Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (24514 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Liposure: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Barka00:
Most of the ladies angry with men are those who were used and dumped
and dumped again
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Liposure: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:
Who is this one fooling? Your first love broke you
..and that was just 2years plus ago..lol
why not say 3 or 4 years ago? women logic ehn..
so you were disvirgined by first love just 2 years plus ago? haba..fear God with this lie na....
She reduced the years so that guys won't suspect she's been on the sex market for long. smh. You people need to amend ya ways and stop lying.
lol. Refurbished tokunbo
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by mentored: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
sapphiere:
A Nigerian film actor, fashion designer and a former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has revealed why she has been ruthless to men and has promised to amend her ways.
She took to her insta-story to explain why she has been ruthless to men.

She wrote:

Eya

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Slimsly100(f): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2020
jawalis:
Who cares?
NFCS does grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by BigBrother9ja: 2:15am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
sapphiere:
If you didn't care you won't open this thread.
[/s]
Trash material tongue grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by 100desires(m): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2020
this wowor girl so
chie, make up is one of the best thing that have ever happen to women
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by BluntNigerian: 5:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Her life..
Her decisions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.