Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52703 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by obama30: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9Y3PS42vo

You forget to add that to die is cheaper in Nigeria than in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by hakeem4(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
SIRTee15:

Have u heard of tax return?
People on minimum wage hardly pay any tax...they claim their tax back.
Pls do a lot of research b4 commenting on what u know little about.
However, I agree if u earning well in naija...u may want to rethink any relocation plan.
yes I know about tax return. What I’m saying is that if you’re well to do in Nigeria, there’s no need relocating
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
only because there is no money to come home. after you are gone for 20 years people expect you to come back with merci oloye and a mansion in lekki. meanwhile its only 200 canadian dollars in your akant. you must remain there to hide your shame na

lmao
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lexy2014: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I give up on you. Go grab queen primer and start studying English grammar from there. It could help, who knows?

So u don't even no why u went to d US for postgraduate despite ur claim that we "have it all here". Y did u go to d US despite we "have it all here"? Has d meaning of d word "all" changed in d dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by SIRTee15: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
yes I know about tax return. What I’m saying is that if you’re well to do in Nigeria, there’s no need relocating

I had to correct u because u mentioned someone earning 1300 dollars and paying tax. There's no way u will be on such low wage and pay tax. Govt will even put u on support sef.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Gval123: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
You be mumu man
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by proudlygunner: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
You are very wrong.100 percent. Things are way cheaper in canada.There is no basis for comparison. For instance can you pay 15000 naira as school fee in Nigeria?You are talking after you have converted their currency to ours.Our currency is rubbish
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Philip1914: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Have you finished.... Not thank you for your advice.

Just open your mother and saying nonsense

Life is more secured in Canada than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

oh boy! seems like you are using us as test, for excuses you go give your peeps for being deport.. sorry coming back from Canada empty handed?

Please even you yourself no believe this your post -at least I hope so- but stranger things have happened so you won't be the first
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by duro4real(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria is better indeed. safety of life is important too.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by bejeria101(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Foolish post.

Stay with your last cowbender.

After they have wrecked the country, you are typing opata.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lathrowinger: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
When I was residing in UAE, I was paying 150k a month for just one room, just imagine how much I spend in a year, nothing is free anywhere.

Na your naira no get value

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
you don’t know anything my brother. This is actually small especially when they deduct tax etc

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by jeffdaniel(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Keshinr0:

I swear what the nigga wrote just dey vex me.
Canada minimum monthly wage is $2900 that's about 1.4million.
They want to earn such an amount, but they don't want to spend up to #100,000 monthly

Please where did you get this information from. That's wrong, minimum wage is nothing close to that.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Your opinion doesn't count
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by OnyeOgboni: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Who is this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Franklydes(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

Very true but base on figures like if you in Canada you won't feel that you spend too much because again you would be given the best quality unlike back home in Nigeria.

Again its when when you come back to Nigeria you nice you spend much for basic things.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
To slap you just Dey hungry me
Modo9:

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
Great insight most people wont like to hear.

Zombie.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by jacobnel(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Naa the same poster go rush apply for Canadian visa if given the opportunity .Why don't you compare Canadian minimum wage to Nigeria?Abi you want to talk of Security and life Expectancy rate?Abeg make una no dey discourage person wey want relocate commot for this dream killer Country wey no get anything to offer except corrupt and greedy leaders.
Modo9:

1 Like

lekki1444:
totally correct. and as a PC GURU this should be your focus while you acquire cheap properties with the moneys you make remotely. not some relocation abroad pipe dream. if i believe correctly you are a programming guru ? someone like you need to earn that abroad money remotely while living the cheap nigerian life. just my 2 cents

I won't lie you are quite right...........however having left the country what exists out there is way much more lucrative than here. Besides they are not mutually exclusive. You can be there and still acquire. When I was in Atlanta the amount of business opportunities there just by having a foreign passport is something I cannot ignore. Nigeria you will still be subjected to issue regardless of wealth. My life could be cut short , health is not something I can guarantee. I'll be honest there's better value for life outside. I'm not patriotic so anywhere that pays me is where I'll set my head. My only fear is Westernization to my children. I don't want my kids fed with western ideologies like Homosexuality, Gender identity and all that Liberal madness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Gerrard59(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
When I was residing in UAE, I was paying 150k a month for just one room, just imagine how much I spend in a year, nothing is free anywhere.

But you earned more in the UAE (if you convert it to naira, which is pointless anyway) than Nigeria. So compare apples to apples and not otherwise.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
If you never travel, you will think abroad is easy, life is not easy anywhere.

Stop all that shii man..

Did anyone tell u that Canada is easy to live in?
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Gerrard59(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
I won't waste time to watch any video by a renowned baby whale but if she's in Canada making that video, then she's one of the wicked, woke and hypocritical people I've written about. People who lampoon developed countries yet stay, attain citizenship but blatantly refuse to move to Nigeria. If they move, they do so as dual citizens.

Effing hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nyanabo(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
I agree with you to some levels. but what we must ask ourselves do we get the value of the services paid for in nigeria ?

I totally disagree with you on housing, healthcare, electricity, and even the weather. As a single guy you can get a condo for about 350-400CAD which would be worth the value of your money can you say same for nigeria ?

the electricity you mentioned it depends on your usage for the month unlike nigeria where most part still uses estimated billing

You can't just even compare the healthcare services can you ? what about transportation ? for me your opinion is biased. you can't compare life in canada to life in nigeria.

I studied at University Of Waterloo, so I speak from experience too.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Yankee101: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Besides cold and warmth, nothing else. Even that is controlled using simple technology

Stop deceiving yourselves. Dem no dey compare up with down

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jaqenhghar: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Cousin9999:

You, and others, need to understand that choosing to live in a place is a bit like choosing a spouse. Everyone has different deal breakers. Some people are okay with what others consider major flaws or problems. Some people are so happy and comfortable that something like power outages doesn't bother them. They may even laugh at it, or see it as an opportunity to take a break from work or get a little closer with friends and family.

There's some people who live in places with regular flooding. But they don't want to leave. They just hop in a boat. Some people get stuck in the house because of hurricanes or massive snowstorms every year, and they just sit inside sipping wine and relaxing. They don't have any plans to leave.

You also have to remember that some people have traveled, worked abroad, and studied abroad; and they still opt to stay in Nigeria (or other countries) because that's just where they want to be.

You are saying what I posted . You only expanded it.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by charlesm91(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
i was expecting to see vicious points that'll make one pause and think, but no, these are feeble points, no substance at all other than the loneliness aspect. Op make we trade places, i'd like to see things from your point of view up there in canada. Our naira is shit and that's what your didn't factor in your comparison.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Felalucky8(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Mr. as things are expensive over there you can afford them when working unlike Nigeria. you can't pay 3 bedroom for 500k when your salary is 100k. last last Europe better pass Nigeria cuz the money dey come as you dey spend too

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by eabiode: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by okpmoses: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Such a stupid post. If you don't have anything to say better get some sleep. Wtf are you saying? Are you drunk or what? Why not come back and be be buying fufu for 50 naira since that's your problem. You want to buy garri 100 naira in naija,still buy 100 in canada? Shey u don't know about shipping cost or do?
Kindly respect your self and remove this rubbish you're posting and stop causing unnecessary arguments okay!!!!!!!!.
The truth is Nigeria is heading for doom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) / Groom, Family Members Killed In Fatal Accident On The Way To Wedding. Photos / Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.