Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61393 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Paulpak34(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2020
See mumu maybe the tenant don nack your wife to be. You better be wise and try to catch them. Don't trust the girl at all ooo
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.

You have not seen a case where the table turned and the hunter became the hunted.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Mypeople2(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?
Woman wey you never pay N1 for her head you dey call wife OP .Go and pay her dowry.I will do it next , I will do it next year, that is what you people will say until she will give birth to children and have ancestors like father Abraham .Sit down there and be doing my neighbour is talking to my wife , very soon na the community go talk to her since no ring dey her hand

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Abagworo(m): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

What right has he to catch anyone? The truth remains that his "wife" is still single both under the traditional law and civil law meaning a more serious man has every right to marry her and so does she have every right to marry a more serious man not "next year" man.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Mac2016(m): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.
Be deceiving yourself.. Women?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Parrot69: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2020
EmmySparky:
this is exactly what I told the guy...he never jam person when pass am for case..then he would beg to settle the matter out of court...

Guy relax. Money is not everything.
Expect if He doesn’t know how to press charge with this case, I don’t see him losing it. No matter how much the dude (his neighbor) has..

Although the system is bastardized, there’s still atom of decency in the body.

Ok how about this **You get money, I come get leg pass you ?**
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by phenylalanine(m): 6:04am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.

Pls guys what do I do?

Ensure you pay the pride price in time, then you can now claim ownership, if your to be wife is not working, find her something to do or better still let her learn a trade

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Teknoteableblog: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Womanizer:

Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?
For sexual harrasment of course
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Ezennia101(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Womanizer:

I think both of them should be arrested,the guy should be charged with reckless cohabitation and possible kidnap while the neighbour should be charged for being idle and covetous
Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Goldp5988(f): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Marry her properly, for now she is not your wife and anybody can talk to her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Emmasnoop(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Waitin your wife carry when he own nor get,
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Sheriman(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.
Alas!! Some women are very cunning. They will tell their husband and still went ahead to fornicate
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by MrDoGood(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

No need for the stress. That's too far and stressful.

Just talk with him to stay off.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by imagrg(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Pay her bride-price or give am belle asap or your neighbour would assist you.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by kraftysprouts: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.

This is how you involved SARS in everything and they became a nuisance to the society
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by fid3fid: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Oga, no go fight your neighbor because he expressed interest for your babe. He only tested her faith in you. If she fall na her fault. After all God no dey beat satan we dey test us everyday. Who fall na him own fault.

Remember, if mugu fall, guy man wack
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Lifepodcastng: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2020
This comment is not wise. Barbarians settle matters like this. Plus what happens when she plays along and actually falls in love with the new person? Who then becomes the loser? Matters of emotions needs wisdom and this is why you need not dabble in them pls

CamusMidas:

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by gabrielokeke555(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2020
So far you haven't paid her bride price, you are not meant to call her your wife.

Your Neighbouur is chasing her because he knows you haven't paid her bride price. Therefore, she's selectively available
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by oruma19: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2020
U have not married her. She is still in the market and can abe bought by anyone that has money. Go and pay her bride price cos u are a kidnapper. The man toasting ur gf is beta than u. Pay the bride price u kidnapper.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Dpundict: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2020
If na me sha my attitude and facial expressions will tell that guy I dey vex for am and I am aware of his efforts and he will stay far away from me. Ensure your girl is trustworthy too before you take this step. No talking and greeting are effective only if your babe told you the truth sha.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Smartriya: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin As in enh... Where she for stay b4? She's not your wife yet ogbeni. So you can be this jealous? Your neighbor knows you're not treating her right that's why he has the nerve to approach her. Go and treat your woman right oga.
Kapilta:
"My wife that stays with me at home" shocked I yaff taya honestly.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by luluosas(m): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Oga, your wife is seducing the man behind your back. Stop blaming your neighbour, BLAME YOUR WIFE.

N. B. I will update this comment once I read the story. Cheers
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nokio1: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Message from a friend. Please he need help. Advise him. Last January our neighbour bought a car, my wife woke me from sleep nightly saying 'Is he not a man like you? Or is he from another planet? You have to do just as he has done? You too must buy a car'. I was forced to buy a Car. After three months, the neighbour bought a piece of land, and she disturbed me until I also bought one. Two months ago, the neighbour started his building on his land. As usual, she did not leave me in peace until I also had to do same. Now, this afternoon, our neighbour brought in a second wife... Pls I NEED HELP Should i wait for the usual pressure, or Just take action??
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

Call am and open up to am.

Say guy , imagine say na you ? Guy you no say some idiots fit kill you because of this you moves ?

Only that sound go dey fry fish for him head .

You too learn never to raise your voice on your woman again,na weak man dey do am.

Also tell madam to face front,say rule of driving cars is don’t look back if you are not reversing !!!

