Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52647 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Keshinr0:
And you guys don't want to come home again.
All I see here are unreasonable points to discourage anyone from migrating except no 4.
Like seriously you expect African food to be cheap.
only because there is no money to come home. after you are gone for 20 years people expect you to come back with merci oloye and a mansion in lekki. meanwhile its only 200 canadian dollars in your akant. you must remain there to hide your shame na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Sonoyom(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Have you been to a General hospital before?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by valcorp: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
How many times them don deny u visa? Coming here to form motivational speaker. You say education is cheaper, what u have staying at home for 8months is it cheaper? Being taught things that are outdated. U work hard you earn well. You don't have to be from a region or religion to know u will do better. Electricity is cheaper, how many times a month do u have light? I bet u in Canada you can't equate. Bros abeg shift go the back of my front. Who get legit papers no dey talk like this

6 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Hallabee1(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Mumu op, to slap you dey hungry me.

i swear...my hand dey scratch me self ... if i meet am for corner, he go chop am... olorun gbo

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by honatoa(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
My broda e no easy..
Life outside is lonely..

Have working for 2yrs in a company, we only talk gist when at work after shift end my broda everywhere scatter till next day.

Even those I supervise you tend to want to close with will assume you are intruding with there privacy..

Lol

Freestainworld:
If you never travel, you will think abroad is easy, life is not easy anywhere.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jaqenhghar: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:
1. You also forget to compare Nigeria minimum wage with Canada minimum wage.

2. You also forget to mention salary paid per hour in Canada, and total package per month.

3. You also forget to compare unemployment rate in Nigeria, guys are ready to work but there's no work in Nigeria.

4. You also forget to mention insecurity in Nigeria, more than twenty number of arms robbers came to our area yesterday night operate freely.

5. Imagine a student in Canada that's building five bedroom duplex in Nigeria.

6. Them plenty....

If I no japa wetin I gain.

The irony is the person talking is living in Canada and has no plans to come back to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Hallabee1(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by justjify(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9Y3PS42vo

What then are you doing in Canada? Why not come back to Nigeria?
Education is cheap, yet you spend 6 years in school for a 4 year course.
No sense in this post.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by BleedTears: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

Why are you still there why didn't you come back Nigeria and enjoy it.

Tomorrow you will come and write 10 reasons why being poor is better than being rich.

Deceiving gullible people so they can feel relaxed and think they're better off and not knowing they're being used.

10 reasons Nigeria is better than Canada and you dey Canada and not as if you need Visa to come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Tell us how much u earn per month
Freestainworld:
When I was residing in UAE, I was paying 150k a month for just one room, just imagine how much I spend in a year, nothing is free anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by okonyia(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Great analysis, but you didn't compare job opportunities, business and income. I think the reason why people prefer Canada to Nigeria is because, no matter what they can still save something and send back to Nigeria to establish. The exchange rate help people to manage and get things done, and when they have build,they will relocate back home.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Attakwu101: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
I will still come to Canada 2021

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by princealbashir: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
But you're in Canada na.�

Come to Nigeria if you're not enjoying it over there.

Nonsense.

How can you earn up to a million naira (equivalent) and find it difficult to use about 20% for bills?

Most people's salary in Nigeria is not even enough to feed their families in a month

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by MhiztaRange(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Rubbish post, you work and earn in CAD while in Canada, they don’t pay you in naira. You’re comparing house rent in Nigeria that is 500 (thousand) to Canada that is 800(hundred)CAD, are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Controller360: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Op's points no valid at all. 9ja na thrash

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Glovoutu(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Op is high on ginger
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
To slap this op just dey hungry me. And the palliative in Nigeria is better than that of Canada abi? Ur email address na mugu@laimuhammed.com. Nigeria kee u dia... grin grin grin tongue
bro ur signature gat my attention
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Eriokanmi: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U say "We have it all here except leadership". If u don't have leadership, how can u then claim that u "have it all here"? U "have it all here", yet u went to d US for ur post graduate. I have never read a more contradictory comment
Yes, we have it all, except leadership. My grammar was lucid enough. Natural resources, material resources, human resources, good weather, intelligent people...all these aren't defined by leadership. God defines them and He's blessed us immensely with them. Those at the helms of affairs managing those God-given resources are the wrong ones...leadership issues. do I make myself clear now?

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Kaybex007(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
I am not saying Nigeria is totally better than Canada now.

