Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (24509 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Dreyton36: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Nooo she shouldn't amend her ways lol

Las Las na man go still use and dump her to the other abi u wan contest with the gbola generation
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by femi4: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Hope Zzor will do likewise soon
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by bukkysam(f): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2020
What is my own

abeg footwear for ur Christmas

Christmas bonus!!!

Beautify your feet with beautiful, long lasting and quality footwear's from S&B Concepts. Don't miss out in the ongoing Christmas bonus, 25% off any of your purchase (wholesales and retail).

Merry Christmas in advance
#S&B CONCEPTS
#Quality, all we give.

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by BlessedNuel: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Na she Sabi
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by 12345baba(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2020
This one done mad o
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2020
who wants to become a millionaire this year by selling farm manures. I will show you where to get manure very cheap for #300 naira and resell for 700 to 800 naira per bag. you will really make so much money from this guaranteed.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Victorcwu(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2020
You still lost ma'am. The good ones you were ruthless to will still find another girl. Girls full everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by bluefilm: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Menopause trying to knock a little sense into her dust-filled head.

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by bluefilm: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2020
femi4:
Hope Zzor will do likewise soon

Are you sure both of them are not the same person?

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by johnhood(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2020
My Nollywood crush.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
odinson1:
Pls dear you can continue hating Men,no body is stoping you. But just know that the following awaits you in the next 10 years;

Saggy boobs

Slacked and dry pussy

Menopause

Stretch marks.

By then you would have been kicked out of the sexual market and no longer desirable to Any man

Then you will Join Shortyy,Zzor and Virginprincess in Shiloh 2030 To Pray for husbands together
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
A rude girl who have missed the opportunity/ies to be with a good man and have realised her mistakes is mending her ways on a coded tip and indirectly begging the good men to come back so she could have her pick. Clout chasing men things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Forget all these angry feminist, ladies are out there ready to receive manly care and love. In fact, they are so many that you will have a problem choosing.

Forget all the social media jingoism, is all a facade. Every right thinking female needs a man and vice versa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by owobokiri(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2020
This bipolar wreck again...?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Who da hell is she? We have never heard of her over here undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Centrepage(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by BarrElChapo(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Boring undecided ... when you want to change you needn't try to publicise it. You've only been ruthless to men who have signalled interest and that's a minute fraction..

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by etimocity(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2020
keep on with your ruthless on till you ruthlessly.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Her SMV is dropping drastically, now she needs a simp for security.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by offset67(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2020
you are ruthless to yourself mumu
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by NdigboWorldwide: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2020
May we never give birth to dumb daughters
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Splitmind: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Okay...

Go and sin no more.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Jnjoku883(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2020
sapphiere:
A Nigerian film actor, fashion designer and a former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has revealed why she has been ruthless to men and has promised to amend her ways.
She took to her insta-story to explain why she has been ruthless to men.

She wrote:

God have finish his work on your life for a very long time... so my dear, before God will bless you with a good man again, you will have to go for confession to God, priest and those good men you mess up. You have bite more than what you can chew.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by SocialJustice: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Congratulations sweetie.
Congratulations on...?
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Gerrard59(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Major reason for the Ndi feminism and alfa meilsism reverberating social media in Nigeria: series of heartbreaks.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Vandi2: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Absolutely nothing is wrong with you

By the way, do you know you can buy MTN data 1GB for as low as N330 and many more at affordable prices? Kindly check my signature for more details.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Trueteller0147: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Who cares. Busy body
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Pauladex(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Fahdiga1:
You are rude toward men because that's who you are. stop telling us a tale by moonlight. you can continue being rude for all we care. Shiloh 2030 awaits you
fireeeeee
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by TheRedpillguy: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2020
The Wall is at hand. [color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by SILVERLINES: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Aunty is running off the market, men no longer show interest and definitely her price is decreasing.

Now she think say she get senses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Single Parent? / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.