Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61455 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by GARBAUK: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
please, go and pay her bride price now before you make any complain.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by banio: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Womanizer:

Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?

ADULTERY OF THE MOUTH
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by merits(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Is that what she told you Tunde? shocked

I did not toast her o

The culprit is here arrest him asap.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by joxxy01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Coward.
you wey be warrior I laugh you, u think every issue is handled with hardness abi... just pray u are not in his shoes
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joevics(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
focus7:

Tell your girlfriend to pretend to giving him attention but keep enough distance from him when they alone together to avoid him touching her. She should encourage him to woo her while she does the audio recording without him knowing, then you can now confront him with the audio. He will never try that with your girlfriend again
People self. Didn't you read the story of the man who killed his wife and landlord?

The wife said she hated the landlord. She made the husband start quarelling with the landlord.

Yet one day the man came back and found both of them on his matrimonial bed.

Women are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is why I dont support bringing in a lady into your house on credit, you must do the right thing pay her bride price and marry her, that your neighbor go soon collect am, he is obviously ready.

You didnt mention where she is from, but if she is from IMO or Anambra and the dude has cash forget it, she will deal and you cant stop it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Esandoctor(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Relocate
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Akinbahm(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Like someone said earlier, no woman,perhaps your mother,is worth losing your peace of mind for. My motto is this : if your girlfriend is cheating on you,drop her immediately and if it is your wife,divorce her sorry ass instantly. This is to prevent your untimely death!

I once told a lady this and she became restless, as a dull man immediately I noticed this I withdrew my hand completely from her matter...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Coward.
Oga organize accident for the man so
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Whoknowsme: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.
Mind u he has not paid bride price for the supposed "wife". Inorder words, sheis not his wife. So why should the so called guy be arrested. Op should start up a lucrative bizdor her to keep her occupied against the guy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
This comment is not wise. Barbarians settle matters like this. Plus what happens when she plays along and actually falls in love with the new person? Who then becomes the loser? Matters of emotions needs wisdom and this is why you need not dabble in them pls

It was never suppose to be wise.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Saig: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.
Do this at your peril
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by focus7: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joevics:

People self. Didn't you read the story of the man who killed his wife and landlord?

The wife said she hated the landlord. She made the husband start quarelling with the landlord.

Yet one day the man came back and found both of them on his matrimonial bed.

Women are not to be trusted.

Hmmmmn
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Commotfornigeri: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Excuzeme:

Your statement is unfair!
Everybody starts from somewhere, it does not mean he should lose his wife just because he is yet to make it big!
Otherwise, every poor man will not have a wife. grin
Moreover, People as poor as Drivers, Gardeners, Washerman, Gatemen, HouseBoy, etc, all sleep with the Wives of their Billionaire Employers. grin undecided

Having or not having Money has nothing to do with being Decent!

Until he marries her, he doesnt mean so much to her.

Hustling for wife is different. This one is a girl friend he is co-habiting with.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Coolgent(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?

Since she warned him there is no need for any action for now wait till he repeat again that's when you will have man to man Discussion with the guy, meanwhile plan to relocate.

On the other hand pay her bride price asap.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joker09(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Akinbahm(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joker09:
Should a redpill guy pay a sex worker for sex? Or is it a beta move?

Going by your question do you pay for service rendered to you when you order for things online?

The way some of you translate and/or ask baseless questions about redpill makes one wonder how you successfully registered for NL without help from someone or goggle.

Aswear to slap u dey hungry me, u went to patronize someone and you dey ask should you pay biko dont pay make you receive the highest embarrassment of your life.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joker09(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joker09(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akinbahm:

Going by your question do you pay for service rendered to you when you order for things online?

The way some of you translate and/or ask baseless questions about redpill makes one wonder how you successfully registered for NL without help from someone or goggle.

Aswear to slap u dey hungry me, u went to patronize someone and you dey ask should you pay biko dont pay make you receive the highest embarrassment of your life.

Damn... What a mistake. Wrong thread.
Cancel all that. Made a mistake.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Akinbahm(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joker09:

I never see your moniker initially if to say I see am I for kwontinue with the cruise.

Personally, I dont deal with prostitutes, if that will save your sanity, emotion, time and money u good to go.

Never make the mistake to wife unrepentant hole...
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joker09(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akinbahm:

I never see your moniker initially if to say I see am I for kwontinue with the cruise.

Personally, I dont deal with prostitutes, if that will save your sanity, emotion, time and money u good to go.

Never make the mistake to wife unrepentant hole...