I mean if you’re doing well in Nigeria, there’s no need to relocate to Canada if not you’re most likely to regret it

who is doing well in Nigeria aside those who are committing fraudulent act, do you know how many companies have closed down, relocated, do you know how many business owners have died on due to depression, if business owners are doing good, they won't continue to lay-off staff every time. Naija is not a good place to live except our leaders do the needful. 30 years ago, was depression as rampant as this. it is only when the majority are doing well you can say the country is good, you can't justify the well-being of a whole country through the enjoyment of few. peace be unto you.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Bennycollins: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
4 and 10 may be valid. The rest? No. It's all down to our wack economy and low value of our currency. No one lives and works in Nigeria then go to spend the income earned in Canada. If you live and work in Canada you would be comfortable with the bills there.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by OlaSalo(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

Omotayo, come back to Nigeria
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by hakeem4(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Deduct d tax & tell us what is left. Then tell us what d tax is used for& if it mproves d living standards of Canadian residents compared to Nigeria. U will also do well to put such public service in monetary terms& tell us d quality compared to nigerias public service
how much do you pay as tax in Nigeria that you want to have what the western worlds are having?
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lordatkinson07(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Ops! You have forgotten to tell us that
1.) THERE IS JOB IN CANADA COMPARE TO NIGERIA
2) THAT CANADIAN DOLLAR IS FAR MORE VALUED THAN NIGERIAN NAIRA
3) THAT NO MATTER HOW EXPENSIVE CANADA SEEMS, IT CAN NOT BE COMPARE WITH OUR OWN CHEAP COUNTRY WITH YOUTHS ROAMING ABOUT THE STREET WITH NO FUTURE OR FUTURE SCATTERED BY THE LEADERS.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lekki1444: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
HBB1:

The OP is delirious!

I know Nursing Assistants in 'the abroad' that have numerous properties back home in Nigeria.

All from carrying piss and shit!

If you have a good saving culture and can hustle, you or bad-as-it-bad, your Children have a better chance at a better life.

I have seen many children of immigrants from the third World, now seating at the table of relevance, with the real owners of the land.

...Somalians, Eritreans, Mauritians, and Asians, even Nigerians!
Countries you might not have thought of much before, now have many of their descendants doing great things in the West.

If you don't migrate because of yourself, migrate because of your Children.
If you don't end up getting to 'live the life,' your children have a better chance of doing so.

Nigeria as it stands, has casted, and it will not get better soon!
frustration done kee this man. naija sweet die. naija is the best cuntry in the world. but na money kill am . davido escaped from atlanta where his father put him and ran back to naija. same with dj cuppy
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by jamace(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
OP must be related to LIE Mohammed...

OP, what is the MINIMUM WAGE in Canada compared to Nigeria?..
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Toshlek(f): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Op!
But you forgot to compare Nigeria' minimum wage to that of Canada.!

You see, life is not very tasty "anywhere", except one adds a dash of spice now and then......!
So, Nigeria o, Canada o, one has to work hard to live comfortably, but it PAYS OFF somewhere than the other!...
In the absence of any other white collar job in Canada, Never would you teach(as a full time teacher o) only to earn $38 at the end of the Month!

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Eriokanmi: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Kaybex007:

who is doing well in Nigeria aside those who are committing fraudulent act, do you know how many companies have closed down, relocated, do you know how many business owners have died on due to depression, if business owners are doing good, they won't continue to lay-off staff every time. Naija is not a good place to live except our leaders do the needful. 30 years ago, was depression as rampant as this. it is only when the majority are doing well you can say the country is good, you can't justify the well-being of a whole country through the enjoyment of few. peace be unto you.
By the grace of God, I'm doing far better than those you call fraudsters, including those politicians stealing our money. My profession had taken me to Washington DC to dine with the US president. I don't know who else in government have got such privilege except the president. God's grace abounds. I've got no regret in coming back home to invest my time and talent. Agriculture is the way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Penboy: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Education is cheap na... Na why we dey enjoy 9 months ASUU break since.
#Naija be like Cruise ship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by andy4d2ofus(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2020
OK come back home let's believe you are saying the truth
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dbestuncle: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Pls don't let me insult you o. No sense in the op speech na.
Let the person first compare the minimum wage per month in both countries, security n ease of doing business.

Kalapizim:
Great insight most people wont like to hear.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Akpuobi1: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Then come home and enjoy what we are enjoying. MUMU sad.

People like you that cannot differentiate between good living standards and the opposite definitely lacks mental capacity and can contribute nada to both Canada and Nigeria to improve things.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by iyke484real(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Your assertion can be best explained with a senerio where an individual got an iPhone 12 for 17k(scamed) and another who actually got the real one for the normal price...

You are simply of the opinion that the person with the fake iPhone actually got a better deal...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) / Bauchi-Ningi: 28 Family Members Traveling In A Bus Die In A Motor Accident / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.