Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex (5123 Views)

Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by SweetCunt97(f): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2020
OKOATA:
You girls are so funny, so he should be celibate for life because his wife to be doesn't like sex. People who like sex should marry who like sex and people who don't should also do vice versa. You don't need to keep attacking everyone here and saying is sex food? The context is sex food is for nymphos, the OP here stayed 5 months without sex and you are shouting on top of your voice on a matter that doesn't concern your pusssy. I am very sure if your parents didn't have sex you wouldn't have been born, so why the noise making. If you don't like sex abeg hold your pusssy one side.
The guy is managing because the lady is the one carrying him. It's obvious she's not sexually attracted to him. 5 months together and no sex!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by LadyTianna(f): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Since you're not in Nigeria, why not take her to a sex therapist? Would help address the problem from the root. She might not be comfortable talking to you about it cos she feels you might not understand...but it could be different with a professional.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by LadyTianna(f): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
better dump her.
What value can she possibly bring into your life asides sex?
And if she can't even fulfil that, my brother she's of no use to you.
A woman is primarily the source of most problems men face in life..
I want this statement etched in your head.

You don't need a woman to be happy!!!
Just look at this fool. A woman who helped him get out of the country is useless to him, someone he claims supports him and is a good person. Ode ni e
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by LadyTianna(f): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2020
The ignorance of most Nigerians is truly appalling. Someone has a psychological problem that's affecting her sexual life, yet see the foolish things that grown people are typing. Smfh
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Korllami007: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:

Make I hear word. This sex of a thing is overrated.

If they face you now and say do, you'll begin to tell stories of how taribo west was the best goal keeper in the 60s.

How many strength do you guys even have that we'll not hear word in this place.
Everytime, sex this, sex that, bla bla bla!

Las Las, it's sex boosters and enhancers most of you use to sustain yourselves these days.
And that's reason sex is overrated. cheesy

That's your personal opinion. Since sex is overrated to you, I'll advise you not to marry because it's not for others. You mean if Op was to marry the lady for 50 years, so he should not have sex for 50 years because sex overrated.

People wey de do brain no de do original one like before. Chai, see reasoning. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Korllami007: 4:32am On Dec 13, 2020
muller101:
After reading most comments from ladies on this thread. I have come to a conclusion that all of them here are useless.

Taking relationship advice from women is the same thing as taking advice from devil. They'll both lead you astray. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Aileexa1:
Question is, do you see yourself abstaining from sex for years even while married ? If no, then you know what to do.

Its better you break your engagement to her than to have a divorce because of sexual issues.

Sex isn't the only thing in marriage but its necessary. Very very. She is being selfish by punishing you for something you know nothing about. Let her work on herself and accepting that sex is marriage is important, if not, let her be.

If it is an issue now, it will be a huge problem once marriage enter.
You're not an average thinker...I love this more than some peeps forming cartel on a "faceless forum". No matter what we pretend to type here; that's who we truly are, forget your real life hypocrisy.
Once more, I love your line of thinking. In most things don't allow experience to teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:

Your own is too much! Of all she's done for him, sex is what is going to make him leave her?.. you men don't know what you want.

You like the type that is already wild and will be giving it to you every now and then. Tommorow, when she gets out of control and start going outside, you'll come and create another post.

It's those type that will give you another mans child to train that fit you men.
Please stop defending what's totally wrong because of a pseudo ideology. Succinctly let me ask you, can you do same to your partner? If the young man should be your son, and he tells you of such a woman, do you want to tell us that same advice you have been dishing out here will be same thing you will give to your son?. Please when evil is yet to turn devil let's all chew with caution.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Korllami007:

And that's reason sex is overrated. cheesy

That's your personal opinion. Since sex is overrated to you, I'll advise you not to marry because it's not for others. You mean if Op was to marry the lady for 50 years, so he should not have sex for 50 years because sex overrated.

People wey de do brain no de do original one like before. Chai, see reasoning. grin

You obviously jumped into this arguement without knowing where it started from and you feel it will make sense to you? Lol...
Keep confusing yourself.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2020
inspirator1:

Please stop defending what's totally wrong because of a pseudo ideology. Succinctly let me ask you, can you do same to your partner? If the young man should be your son, and he tells you of such a woman, do you want to tell us that same advice you have been dishing out here will be same thing you will give to your son?. Please when evil is yet to turn devil let's all chew with caution.

