Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

"Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" (1101 Views)

"Dear Aunty Spice, I Lied To Him I Am A Virgin." / Help! I Am Attracted To Older Ladies. / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Angelsssss(f): 3:35am On Mar 03, 2021
DEAR AUNTY SPICE,
Hello aunty spice, I have been struggling with lustful feelings about a married man in my Church. I don’t know how it started, because I hardly speak to this man. But I began to admire him, and I find it difficult to concentrate in church. I have prayed to God severally to take this feeling away from me, but the more I pray, the worse it gets. I am heavily attracted to him and my current relationship is suffering. My boyfriend is already suspicious as he caught me stroking the man’s picture on my Whatsapp page. I just needed to talk to someone. Please help me! I don’t want to be a home wrecker.
Pearl, PH.

AUNTY SPICE COLUMN
Hello Pearl, thank you for sending this message. I am glad that you had the courage to talk about what troubled you. When we share our problems, the burden is lifted. Firstly, I am proud of you. You admit that you have a problem, and you know it is wrong to be attracted to a married person! This shows that you are willing to improve. Attractions to married people are not right and we must never encourage it.
Secondly, you must try harder than you already have. The Bible says that we should flee from all appearances of evil. You are sexually attracted to this man, this is purely lust. This means that being around him is dangerous for your emotional health. I hate to say this, but you have to avoid this brother in church and on social media! You have to delete or block him until you sort your feelings out.
What would you gain from this attraction? NOTHING. If you go ahead and pursue a love relationship, this man who is in the dark about your feelings may reject you or report you to the church authority. Just take a deep breath and look at the future…do you see yourself with your own man? Or with a man with children? Continue praying and surrender yourself completely to God. Most importantly, avoid him. If this doesn’t work, you may have to consider moving to another branch of the church! I hope I have been able to help you.

What do you guys think?

Please send your letters to spicenaijablog@gmail.com

Confidentiality is assured!

2 Likes

Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2021
learnt a lot from this post. Well, I guess this should also work for Males having similar problems. Nice one op pls keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by femi4: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Change your Church

1 Like

Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Newman20(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Angelsssss post=99556874]

What do you guys think?

Please send your letters to spicenaijablog@gmail.com

Confidentiality is assured!

?
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Angelsssss(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Newman20 post=99560854][/quote]

Any problem?
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by punisha: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Newman20 post=99560854][/quote]

give us aunty sugars contact
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Angelsssss(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2021
punisha:

give us aunty sugars contact

Lol
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Angelsssss(f): 10:52am On Mar 03, 2021
femi4:
Change your Church

Thanks
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by Angelsssss(f): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2021
smart1204:
learnt a lot from this post. Well, I guess this should also work for Males having similar problems. Nice one op pls keep it up.

Thank you for following!
Re: "Dear Aunty Spice, I Am Attracted To A Married Man In My Church!" by stupidmod3: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Angelsssss post=99565602][/quote]add one person join, more options d better

(1) (Reply)

There Is Some Level Of Sanity Since Mosdii Was Banned. / ever / Can I Find Love Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.