Say if she look back again,she go get accident

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by DAVE5(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Charge him with being a nuisance to public peace. He's bothering his wife. Opening a file of 5k in a police station will see them deal with him terribly.

And knowing our our police, they can even change the charge to rape, so as to get more bail funds from him. By the time he's done paying himself out from their net, even if the wife greets him, he won't respond.

When you live in glass house, learn not to throw stones

One day, person go open case file against you sef, drop 5k for police, them go change narrative for your head to rape
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by KosiGee(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

Easier said that done. Don’t be naive sir...your advice seems nice but like the others here, you failed to hint on the main issue.

The problem isn’t really the covetous neighbour, it’s the fact that this neighbour is an opportunist who tries to exploit the serious domestic issues between the op and his wife to be.
This guy hasn’t paid the bride price and seems to be in some financial wahala. Why would the wife be going outside to brush her teeth? What kind of neighbourhood is that?

This man is in trouble, if he doesn’t sort the domestic issues that prompts the hyena of a neighbour to ‘pity’ the wife to be, he might be attending the wife’s wedding with this dude.

The wife might also be playing a psychological one on him...The big message isn’t the randy neighbour hitting on his girl....The message is that someone else hears their constant domestic problems and wants to ‘rescue’ the woman from his aggression. Think am well.

The signs are there that this guy need to sort himself or this marriage will be very rocky. At this early stage, he is fighting his wife to be...if it continues, the woman might start regretting telling him about this other man.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by brodalikeme(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Na by play play that thing dey enter Oo
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by ashawopikin(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?
Do the right thing first pay her fucking bride price before u call her your wife
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by kenfarm(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Is that what she told you Tunde? shocked

I did not toast her o

Like seriously..... are u the offender here? grin

Anyways, OP your woman is not taken yet. When you do d needful then yur fight will be justified....don't b surprise that if both of them continue to stay together in that compound it just a matter of time....d guy will strap her madly

So till u do d needful with her, b liberal, get her busy and focus more on how to progress
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Frankcallys(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Just be careful. That's all I can say for now. It happened long ago and she's telling you now. Hmmm... Don't forget this

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by KosiGee(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:

The randy neighbour might turn the table against them. He’d deny everything and instead claim that the op and the woman disturb him everyday with their fighting.

Has it occurred to you that the op might be scared of this neighbour??

He quarrels and fights the woman so much so that the other guy hears everything but he lacks the balls to confront him when the woman told him what the other guy told her!

Normally, you’d expect a guy to approach the other man and have a heart to heart talk or respond aggressively but the op has his tail tucked between his legs and instead decides to seek advice here.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Where is pastor righteousness39 when you need him? cheesy
Let me step in, in his place.
He is not married, No Statutory or Customary marriage has been conducted, as to say my wife.

In our statues law, cohabitation is a crime, in Nigeria same as same sex marriage

He and her are living in sin, and another sinner like him, want a shot.
Mostly in the eyes of Almighty God, he and her are liable to death, if they fail to repent. No one has any iota of right to dictate to God standards of morality.
How God view Sex?

1: Sex is a natural desire to be enjoyed in a proper terms and condition, that is, within the bounds of proper marriage, lets read what he say in,
1Corinthians chapter 7 verses 1,2 Now concerning the things about which you wrote, it is better for a man not to touch* a woman; 2 but because of the prevalence of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife and each woman have her own husband.

2: What of if someone say Body No be firewood, how can a person abstain from sex, it is difficultooooo,

At 1st Thessalonians chapter 4, God says For this is the will of God, that you should be holy and abstain from sexual immorality. 4 Each one of you should know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, 5 not with greedy, uncontrolled sexual passion like the nations have that do not know God.+ 6 No one should go beyond proper limits and take advantage of his brother in this matter, because Jehovah* exacts punishment for all these things, just as we told you previously and also strongly warned you. 7 For God has called us, not for uncleanness, but for holiness.8 So, then, the man who disregards this is disregarding, not man, but God, who gives you his holy spirit. [Most of us demands our rights, note in verse 6 having sex with someone you are not married to is an encroachment to the right of the unknown man or woman who will marry any partners of the cohabiters}
Quotations taken from New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures [ Download and other bible translation at https://www.jw.org

So when one engages in sex outside marriage, just as the demons { Demons are made not to marry, but they vehemently disobeyed God and took the form of humans to forcefully marry who they want, they beget Nephilim and they suffer a severe consequences) did, it is a stated fact, one is committing a crime liable to death from the sight of God, UNLESS one turn around and have his or her sins blotted out. Acts of the Apostles 3 v 19
Hence sex is enjoyable, but if you should desire to have sex, God says marry, FULL STOP. It is your choice to obey and enjoy good relationship with God, or disobey to face dire consequences now [ Guilty conscience, STD, Premeditated Abortion etc. and in future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.