I even made a mistake posting all that in the wrong thread, my bad. I wasn't concentrating enough. Should be in the redpill thread. We can cancel all this.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Martinez39s(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Joker09:
Question to Martinez39s and other MGTOWers, this has been causing confusion between myself and a friend and I'm sure a lot of guys will be curious to know. I'm a redpiller not MGTOWer tho but learning is paramount.
How do MGTOWs satisfy their sexual desires? [b]Since they don't commit to any woman..If I'm right, the redpill and probably the MGTOW philosophy teaches that 'patronizing a prostitute or paying a sex worker money in exchange of sex' is a beta move.
I'm not talking about the MGTOW monks here, I know those completely abstain from sex. I know MGTOWers have sex but with whom do they have it?
As we know, a lot of ladies sleep with you mostly because they expect a relationship(commitment) from you eventho they're hypergamous with other baggages. How do MGTOWers fulfill their sexual desires without having to break hearts? Does MGTOW movement encourage pumps and dumps, hit and run? I'm not sure any lady is ready to be in an uncommitted relationship with any man no matter how loose she is, prostitutes are the only option left. Does MGTOWers sleep with only sex workers?
Who says you must commit to a lady before you can have sex with her? Do you know regular girls, single and taken, are having sex with no strings attached? MGTOW men have sex with any type of lady: coursemate, neighbours, somebody's girlfriend, Bleep buddies, etc. A lot of sex with regular girls happen with no strings attached, so where is your presumption coming from?

"As we know, a lot of ladies sleep with you mostly because they expect a relationship(commitment) from you eventho they're hypergamous with other baggages."
This works for many ladies, but it is not necessary.

MGTOW is just men going their own way under certain conditions. If they choose to pump and dump, fine... it's their own way. If they want to be monks... it's their own way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Joker09(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who says you must commit to a lady before you can have sex with her? Do you know regular girls, single and taken, are having sex with no strings attached? MGTOW men have sex with any type of lady: coursemate, neighbours, somebody's girlfriend, Bleep buddies, etc. A lot of sex with regular girls happen with no strings attached, so where is your presumption coming from?

"As we know, a lot of ladies sleep with you mostly because they expect a relationship(commitment) from you eventho they're hypergamous with other baggages."
This works for many ladies, but it is not necessary.

MGTOW is just men going their own way under certain conditions. If they choose to pump and dump, fine... it's their own way. If they want to be monks... it's their own way.

I made a mistake posting to the thread, it's a wrong thread, should be on the redpill thread. I already repost on the redpill page.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by SweetCunt97(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
NiRfreak:

What kind of stupid advice is this..haba!!
Na marking territory
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Cetacean419: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Excuzeme:

There is nothing like "Mistress" in the legal relationship of two adults.
It is not a matter of having 'right over a woman', even if you pay the whole CBN on a Woman, if she does not love you and does not want to be with you, your so-called RIGHT amounts to NOTHING.
Just because they are not legally/ traditionally married, does not remove the DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and RIGHTS of married Couple, from both of them.

The RIGHT he has NOW, is her VOLUNTARILY wanting to LIVE with HIM, in a relationship akin to Husband and Wife, and the Law recognises that (In law, they call it (Co-habitation)
You don't call a woman who is not recognised by law as your wife to be your wife. Thank God you know anybody who's not legally married or given out by Rite to be a wife IS NOT CALLED YOUR WIFE.
The woman owes him nothing and he owes nothing as well.
Read what marriage is all about before you start saying nonsense.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Malawian(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Coronavirus84:

My guy, Teniola street na my side here
You fit know the guy nah. Just enter Hassan from Teniola. even for that junction, ask for Wasiu (Wosseh) dem go point him papa one story give you.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Coronavirus84: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Malawian:

You fit know the guy nah. Just enter Hassan from Teniola. even for that junction, ask for Wasiu (Wosseh) dem go point him papa one story give you.
Do you Bolaji, Haleemah or Korede? Bolaji and haleemah are brothers and sisters, they are my childhood friends. We both went to kerubu and seraphim college at Sanya. Cheers
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by mickelkingz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

guy man!!!! u too much
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by NiRfreak(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na marking territory
Na boyfriend -girlfriend schl dating game be that
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by EmmySparky(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Parrot69:

Guy relax. Money is not everything.
Expect if He doesn’t know how to press charge with this case, I don’t see him losing it. No matter how much the dude (his neighbor) has..

Although the system is bastardized, there’s still atom of decency in the body.

Ok how about this **You get money, I come get leg pass you ?**
Baba na wetin I tell the guy...person when get connect pass you would win you on any case...it's not even about the money...or who first go call police...most times people just look at people and judge them from their appearance...which is wrong...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Malawian(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Coronavirus84:

Do you Bolaji, Haleemah or Korede? Bolaji and haleemah are brothers and sisters, they are my childhood friends. We both went to kerubu and seraphim college at Sanya. Cheers
E go hard to see who I no know for that street, but e don reach 15years I patrol for there last. This Wosseh stuff happen like 20years ago. Around 2000/2001

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / My fiancée is cheating again / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.