Let me ask you too.
Would you advise your daughter to be having premarital sex? Let's stop advocating for what we know we can't take if the tables were turned around. I know how men who flirt the most are the ones who dare not see their girl child with another man. So spare me the sermon.

I myself don't practice premarital sex and will never allow or advise my son when the times comes to do such. My daughter of course will not do such and I'll make sure of that.

You can go ahead and push yours out to all the tom dick and Harry for testing.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:

Let me ask you too.
Would you advise your daughter to be having premarital sex? Let's stop advocating for what we know we can't take if the tables were turned around. I know how men who flirt the most are the ones who dare not see their girl child with another man. So spare me the sermon.

I myself don't practice premarital sex and will never allow or advise my son when the times comes to do such. My daughter of course will not do such and I'll make sure of that.

The negative vibe is much, you could reply in a discourse pattern without throwing tantrums. I never concur to pre-marital sex in the above questions. Your ward could get to know all that even without sex.
I'm not a preacher of whatever you deduce from your mention. Sorry I will take a bow.
Please is there any married lady here with a good reasoning faculty. This topic is a huge issue in modern marriage, I need a discourse void of tantrums.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Ezi1993(f): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
what else can women offer in marriage aside from sex?
That your wife is a sex object and a liability does not mean that others are like that..Thank you.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Ladikwa(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Ezi1993:

Run to where?? Is marriage just about sex only??..please if you have no reasonable advice to give..just keep ur hand off the keypad.

He should run as fast as he can.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
inspirator1:

The negative vibe is much, you could reply in a discourse pattern without throwing tantrums. I never concur to pre-marital sex in the above questions. Your ward could get to know all that even without sex.
I'm not a preacher of whatever you deduce from your mention. Sorry I will take a bow.
Please is there any married lady here with a good reasoning faculty. This topic is a huge issue in modern marriage, I need a discourse void of tantrums.

You probably didn't understand the topic of discussion and my part of the arguement before dabbling into the matter.

Next time, try to know what is being argued before coming in.

FYI, I'm kicking against PREMARITAL SEX, not sex in marriage.

Shalom.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Mordecai(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
5 months and no sexual feeling/arousal? She is gay.

That's why she is up for just the pre-intimacy, and the sight of your manhood disgusts her.

CalliDora1:

You probably didn't understand the topic of discussion and my part of the arguement before dabbling into the matter.

Next time, try to know what is being argued before coming in.

FYI, I'm kicking against PREMARITAL SEX, not sex in marriage.

Shalom.

While you kick against pre-marital sex, I didn't see you kick against their living together before marriage. Don't be two-faced.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Lemillion: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2020
U like sex and she doesn't like sex. If you marry her you are sure to cheat on her so just leave her now.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Lemillion: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:

Let me ask you too.

Premarital sex is good it helps u know what you're getting into. Imagine a guy marries a lady and she doesn't like sex or his style of sex he will surely cheat its d truth. Its people like you that their husbands cheat on with little girls and all you'll do is forgive him and cry to your pastor with tithes and offering

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by mascot345: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2020
If u want to enjoy good sex try girls that a not circumsized.. They are the best..

Don't blame her. She is circumsized.. Most girls that are circumsized don't enjoy sex.

I have like 3 girl friends that are not circumsized.

When they are hot.

They will be begging me that they want to come to my house so that I can give them good sex.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Mordecai:
5 months and no sexual feeling/arousal? She is gay.

That's why she is up for just the pre-intimacy, and the sight of your manhood disgusts her.

While you kick against pre-marital sex, I didn't see you kick against their living together before marriage. Don't be two-faced.

I'm not being two-faced. The Bone of contention here was premarital sex, not living together which is also not right. But for the purpose of clarity and emphasis, I had to address only the topic at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / If Your Woman Has Hair On This Part Of Her Belly, This Is What It Means / He Likes Me But I Like His Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.