Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males (2967 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

*I'm coming first *
I'm waiting oooo. I want to learn cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

this is what they only know to insult.... especially if you are making positive talks.... they must come after you ( the truth is tough)

Honestly, just a bunch of annoying people angry. Make them come after me na? I no send their bullshit opinions tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Tunde835(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Madibah:
Seems this one has received the bashing of her life , from nairaland ##nomercyboys
Most of dem ar now wary of Redpill nd MGTOW because they know dat if men become smarter nd hav their eyes opened they will no longer b able to fall victims to these entitled bitches; but u know wat dey say, a thief is never happy when d owner changes d locks

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tunde835:
Most of dem ar now wary of Redpill nd MGTOW because they know dat if men become smarter nd hav their eyes opened they will no longer b able to fall victims to these entitled bitches; but u know wat dey say, a thief is never happy when d owner changes d locks

Lwkmd
Premium delusion on display in this post

I wish redpill men would actually go their own way and leave women alone.

Maybe all the endless bitterness and frustration they keep spewing left and right will be flushed into the pit latrine of nairaland toilet

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Bennysam: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland girls should realize that 80 percent of men in the world are misogynistic sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. From the beginning of time they have done everything in their power to oppress women, for Nigerian males Nairaland is just the only avenue they have to anonymously express their true woman hating natures that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.
Who did this to you?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by OchoL(f): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tools4sale:
Including ur father.. ur Brothers... And ur future husband..

She will never have a husband.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by OchoL(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Do you have sense at all?
Where did I say all men?
The first post said some men, not all. Carry your unfortunate self from here.

You are the unfortunate one and I echo a massive Amen to the curses laid on you below.

You have no idea what you have brought upon yourself by wishing death on an innocent woman and a mother on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6299656/ladies-why-keep-deceiving-ourselves/8#96863794

You are cursed now and forever and will never know the joy of motherhood.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by OchoL(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Lwkmd
Premium delusion on display in this post

I wish redpill men would actually go their own way and leave women alone.

Maybe all the endless bitterness and frustration they keep spewing left and right will be flushed into the pit latrine of nairaland toilet

God will punish you thoroughly. You wicked and frustrated soul.
You are a disgrace to womanhood.

Ndi-ara, tufia! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hahaha grin

See how they are pained,
Nairaland boys really think they are the only ones who have monopoly on gender bashing

You want to insult women unfairly but get angry when they retaliate, fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Oga get lost, I no get your time
You are lost already. That’s why men keep using and hurting you

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by tunize(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
I think the only question i got for you is how did you come about your stats the 80% stuff? and additional most negative things you stated out there such as robbery, scamming, rape e.t.c that you said are done by men in reality those stuffs are done by both sexes. You seem a bit bitter about men truth be told we have both good, bad and the urgly in both men and women, and i don't believe in that school of thought that literally says women are bad or men are bad depends on personality trait.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Are women the ones doing armed robbery, violent rape of even children, ritual killers and serial killers, yahoo scammers, burglary etc etc grin

Na una dangerous pass oo

Fooool and because of who are they doing It?? Who are the people who would shame them most If they didn't man up?? Study has shown 90% of Monetary Crime committed all over the world was done In order to either "Impress or Provide for Eve Offsprings" I only blame both you FOOOOOLS because as for me, I live my life the way It pleases me. Only "WEAK" men live for Women and center their life around the Female Gender.....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Haha yes,
Cry more tears

Your tears are amusing

Have a taste of premium male bashing for once, no be only women go dey take bashing grin
After going around calling females hoes and other rubbish names you want to pick offence when the tables are turned?

Lolzzzz grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Haha yes,
Cry more tears

Your tears are amusing

Have a taste of premium male bashing for once, no be only women go dey take bashing grin
After going around calling females hoes and other rubbish names you want to pick offence when the tables are turned?

Lolzzzz grin

Attention seeker. You seems to be depressed, neglected and forgotten. I'm certain you Hoed around very well In your Prime days. It's not easy being an evening newspaper. I absolutely understand your plight. I can sense It's been long you felt that magic, warmly touch of masculinity. I would have volunteered to help you out but unfortunately I don't do evening newspapers. Even Callidora1 Is In my Inbox begging me No.......

