Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back (61340 Views)

My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Queenethofficia: 12:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Is your neighbor married ?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Attakwu101: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2020
There is nothing like "Mistress" in the legal relationship of two adults.
It is not a matter of having 'right over a woman', even if you pay the whole CBN on a Woman, if she does not love you and does not want to be with you, your so-called RIGHT amounts to NOTHING.
Just because they are not legally/ traditionally married, does not remove the DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and RIGHTS of married Couple, from both of them.

[b]The RIGHT he has NOW, is her VOLUNTARILY wanting to LIVE with HIM, in a relationship akin to Husband and Wife, and the Law recognises that (In law, they call it (Co-habitation)
Excuseme

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by OLULAW: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Go and move in into a rectory and be sure those reverend fathers would be praying and fasting for the health and safety of your woman’s honeypot. lol.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by modsAREuselesss: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonexistent:
Your wife and you have not paid her brideprice? No sir, she is still a public property. It happened a month ago and she is just telling you. I am sure your neighbor is as poor as church rat if not, she would be fuccking him by now and you won't do nada. First verify that story somehow because ladies of today can cause trouble between two men with lies. If the story is true, talk to your neighbor. He is a man like you.
the fast that she didnt tel her till now means she was contemplating. i think something happendd so she tld him
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by zedegit: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Tell her make she play along, then catch am pants down and deal with him.

You didn't watch the video where the husband was beaten by the wife's lover.

There's a possibility op may lose his life over the confrontation.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by valencia25(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.

Or they're already knacking and she's trying to keep clean and play saint to enjoy it more... If i hear say i trust a woman telling you about someone approaching her.

cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by valencia25(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Akinbahm:

Who knows if shes playing the card of telling the guy indirectly to man up nd seal the deal fast fast which is marriage. And dont 4gt the said lady is one/two approach away to lie down flat in the guy bedroom...

Note: if a lady tells you another dude is disturbing her bro trust me two things are involved

1: she has no interest in the guy at all.

2: she gonna sleep with the guy and blame it on u for not protecting her away from temptation...

GBAM!

What is your favorite drink?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by rexx07(m): 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
You too pursue the Ur neighbor wife.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Pandev(m): 12:53am On Dec 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Is that what she told you Tunde? shocked
I did not toast her o
Abu how far na cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by opribo(m): 1:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Fear women...

Thats all I have to say.

If the neighbor was heavily waded its a different story we will be hearing by now.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by hardbody: 1:30am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:
Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.
I was not happy at all. I need to take an action before it's out of hand.

Meanwhile we are only 2 Tennants living in the compound

Pls guys what do I do?

You just lied on two counts. First, the entire story is a figment of your imagination. Second assuming it's not, which I doubt, please note that you are married to the woman until you have paid the bride price. Marriage is a contract and the bride is the consideration. Without this element, you can't validly contract marriage.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by jesustheissue: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder why you refer to her as your wife! Who gave her to you when you have not even done the needful. Ordinary dowry you have not paid neither have you sought the consent of her parents and yet you claim she's your wife. Stop it please

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Smarte724(m): 2:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Headline is misleading , she is ur girlfriend and not ur wife,
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Coronavirus84: 2:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Malawian:
I remember Wasiu (Wosseh) that broke a guy's leg when the smooter, more handsome and richer guy put the moves on his girlfriend. Go and ask around Hassan Idowu street in Aguda. Same guy was on clutches for months, i dont know if the guy fully recovered for that assault. Hehehehe.
My guy, Teniola street na my side here
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by IkpuMmadu: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

My wife that stays with me at home, though I have not paid bride price yet, planning doing it next year by God grace just opened up to me today that our neighbor who stays in the same compound approached her when she went out to brush her teeth and started telling her that he will like to befriend her and that he heard when we were quarrelling at home, that I'm not supposed to santion her for whatever reason, that he loves her and sees her in his dream that he will like to friend her.

So she told him that he has someone already which he knew and she told him that if he didn't stop he will tell me, he now begged her not to let me be aware of it.

This incidence happened about a month ago, so I was surprised when she opened up to me today.

Pls guys what do I do?

1. She isn't your wife becuase you haven't paid her bride price
2. If you can, try leave public yard for flats or self contained sir
3. There is nothing you can do, just tell the neighbor that you heard what he told your wife

Then watch him
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by NiRfreak(m): 2:22am On Dec 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply deep kiss your partner in his presence. He'll get it. Though men gat this predatory nature of wanting what seems like they can't have badly...

What kind of stupid advice is this..haba!!
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Daroldigits: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2020
how are you sure that the girl hasn't been serving him meal?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Germi9: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2020
i don't care how long ago she told you,but bro.. take him out;buy him a bottle of beer and tell him what your wife told you...you will be surprised how small he will look.. and then listen to his side of the story..please LISTEN .but dont be surprised because we are all guilty

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by BRATISLAVA: 2:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:
There's nothing to worry yourself over. She won't do anything with him. And if he keeps disturbing her confront him and warn him that you'll have him arrested if he doesn't stay away from your wife.

