Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex (5110 Views)

Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / I'm Afraid Of The Way Most Young Ladies Are Into Sex This Days / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by oba68351: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
:Is it food? I don't know what is wrong with this generation and sex. MtcheeewwwWhat keeps marriage A going, can't keep marriage B Na wetin dey pain him,E dey talk
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Jamest162: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Men and sex. Kai you men are in serious problem o
wat d essence of marrying if I won't have sex wit my wife.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by fati2001(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
sex is not the only thing ahead in marriage life.. ...
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by thugmansion(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bruh, Marriage, Sex, Luv, bla bla bla are all overrated. If you are expecting things to get better after getting married, then you are on a wild goose chase.. Try to make sure that everything is sorted out now or you can accept things the way they are....Talking from experience bruh.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by fati2001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
thugmansion:
Talking from experience bruh.
thugmansion experience is different from youngthug experience....

we have negative and positive experience
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by HonourableUche(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kenog4real:
Hi NLders
Please mind my grammars. I have a lot to write but I'm just gonna go straight to the point.
My girlfriend/wife to be happens to be a rape victim. Thou we've been dating for almost 3years and by God's grace, we are working towards our wedding. The thing there is that there are issues with our sex lives. Due to her past experience, it's most times hard to have pleasing, fun and great sex. I met her to be someone not into sex because she told me she uses hot water to calm herself whenever she's in the mood; although she has a way to do things and we both climax almost together without penetration. Her reason for not giving in to sex is that there is always a flashback when it happens. As a man, you know getting inside the V and doing it as one like is the koko. By the time we started the main thing (sex)after months, I found out I don't last again and at the same time I don't satisfy her. Whenever we wanna do anything, the only pre-intimacy allowed most time is from the neck to the tummy region. Every other place is a no go/touch area(her excuse is that she get irritated and also scared of infection) except I wanna get in and also there is this facial expression from her that always makes me feel guilty and at the same loose focus which sometimes turns me off or makes me nut on time when things gets serious. I've always felt maybe it's the tightness, what we've both been doing before we started having normal sex that is affecting me or the issue is from me. I've tried to bring up the issue so we talk about it but it's always ends with 'I don't like talking about sex'. I brought up the idea of her going online to read up somethings about it so we know how to help each other, its still to no avail. During the lock down, we were home together for 5 months plus, there was nothing like sex.
I've not taken all these too serious because we aren't officially married yet and also I feel I might bring back her past, but I don't want all these to affect the both of us when we finally get married.
She's a decent, hard working, helping, and a supportive lady. In fact she worked my way out of Nigeria with her and we have been staying together since then.

My people, please what do I do. How do I tackle this because we are working towards our wedding already.
She doesn't cheat likewise myself.
She should seek the help of a counsellor/therapist and then prayerfully move on. Meanwhile sex before marriage is not ideal. Warm regards.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by SeniorGee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
She is still carrying her past. Don't marry her. If for 3yrs she hasn't moved on she won't change anytime soon. Pls move on with your life
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by thugmansion(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
'Young Thug' Lollll...... I am.laughing at your ass bruh. Don't worry, the joke will be on your ass.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dump her...if she is not ready for sex she should not get married. sex is a responsibility between couples not a favour.

Consumation is key...Help her wit seein a psychologist.

i hate wen i hear a wife does not like sex..and still says dont cheat.

be man enough let her go...relationships are about love,compassion and compatibility and not pity.

the women folk wil bash u that.. sex is not food bla bla..dnt listen to them...

Ur partner may not b telling u the full story until u marry her ..then ul b stuck
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Jesslove(f): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Run now or you're in for a life of misery that will end in divorce.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Goldmaxx(f): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ezi1993:

Run to where?? Is marriage just about sex only??..please if you have no reasonable advice to give..just keep ur hand off the keypad.
what else can women offer in marriage aside from sex?
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by fati2001(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
thugmansion:
'Young Thug' Lollll...... I am.laughing at your ass bruh. Don't worry, the joke will be on your ass.

yes, the joke will always be on your ass because you are a sex addict...

BYE BYE
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by motionarena: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Men and sex. Kai you men are in serious problem o
let's hook up this holiday.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by fati2001(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goldmaxx:
what else can women offer in marriage aside from sex? = sex is the only thing men like you collect in marriage..... that's why you wife the woman who can only offer sex

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by purpinkx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
She's just not into you. Period!

Forget those females and males saying “is sex food?”

If sex is not food and she's not ready to open up, let her join the convent.

What's even the purpose of marrying someone you cannot frolic in the sheets with?
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by ITbomb(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
She carry you comot for Nigeria and all she wants is romance and no sex?

Well, I have ran out of bad ideas to give you so, good luck
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
You can't have everything in life, manage her like that at least she's perfect in other areas
Lolzzz..
You this lady
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Cerebellum: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
My own view is dat both of you is eleribuu original,

You guys are nothing but eleribuu soul wink

smiley

Lol..lol

Chai!

Baba wereygrin.
Here you are againgrin
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by SILENTandSMART2: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Chai!

