Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! (2999 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Sarita01(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Woow!! I fit know you too oo, which street you dey stay for kakuri, which sec school you finish from??
bronze and silver street,i finish from FGC malali,though I do my jss for st Anne's,what of u
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sarita01:

bronze and silver street,i finish from FGC malali,though I do my jss for st Anne's,what of u
Wow, my house Dey lafia road oo, that second ecwa school side!! I finished from victory academy!! Wow!!
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
lefulefu:
yea there is beefing b/w nursing profession and doctor profession in naija but then most nurses and doctors are involved in a relationship cheesy.Its a love-hate relationship.You have a better chance dating a nurse cos u two are almost doing the same profession so she will be much understanding.Now wey u don announce that u be doctor for na vultures go come ur here grin to exhort u since we have the general believe in naija dat doctors are rich.Anyway if u insist on getting a date here just keep ue eyes sharp.most of the female monikers here are guys pretending to be females and na dem go first send u pm grin
No be lie!! Thanks my guy!!

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Sarita01(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Wow, my house Dey lafia road oo, that second ecwa school side!! I finished from victory academy!! Wow!!
chaii,u know papilo,him mAh finish from victory and na igbo boy him be,dem dey stay una street and him dey play ball
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sarita01:

chaii,u know papilo,him mAh finish from victory and na igbo boy him be,dem dey stay una street and him dey play ball
Sure naaa, the elder sister anne na my classmate
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Sarita01(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Sure naaa, the elder sister anne na my classmate
I go know u walahi,if you know James for bronze and silver that means I know you be that
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sarita01:

I go know u walahi,if you know James for bronze and silver that means I know you be that
Kai, i no know James ooo!! Na victory him self go??
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Sarita01(f): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Kai, i no know James ooo!! Na victory him self go??
nope,but him get one friend way me and him Don go see for lafia road,the house dey opposite 2nd ekwa gan gan,before Dem papilo own,I come dey think say na u,no vex
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sarita01:

nope,but him get one friend way me and him Don go see for lafia road,the house dey opposite 2nd ekwa gan gan,before Dem papilo own,I come dey think say na u,no vex
Oh, ok naa
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by nurain150(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:
I'm putting this out to you all, I need a girlfriend to have something serious with!! It might lead to marriage or not, but we can just start somewhere!!
I'm based in Kaduna state, tall, dark, possibly handsome, doctor in training(thanks to ASUU cry) and very funny( I play too much) and I'm 25.
My spec
Any complexion
Between 20 - 24 years( ladies younger than 27 still welcome)
Preferably around Kaduna or Ilorin or Abuja Shaa
Any tribe is welcome, I like Fulani and ibo gilrls very well though!!
I like very professional girls Shaa, a doctor, lawyer or very business inclined.
I believe in God and his love but I don't think I'm very religious though
Christmas is close, let's have fun together wink wink send a mail if interested!!
simp simpinpim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Culture Of The Yoruba? / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me! / E Be like the Entire Redpill Gengs Send Dorcas PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.