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Kalatium(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland girls should realize that 80 percent of men in the world are misogynistic sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. From the beginning of time they have done everything in their power to oppress women, for Nigerian males Nairaland is just the only avenue they have to anonymously express their true woman hating natures that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.
Another misandrist at it. Opening threads to bash men.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Kalatium(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
grin
But I didn't lie na, men have innate hatred of women, this article says it all.

https://gen.medium.com/why-do-some-men-hurt-women-b6a8e97f872b

Why Do Some Men Hurt Women? Because They Like To

‘Horseface,’ Christine Blasey Ford, and the pleasure in causing pain

I have spent a lot of time thinking about and researching the motivations of men who hate women — from sexual entitlement and white supremacy to paternalism and shame. In fact, I’m writing an entire book about misogynists. But this past week I realized I was missing a key driver for why misogynists hurt women: Pleasure.
It’s a horrific thought, but one we mustn’t shy away from: Human beings have, and continue to, take pleasure in the suffering of others. This is especially true when you’re talking about members of an empowered majority hurting a marginalized minority. As Atlantic writer Adam Serwer put it so aptly in his piece about the ethos of the Trump administration and their supporters, “the cruelty is the point.”
Such is the case when you look at misogynist attacks on women. In 2014, I interviewed the father of Rehtaeh Parsons, a young woman in Canada who killed herself after being harassed in the wake of a gang rape. During the assault, which happened at a party, one of the teen attackers took a photo: Parsons was naked from the waist-down, vomiting out of a window while a boy penetrated her. Most chilling, he is giving the camera a thumbs-up.
Several years ago, after a teen girl was sexually assaulted by two boys in Steubenville, Ohio, pictures of her naked and passed-out body — one in which she appears to have semen on her chest — were forwarded to friends and classmates. Another teen boy at the party recorded a video of the attack and joked, “You don’t need any pre-intimacy with a dead girl,” he laughed. “She’s deader than O.J.’s wife.”

When young men bond over hurting women, Lili Loofbourow recently wrote, what’s at play is something called toxic homosociality — men “wooing other males over the comedy of being cruel to women.” But misogynists don’t only hurt women to show off for other men. They also do it because it feels good for themselves.
Oh this is what it is all about heh.

You just handpick a random article that supports your ideology on bashing men.

Welcome ms. Misandrist
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kalatium:

Another misandrist at it. Opening threads to bash men.

When did telling the truth become bashing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by zoputan89113: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2020
:Including ur father.. ur Brothers... And ur future husband.. She will never have a husband.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by hashtagged(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Are women the ones doing armed robbery, violent rape of even children, ritual killers and serial killers, yahoo scammers, burglary etc etc grin

Na una dangerous pass oo

Ok so why can't you leave men alone then
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by hashtagged(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Palema007:
Is the bolded necessary?

Do you have to stoop so low to make a point?

Since when has facts been stopping so low. You are stopping so low by supporting her
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by talktrue1234: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

You should instead ask what women are doing wrong, I don't believe all women are bad, but some ladies can really really piss you off to the extreme. In fact you ladies, do you even like your gender? Hatred starts and ends with the virgina people.

A lot of you are vocal about how men treats you, if we men should come out and tell the world how much your gender has made us to suffer, you will delete this post, women can be very very wicked and bitter
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
talktrue1234:

You should instead ask what women are doing wrong, I don't believe all women are bad, but some ladies can really really piss you off to the extreme. In fact you ladies, do you even like your gender? Hatred starts and ends with the virgina people.

A lot of you are vocal about how men treats you, if we men should come out and tell the world how much your gender has made us to suffer, you will delete this post, women can be very very wicked and bitter

Spell he no sabi spell
Too many illiterates on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by BRATISLAVA: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Palema007:
Is the bolded necessary?

Do you have to stoop so low to make a point?

