Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (24518 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by ttobizz(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Fahdiga1 post=97037426]You are rude toward men because that's who you are. stop telling us a tale by moonlight. you can continue being rude for all we care. Shiloh 2030 awaits you [/quote

Your mouth!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
And you think she's doing herself a favour bah? Na heartbreak dey worry her
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Her toto don dey scratch am collabo with loneliness
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by tfash96(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2020
esomchi98820:
Attention seeker.I don't the type of men she has been ruthless to but i believe they are definitely SIMPs
hmm
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by tfash96(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Gone are those days they do say he broke my virginity OR I gave him my virginity when it's not birthday gift or what. It's now he broke me like olden pot of soup

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by engrchykae(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Fight on Amazon, keep fighting men, continue being ruthless.
You are doing fellow women a great favor, because the men you rejected will be happily accepted by your fellow women.
Finally,no one really cares,oh, maybe your mother will be worried
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by deebrain(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Who cares?

Some ladies are seriously stupid.

You come online with essays about how men are dogs and evil because all the men you were unfortunate to date wronged you.

You forget that some girl who is so naive, looking at you as a role model, will pick up your thoughts expressed as valid and start living with it as a mind set!

Whereas, you are driven to write by your bitterness and inability to move the hell on!!

AS IF THERE ARE NOT MANY MEN WITH TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES WITH WOMEN!

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by toffyz(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
I remember she smokes on BBN then
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Decryptor(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Foolish Lady! You were ruthless to men and yet during COVID lockdown, you were crying about being so ho.rny and needed help! Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Novelman(f): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2020
I love her personality
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by chaloskyx: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2020
FOR YOU TO POST THIS YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LONELY ALL THIS TOUGH GIRL REJECTING MEN ATTITUDE IS A LIE MEN PROBABLY DONT EVEN COME YYOUR WAY AT ALL.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Who is this OP and why does her post always get to FP,even when most are useless gossips? undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Frankody: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2020
sapphiere:
If you didn't care you won't open this thread.
headless!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by DukeJoe17: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
odinson1:
Pls dear you can continue hating Men,no body is stoping you. But just know that the following awaits you in the next 10 years;

Saggy boobs

Slacked and dry pussy

Menopause

Stretch marks.

By then you would have been kicked out of the sexual market and no longer desirable to Any man

Then you will Join Shortyy,Zzor and Virginprincess in Shiloh 2030 To Pray for husbands together

Zzor, fatt002.
We all know that you girls are coming from the point of excruciating pains but amend your ways.

Slack pussy and sagging boobs comes with so much depression.

Join the queue led by the BBNaija old chick.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2020
sapphiere:
A Nigerian film actor, fashion designer and a former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has revealed why she has been ruthless to men and has promised to amend her ways.
She took to her insta-story to explain why she has been ruthless to men.

She wrote:

If She Likes Let Her Be Fruitless To Men Too. Na Herself She Dey Do.

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2020
luminouz:
Who is this OP and why does her post always get to FP,even when most are useless gossips? undecided
Bro. If U Are Not Among D Nairaland Cacus, Ur Post Won't Get To Fp.

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Jackipapa: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Na today!
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by EmmyCC: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Trying to tell the men whose shot no enter to reshoot and see as e go be.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by luminouz(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Truvel:
Bro. If U Are Not Among D Nairaland Cacus, Ur Post Won't Get To Fp.

Imagine if these niggas get to senate or house of Reps....

Corruption galore grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by alasane: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2020
In the history of humanity, no male and female can ever remain just friends
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by fuckaholic25(f): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2020
wetin person suppose use take paint house, na im u pack for face!!! Na wa
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by NOwazobia: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2020
The pancake/concrete generation. The beautiful ones are long gone. Depressed and the generation of low self esteem. Civilization is truly ugly.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Regex: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't see the reason for the announcement.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Blackdisciple(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
OYO for u
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pele Ruth tongue
Now what's your next plan tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by divineappo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
the cobwebs around her pussy has become too much, now she is back to her senses that, no matter her useless ego, she still need to submit to a man, because there is always one thing a man will give her that her multiple lesbian partners and Love Machine toys combined together can never offer her

Thank God for the power of Dick
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by luckingto50: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who get this one time self. Shot woman devil
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by TopGunFighter: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
What is more dangerous than boko haram are shallow minded girls. #glovesoff
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by EmekaA125(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rubbish. Who cares about you think of men?
We must always have our way no matter how ruthless you ladies become. E shock una shey
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
We ain't begging you to stop girl ! You can continue to wallow in your stupidity
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by NiRfreak(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
JaneYave:
Touching but love fights it's battle. As long as you loved truly, you have no cause to worry.

what's touching about a fake lie story...smh
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nairaland is the best forum to get educative,important and eye opening information.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.