. Just move on, good things come to the one that can wait
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Hardrive(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

No I wouldn’t have married him

I am more concerned about the customized hand made gift that he gave you. please if you can give me a way to contact him I would be very grateful. Pls try and get back to me.my number is 09014900201. This is serious
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by fergie001: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
paddyofboss:

She wee not hear. My shiloh prayer this year was to find a 6ft chic to compliment me grin
grin cheesy
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by dejol88: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him ho

You ended a relationship because of his father insisted that marriage has to be conducted in the Catholic church, but okay to settle for a Muslim assuming he was not married.
My sister, na you play your self.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by yYot: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
yom2:
Any stigma against married people? Its more likely that we all be married some day. And its more likely that married man will occasionally date, reason we have a times first wife, second wife etc even from the beginning of time .. Some people in some age bracket think that being married is a sentence. Yes I can understand the moral concerns but let's not stretch things more than necessary.
Abi o! Nigerian with their religious mindset! People get married more than once in their lifetime. Dating game is till you die! Who told you you will married or stay married till death?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by InvertedHammer: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Read again plz. I am not angry he didn’t marry me. I was angry he never told me he is married. I felt like a homebreaker. It was unfair of him to knowingly put me through that.
/
Which home did you break? None.

Move on. Or as I am suspecting, final final you go back to him especially considering that his family is not around (as he claimed). You are just missing him that's why you are still lamenting.

NB: I can translate women into English.

/
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Onyi22:
When he was giving you money u didn't tell us oo
When he was giving you Mouth Action, u didn't informed us
When you were collecting gifts and goodies, u didn't alert us.
Now that the table has turned, u want to disturbed our peace..
My friend get out from here

He never gave me money, I work in an IOC and earn more than most Nigerians my age. I gave him gifts too, I took him for lunch dates...I did my best to make him as happy as he tried to make me. I am not a self-centered person

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by PrinceMajestic: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
your post says he gave you a Head (sucking the juiced up hairy opening) and later you claim he didn't penetrate you when a guy called you "hoe" but another female quoted you saying the guy slept with you (Fvckd ur brains out) And u didn't deny it to her but you deny it when its a guy asking. your post says u lodge in hotel n had an intimate night when he gave you his head but you claim the sex isn't penetrative sex? better calm your nerves and Keep that cunt for the next good guy, don't let them loosen it further pls, it could be me but I have problem with insincere HOES

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by QuintessentialW: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
walepackage:
to be frank you have said it all.the man was being smart trying to make her falling deeply and tell her the truth so that he can have the taste of her rookie afterwards.she has done the best by walking away.

Exactly.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by lucky4west: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
well certain things are inexplicable in life, but life has to go on, you have to forgive yourself and move on in spite the mistake, most married men readily lie about their status to young single ladies to get them easily, though some men are not happy in their marriages just like some women but cheating nd divorce is not the best answer....though this is not our concern here...plz do not waste your time with a man who hope to divorce his wife for you...again give your life to God by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior and stop living in sin....with time you will heal and God will connect you to your life partner that will put endless smiles on your face....don't dwell on the past, do not regret anything, don't wallow in self pity, just take it to God and free your mind from stress, ask the Holy Spirit to heal you...a genuine life in Christ brings an inner peace that no situation can disrupt...cheers...you will overcome and smile again and remember this this post
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Elxandre(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

I don’t necessarily enjoy it, but he was insistent on licking me...that was how he put it. It would have been selfish of me to refuse,lolzzz

Thank you, I am happy he did
You didn't enjoy wetin? Omo k'omo grin wink

Three months is a long time sha.
Move on and reply those other DMs. kiss
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by sisisioge: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Chai! So sorry dear. He was so selfish to have kept that important detail from you. Imagine! He should have told you so you could decide to get involved or not! Idi jakujaku!

That was how a friend was jejely dating her bobo until his wife called! Friend had no idea the guy was married! Please keep moving on...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.