Baba wereygrin.
Here you are againgrin

Lol cheesy
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Karleb(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is a trap! I repeat this is a trap!! Copy!
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by heniford2: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
my brother please run!! i mean Run oh!!!! for your life know you can find the road before your village people remember you
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Malawian(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kenog4real:
Hi NLders
Please mind my grammars. I have a lot to write but I'm just gonna go straight to the point.
My girlfriend/wife to be happens to be a rape victim. Thou we've been dating for almost 3years and by God's grace, we are working towards our wedding. The thing there is that there are issues with our sex lives. Due to her past experience, it's most times hard to have pleasing, fun and great sex. I met her to be someone not into sex because she told me she uses hot water to calm herself whenever she's in the mood; although she has a way to do things and we both climax almost together without penetration. Her reason for not giving in to sex is that there is always a flashback when it happens. As a man, you know getting inside the V and doing it as one like is the koko. By the time we started the main thing (sex)after months, I found out I don't last again and at the same time I don't satisfy her. Whenever we wanna do anything, the only pre-intimacy allowed most time is from the neck to the tummy region. Every other place is a no go/touch area(her excuse is that she get irritated and also scared of infection) except I wanna get in and also there is this facial expression from her that always makes me feel guilty and at the same loose focus which sometimes turns me off or makes me nut on time when things gets serious. I've always felt maybe it's the tightness, what we've both been doing before we started having normal sex that is affecting me or the issue is from me. I've tried to bring up the issue so we talk about it but it's always ends with 'I don't like talking about sex'. I brought up the idea of her going online to read up somethings about it so we know how to help each other, its still to no avail. During the lock down, we were home together for 5 months plus, there was nothing like sex.
I've not taken all these too serious because we aren't officially married yet and also I feel I might bring back her past, but I don't want all these to affect the both of us when we finally get married.
She's a decent, hard working, helping, and a supportive lady. In fact she worked my way out of Nigeria with her and we have been staying together since then.

My people, please what do I do. How do I tackle this because we are working towards our wedding already.
Until you find out say person dey Bleep am steady. Dey there dey simp.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Dayoebe(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
You can always get sex from outside as a randy man.

Buh if I am in your shoe, I will definitely have a heart to heart talk with her concerning this sex issue.

Please don't downplay the role of sex in a marriage.

Do what suits you
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by thugmansion(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sex Nahhhh...Wack pussies everywhere...
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
its essential for sexual compatibility to be there amongst couples but anytime i yearn such stuff some ppl will be asking weda sex is food.If u dont like sex then marry someone like who who also doesnt like sex and if u like sex that much as a man then marry a woman who also has ur same interest.it does not make sense marrying a nympho when u know as a man sex is not that important to u or u marry a woman who doesnt like sex when u as a guy loves sex a lot cheesy.anyway since u married to her already and u said she is starving u off sex then maybe u should do what ur fellow married guys are doing cheesy.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Korllami007: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Your own is too much! Of all she's done for him, sex is what is going to make him leave her?.. you men don't know what you want.

You like the type that is already wild and will be giving it to you every now and then. Tommorow, when she gets out of control and start going outside, you'll come and create another post.

It's those type that will give you another mans child to train that fit you men.

If you don't like sex, you can become a reverend sister. Or you can stay single and whenever you want kids, buy sperm from sperm Bank or adopt kids and live your sexless life for the rest of your life. And other things like support, companionship, you can get it from your brothers, sisters, and your parents. Again, if you are not interested in sex, you can become a nun because you have no business in marriage. Don't trap someone into an unhappy relationship. It's very very simple

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kenog4real:
Hi NLders

u better walk away before u end up sleeping with a househelp or groundnut seller
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Korllami007:

If you don't like sex, you can become a reverend sister. Or you can stay single and whenever you want kids, buy sperm from sperm Bank or adopt kids and live your sexless life for the rest of your life. And other things like support, companionship, you can get it from your brothers, sisters, and your parents. Again, if you are not interested in sex, you can become a nun because you have no business in marriage. Don't trap someone into an unhappy relationship. It's very very simple

Make I hear word. This sex of a thing is overrated.

If they face you now and say do, you'll begin to tell stories of how taribo west was the best goal keeper in the 60s.

How many strength do you guys even have that we'll not hear word in this place.
Everytime, sex this, sex that, bla bla bla!

Las Las, it's sex boosters and enhancers most of you use to sustain yourselves these days.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
The car I want to buy leaks oil, smokes and has a knocked engine.

What should I do?

Of course, buy it!
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by Donjazzy12(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kenog4real:
Hi NLders

You are being decieved! She is a retired prostitute/ Lesbian! Run for your dear life!
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by OKOATA(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

Make I hear word. This sex of a thing is overrated.

If they face you now and say do, you'll begin to tell stories of how taribo west was the best goal keeper in the 60s.

How many strength do you guys even have that we'll not hear word in this place.
Everytime, sex this, sex that, bla bla bla!

Las Las, it's sex boosters and enhancers most of you use to sustain yourselves these days.
You girls are so funny, so he should be celibate for life because his wife to be doesn't like sex. People who like sex should marry who like sex and people who don't should also do vice versa. You don't need to keep attacking everyone here and saying is sex food? The context is sex food is for nymphos, the OP here stayed 5 months without sex and you are shouting on top of your voice on a matter that doesn't concern your pusssy. I am very sure if your parents didn't have sex you wouldn't have been born, so why the noise making. If you don't like sex abeg hold your pusssy one side.
Re: What Should I Do Please, My Wife To Be Isn't Into Sex by SweetCunt97(f): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Kenog4real:
Hi NLders

5 months together and nothing like SEX?!! Oh well, you'd definitely cheat on her after wedding sha. There's nothing you can do. Only time and gentle reassurance might heal the scar in her soul.

My dear, life no balance so manage it like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.