Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (49701 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Virginity carries such a weight mostly for historic, cultural reasons. Its value comes from a time where contraception and abortion didn't exist, and sex outside of marriage was a huge no-no. It still is in some areas of the world. As such, people (mostly women) were seen as more worthy of pursuit if they were virgins.

Virgin describes someone or something pure, untouched or untainted. An example of someone who would be described as a virgin is a virgin bride who has never had intercourse and who is innocent and pure. ...

EMOTIONAL ISSUES: Post losing your virginity, you may have emotional outbursts, both happy and sad. This is due to the hormonal changes and can make you feel extremes of either of the emotions.......Men don't experience this

Survey respondents who tied the knot as virgins had the lowest divorce rates.

As in Latin, the English word is also often used with wider reference, by relaxing the age, gender or sexual criteria. In this case, more-mature women can be virgins (the Virgin Queen), men can be virgins, and potential initiates into many fields can be colloquially termed virgins; for example, a skydiving "virgin".

In some girls, there is so much tissue that stretching the hymen open during first intercourse may cause pain and bleeding. Guys do not have hymens, so this is not an issue for them.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

WHATEVER YOU SAID....

I CAN'T NEVER ACCEPT A LOOSE,DIRTY,UNHOLY AND MAN WHO COMMIT A SIN AGAINST HIS BODY...

OVER MY DEAD BODY..

VIRGINITY IS TREASURE TO PEOPLE WHO WALKS WITH LIGHT AND A NIGHTMARE TO THOSE THAT WALKS WITH DARK

Lolzzzzzzzzz joker!!!

Virginity carries such a weight mostly for historic, cultural reasons. Its value comes from a time where contraception and abortion didn't exist, and sex outside of marriage was a huge no-no. It still is in some areas of the world. As such, people (mostly women) were seen as more worthy of pursuit if they were virgins.

M very sure u ain't a virgin ahbi u want to tell me u have not masturbated before or u don't have sexual urges
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

so lame!
Lame ke, stop using foreign words it ain't suitable 4 you love!
back to the question at hand, how is one meant to know since you seem to have a robust and vast knowledge of them things!
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by sweet7oyin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
What exactly is she giving the guy

What does she bring to the relationship??
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Bahamas95(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
I can't be in any relationship without sex when I got a "rod" in between my legs. My rod is not for decoration.

Any girl that isn't ready to give it to me should fvck off!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Lolzzzzzzzzz joker!!!

M very sure u ain't a virgin ahbi u want to tell me u have not masturbated before or u don't have sexual urges
Ta bross, this nah MAMA of TWO KIDS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
sweet7oyin:
What exactly is she giving the guy

What does she bring to the relationship??
what else?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Misslilbootay:
I am not a virgin because the guy I dated before made it seem like sex was the only thing that could keep him.
Unfortunately, that is another story of its own.

Recently, a friend of mine came and asked me if sex was necessary to keep a relationship. She told me the guy has given her everything she needed in a man but he couldn't stop asking for sex. She said that she wasn't ready to compromise her faith that premarital sex was a sin but she didn't want to lose this guy as he felt that her refusal to have sex with him meant she didn't love him.

The question I'm throwing now is
1. Can a man stay without sex in a relationship and wait till she is ready. (As in this case, she wants to wait till she is married)
2. Why is sex so important to men in a relationship? Do they see it as reciprocating of love especially when they spend heavily on the lady?
3. Also, most men wants a decent lady. Here is a lady who wants to keep herself for her husband but the boyfriend sees it as she manipulating him. Since you guys want a lady that isn't a borehole, why do you demand for sex when you are not sure if it will work out?

Your intelligent opinions will be appreciated.

My madam,please take this from me
Don't allow any brostitute as they are being called to fool your.
Virgnity is not lack of opportunity, but is indeed dignity, purity, morality and worthy thing to keep for a man who will willingly take care of you as a husband not in useless boy friend.
A man is man when he picks up the challenge to take care of a woman not going through the back door like a licensed thief.
And again,I blame your girls for going into relationship these days. The only relationship recognised by God is marriage.
And I will still ask and I will continue to ask;what has boy friend and girl friend relationship done that makes it better than our fathers and mothers.
Before they claim is for compatibility and knowing each other.. And I ask:
has formication dropped or increased?.
As infidelity dropped or increased?.
As Human sexual trafficking dropped or increased?
As queer sexual tendencies such as gayism,lesbianism, beastiality and other sexaul perversions dropped or increased?
You and I know the results today.
And we complain men and women are cheating but we don't want to or are too stupidly arrogant to go back to the path which our fathers and mothers threaded that bought them pride and safety in their marriages.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Lolzzzzzzzzz joker!!!

I'M ONE SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR MY HOLY COUNTERPART... AND I WILL PROUDLY SPILL THIS OUT (I DON'T MASTURBATE AND WILL NEVER INVOLVE IN THAT MESS)... EVEY HUMAN HAVE SEXUAL URGES (IT DEPEND ON HOW YOU CONTROL IT NOT HOW IT CONTROL YOU) ..

NOW WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANNA KNOW?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Like ur first poster said it creates a bond b/w u and ur partner
but then its not a must u two must have sex
if u dont want to have sex explain to him in genuine terms why u dont want to do it
and if he understands either he will remain or he is free to walk away
Its a free world
nobody should be forcing each other to have sex

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
erico2k2:
2 kids is kinda small make IT 12!!!
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Please eeh

Can you date a guy with no dick?

This is for those saying sex is not important in a relationship..

If you ain't ready for sex while indulging in a relationship....