If a woman opens up to you that another guy is asking her out, just know that she has already rejected him and doesn't find him attractive enough.

If she found him attractive, believe me, she wouldn't tell you. She'll be doing it secretly behind your back.

You will arrest him for approaching a woman? What kind of reasoning is this? When last were you arrested for talking to a woman who has a man in her life?
The things you can read on this forum, and see the number of people liking it lol
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by BRATISLAVA: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Womanizer:

Arrest him on what basis? Which crime did he commit?

He spoke to an engaged, but unmarried woman. It's a crime. To him. Aren't you not surprised by the number of idiots who liked that comment?.
In places where she went to brush outside. Isn't that kind of like David and Bathsheba? Why is she brushing outside? How sure are we she didn't open her towel outside too? That woman should be arrested for indecent exposure. Imagine brushing outside. What happened to the toilet if not that she wants to show herself?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by anyicash(m): 3:05am On Dec 17, 2020
You have not paid any price on her head and you are calling her your wife.. That guy has absolute right to chase her.. And he is also free to marry her.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by MrPaul2: 3:21am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Don't even try this at all, she may like it later and forget you. Women are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by HisMajesty1(m): 3:24am On Dec 17, 2020
There's no guarantee they haven't had sex already. The whole telling you might be a plot to throw you off her trail, cause they say the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Telling you may be to gain your trust that something like that came up, she resisted and even told you about it, thereby making you feel trusting of her while she's in fact receiving the Kondo... It called Reverse Psychology... So You can either trust that your woman won't stoop low to give in ( If she really has not) or you gently confront him about it. Either way your peace of mind is paramount. Don't develop high BP because of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by lagosrd: 3:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Consult tunderbolt
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by ikorodureporta: 4:06am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

Pls guys what do I do?

This case is between you & yr wife
if she loves you, no other person wld get her.
Shes the one that is supposed to warn the chaser..

By d way, go do the necessary things to keep yr relationship..

That's how my neighbor was seriously crushing on me, while another guy was crushing on her .
She eventually got pregnant for him, but they still see me as the man in the mirror cheesy
its like my presence dey threaten the guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by nurusystem(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2020
do that Yoruba jass mangun,,simple
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by therajah: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

Dangerous move!
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by Enyimbamercedes: 5:11am On Dec 17, 2020
1. Wife that they have not paid bride price for... have you married her? If not she isn’t your wife

2. Your tenant is in the same situation as you that’s why she told you... what situation you may ask? Compound where you go outside to brush and they can hear you argue through the walls; that sounds like a face-me-I-slap-you compound.

Advise: Move to a house where she can brush inside and where no one hears your fight. Stop fighting and quarreling with your “wife”. Go and pay her bride price
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by DimIsaac10(m): 5:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Can you listen to yourself..
You should be arrested as soon as possible.
How can you be camping a full human being without paying her bride price and you call her a wife?.

I still don't get it. Just pray no evil occur her then you will realise the different btw wife and a camping mistress..
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by ojuu4u(m): 5:13am On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=tylerboy1501 post=97084277]Good day fellas, I need your suggestion or idea on step to take.

Pls guys what do I do? [/quote

There was lady I was dating then, very very beautiful then, I knw how many different guys even in my different compounds I stayed then that disturbing her, she always tell me how they disturbing them, I didn't face or reported any, I told my girl then that she own herself and she knw what she wanted. shekena!

My advice, try not show serious concern about what she says in her present but be vigilant and monitoring both of them. Most especially their conversations from now,whenever you are there, (I am expecting ur girl either not to be greeting the guy or only to be throwing greeting at him).

But after a while if she reports the issue again, just repot the guy, either to ur landlord or anybody that stays around ur hood.
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by ojuu4u(m): 5:16am On Dec 17, 2020
tylerboy1501:

I got plan but not now

If same thing reoccurs where u relocate to?
Re: My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back by ojuu4u(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Omihanifa:
Go and screen shot this my post for reference purposes

That neighbour of yours will later fork your wife angry it's just a matter of time

The more the two of them see each other everyday in that compound, the more the urge and attraction will grow

** The best thing for you to do is to PACK OUT or LET HER ENGAGE IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE THAT WILL BE MAKING HER TO LEAVE THE HOUSE EARLY AND COMING BACK IN THE EVENING angry

if all of the above options fails, sharply IMPREGNATE her ASAP undecided

If he gets job for her and another guy also start disturbing her in working place, I guess she will resign too!

Your advice is highly myopic, yet so many likes, why our people have shallow mentality? OK if its btw 2 co - landlords, they will leave house or carry house because of randy neighbor!

If she really knw what she is doing, her bf won't even hear about it, from her actions and unfriendly facial looks alone, every urge gathered in his body will evaporate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.