Was any point made by it? It made no point. Just sounded like men do. Empty. Assumptive. Misogynistic. Entitled.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Was any point made by it? It made no point. Just sounded like men do. Empty. Assumptive. Misogynistic. Entitled

@bold, chai you really understand men oo shocked

See how you described them perfectly shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
grin
But I didn't lie na, men have innate hatred of women, this article says it all.

https://gen.medium.com/why-do-some-men-hurt-women-b6a8e97f872b

Why Do Some Men Hurt Women? Because They Like To

‘Horseface,’ Christine Blasey Ford, and the pleasure in causing pain

I have spent a lot of time thinking about and researching the motivations of men who hate women — from sexual entitlement and white supremacy to paternalism and shame. In fact, I’m writing an entire book about misogynists. But this past week I realized I was missing a key driver for why misogynists hurt women: Pleasure.
It’s a horrific thought, but one we mustn’t shy away from: Human beings have, and continue to, take pleasure in the suffering of others. This is especially true when you’re talking about members of an empowered majority hurting a marginalized minority. As Atlantic writer Adam Serwer put it so aptly in his piece about the ethos of the Trump administration and their supporters, “the cruelty is the point.”
Such is the case when you look at misogynist attacks on women. In 2014, I interviewed the father of Rehtaeh Parsons, a young woman in Canada who killed herself after being harassed in the wake of a gang rape. During the assault, which happened at a party, one of the teen attackers took a photo: Parsons was naked from the waist-down, vomiting out of a window while a boy penetrated her. Most chilling, he is giving the camera a thumbs-up.
Several years ago, after a teen girl was sexually assaulted by two boys in Steubenville, Ohio, pictures of her naked and passed-out body — one in which she appears to have semen on her chest — were forwarded to friends and classmates. Another teen boy at the party recorded a video of the attack and joked, “You don’t need any pre-intimacy with a dead girl,” he laughed. “She’s deader than O.J.’s wife.”

When young men bond over hurting women, Lili Loofbourow recently wrote, what’s at play is something called toxic homosociality — men “wooing other males over the comedy of being cruel to women.” But misogynists don’t only hurt women to show off for other men. They also do it because it feels good for themselves.

U are only misleading urself by picking a few rogue men and even criminals and using that to generalize. As for guys on NL who insult gals (which I don’t always support) it’s usually a reaction to how the gals talk or act which can be inappropriate sometimes or even alot of the times for some.

If u speak and act properly I’m sure the reaction will be different or change gradually.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
As a male am ashamed of the level of toxicity of Nairaland males. We know na hunger dey worry them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Titi03(f): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
mrcoolJ:
As a male am ashamed of the level of toxicity of Nairaland males. We know na hunger dey worry them

You are an obvious alternate account created today by a female. Most likely CHoccolaTE or Nuyokoi

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2020
jaxxy:

U are only misleading urself by picking a few rogue men and even criminals and using that to generalize. As for guys on NL who insult gals (which I don’t always support) it’s usually a reaction to how the gals talk or act which can be inappropriate sometimes or even alot of the times for some.

If u speak and act properly I’m sure the reaction will be different or change gradually.

If you men stop being criminals and armed robbers and rapists then my reaction to you people will change gradually.

Shogbo?
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Palema007:
This is bullshit!

I don't know about you, but men in my life aren't any of those things you wrote up there. The way you all generalize nonsense here is sickening!

As for Romance section guys, well 99.9% are babies. grin grin they reason like kids, no doubt!
...... grin grin. How does 99.9% of girls here reason? You hate the way people generalize nonsense here but you called all romance section guys kids. I just dey laugh here.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by TheVictim01(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2020
They are "dangerous" for taking action unto that narcissistic, solipsistic, psychopathic, and macchiavelic ardent nature of "we the people's" and going their own way to severe and decapitate its shackles on their folks. grin
CHoccolaTE:

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

If you men stop being criminals and armed robbers and rapists then my reaction to you people will change gradually.

Shogbo?

Both genders commit crimes of varying proportion, men probably more bt extreme generalizations won’t help anyone. Nobody is a saint bt there are a few good men and women.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Titi03:

You are an obvious alternate account created today by a female. Most likely CHoccolaTE or Nuyokoi
I blame the boys that used and dumped her, hence the bitterness, this faceless forum is the only place she can display her bitterness towards men, i really pity her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are The Trouble In The Life Of Most Guys Out There / After All The Trauma She Put Me Through, She Said This / Nigerian Women In America Share Their Rejection Story Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.