Just tell the dude that you ain't ready for any sort of friendship or relationship....
look at u cheesy
its like u havent even heard of ladies who marry impotent men cheesy.As long as the guy is loaded with money there ladies who wont mind even marrying him if he has no dick.They can always get the d!ck outside

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
Like ur first poster said it creates a bond b/w u and ur partner

so what about the men fuckin prostitutes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

so what about the men fuckin prostitutes

the sex u have with ashawo is different from the one u have with someone u like
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
erico2k2:

No wonder
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Liposure: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

This is basic science don't use Christianity for ur situational ethics.

Women are sexual objects before anything else cos a man can't have sex with himself and men enjoy sex more than women and women are more calculative wen it comes to sex.

It's not about loose or not loose

Virginity is a woman's treasure and a man's worse nightmare
i totally disagree. Women enjoy sex more thanks to their receptive nature. Men only dominate tho they enjoy it too but not as much as their opposite counterpart coupled with the fact that women enjoy multiple orgasm during sex
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
the sex u have with ashawo is different from the one u have with someone u like

lie!!!!!!!!

but I agree... if unah be husband and wife *clapping *
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by purples25(f): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
The best answer to this....

Is the answer a man will give to a daughter he cherishes and loves.

Not any random person, but if it was your daughter, as a man, what will you tell her?

There lies your answer.

Also i realize, if any guy gives you even his attention, a shoulder to cry on, it is at a price.

Though not all, there are better people, but most guys, even that emotional support, they expect something.

If you are not for sex, its better you state your position and leave or stay as the current goes. By current, i mean his reaction to your decision.

In my personal opinion, sex can never make a man love you, so its not a must. Sex does not prove, nor guarantee shiit. If you think it will help you bond, you're wasting your time. A guy loves who he loves, full stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

I'M ONE SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND FOR MY HOLY COUNTERPART... AND I WILL PROUDLY SPILL THIS OUT (I DON'T MASTURBATE AND WILL NEVER INVOLVE IN THAT MESS)... EVEY HUMAN HAVE SEXUAL URGES (IT DEPEND ON HOW YOU CONTROL IT NOT HOW IT CONTROL YOU) ..

Are u married and if so was ur husband a virgin Wen u guys got married or lemme put it this way are u the only one ur husband has slept with and is still having sex with??

Sorry ur husband meet as a virgin ie is it only ur husband u have bleeped and still fucking
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by IngeniousLeez: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Any relationship devoid of sex is just an improvised family reunion IMO.

Like what will we be doing when hormones run high?

Singing hymns and playing ludo?

Waste of time abeg.

Oshey Egbon TAIWO!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

No wonder

with shame nah em you take talk am...

nothing feels good when you don't mess your body around be it male or female...

* feeling happy and excited *
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
purples25:
The best answer to this....

Is the answer a man will give to a daughter he cherishes and loves.

Not any random person, but if it was your daughter, as a man, what will you tell her?

There lies your answer.

Also i realize, if any guy gives you even his attention, a shoulder to cry on, it is at a price.

Though not all, there are better people, but most guys, even that emotional support, they expect something.

If you are not for sex, its better you state your position and leave or stay as the current goes. By current, i mean his reaction to your decision.

In my personal opinion, sex can never make a man love you, so its not a must. Sex does not prove, nor guarantee shiit. If you think it will help you bond, you're wasting your time. A guy loves who he loves, full stop.

Sex is a powerful tool for women and if used carefully they can get the man of their dreams

Women love conditionally and men love emotionally and sexually
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by IngeniousLeez: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
i totally disagree. Women enjoy sex more due to their receptive nature. Men only dominate tho they enjoy it too but not as their opposite counterpart. Do u know women experience multiple organism

Ehn!! Organism Kwa!! cheesy
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
i totally disagree. Women enjoy sex more due to their receptive nature. Men only dominate tho they enjoy it too but not as their opposite counterpart. Do u know women experience multiple organism

Women enjoy sex yet they want to collect money,attention and commitment after the sex.

Men never want to collect money after sex

Why can't women Bleep and not attach money with it, if they are not collecting money, they will want to collect attention or commitment?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

with shame nah em you take talk am...

nothing feels good when you don't mess your body around be it male or female...

* feeling happy and excited *

Answer my last question
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Friend22(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

Sorry for poke nosing oh,but weren't the one who claim to be married with two kids in your profile.
Am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Are u married and if so was ur husband a virgin Wen u guys got married or lemme put it this way are u the only one ur husband has slept with and is still having sex with??

Sorry ur husband meet as a virgin ie is it only ur husband u have bleeped and still fucking

NOT MARRIED AND WILL NEVER Bleep TILL MARRIAGE...... SAME AS THE MAN THAT WILL COME ME INTO MY LIFE... ...

AND WILL NEVER INVOLVE IN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR (IJN)
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

2 kids is kinda small make IT 12!!!
Nah that would be taking the pisssss, You wrote it on your profile you are a mother of two or you 4got?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

NOT MARRIED AND WILL NEVER Bleep TILL MARRIAGE...... SAME AS THE MAN THAT WILL COME ME INTO MY LIFE... ...

Heard u were married with two kids though??
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

Erm so who wrote married and a mother of tow on ur personal text? ur Enemy grin grin grin
Nothing we nor go see for nairaLand
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Friend22:

Sorry for poke nosing( you are welcome oh flat board nose) ,but weren't the one who claim to be married with two kids in your profile.
( I'm the oooh) any problems?
Am I missing something?

find the thing that you missed else where!!
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by purples25(f): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Sex is a powerful tool for women and if used carefully they can get the man of their dreams

Women love conditionally and men love emotionally and sexually

You think?

I thought guys are the ones that are better at having sex without getting attached. Even if a girl does everything sexually, they still love the one they love.

You're the first person that's telling me that guys love emotionally. I heard they are more 'logical' beings, hence can have sex and fun, but their emotions stay in check.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.