Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Terrible Night With A Lagos Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Night With A Lagos Prostitute (1078 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Night With A Lagos Prostitute by growtogeda: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have lived all my life in ibadan right from my kindergarten till my university. but one thing led to anotger that compelled me to visit lagos. the visit was an unpleasant one. a friend then advised me to carry olosho just to cool off the stress. I never knew these Lagos prostitutes have different tricks they use on their unsuspecting customers. omo,
I nearly died that day...but well, I still got scammed though. please, watch my story in the cartoon below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiK1H0p9Ug

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

California May Make It Illegal To Remove A Condom Without Consent / Do This If You Wanna Live Long In This Country. ( Pictures) / "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.