Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99278 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

How did you know her age?
I was registering her for something.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Eserise1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
she the cause , she exposed it too much for people to see and talk
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buzx:
My eyes o. Op, you for put graphic picture na. angry

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
authority2006:

Coming from a fellow woman! I like her spirit anyway, she has defied the expectations of people like you and she's free.

Free from what exactly??!... You really think her wonderful privates are people's top priority especially in this part of the world??! She needs to get over herself fast. There are many people less physically privileged than she is. Some are actually disabled or handicapped.

She is beautiful with slight imperfections, same with every soul on God's green earth. She should learn to focus and enhance her strengths, instead of trying to emotionally blackmail the whole world into accepting her imperfections as perfections.

Life is just too short to be going over the edge seeking public approval in everything... She should live her life!!!

4 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by DHaran: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why won't it sag? Imagine a girl of 19yrs
After guys have press nonsense out of the Brest,after guys don milk the Brest finish..

there is a guy that brought his girlfriend to his house as soon as I came out of my house I saw his girlfriend she never reach 19 she will be between 15-17 yrs old but come see as her brest fall and slack like say she don reach 55 with five children.omo the thought that came to mind this guy don do wonders on her boobs.

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Odion2016(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

Person go stl sabi oo..na olympus..
She shd grow up,,the world is for d strong minded...If u like,bodyshame me till 2mao,,u cant shame d shameless..
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Push up bra dey na

What's stopping her from buying one
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:

I was registering her for something.
And your eyes went to her titties. Perv undecided
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Dollanaira: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
authority2006:

For the fact that she refused to hide it and cry in a corner of her room everyday. Support will come her way and other women in her plight will take inspiration from her. You have this America lady/woman, saggy boobs matter campaigner? Can't remember her name
If she is looking for advise, she should do that outside social media ,bringing it to social media is like add salt to injury because social media is full of foul mouthed people, beside which responsible will see this on social media and be interested in such a girl.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BigBabyJesus: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love having saggy tits swinging and brushing my chest gently as she rides me.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
IF YOU ACTUALLY COVERED YOURSELF UP NO ONE WOULD EVEN BOTHER PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR BOOBS BUT ALL THIS IS JUST TO GET FAME WE KNOW VERY WELL YOU ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOUR BOOBS BECAUSE THATS THE STORY YOU ARE SELLING AND MILKING AND YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO ENSURE PEOPLE CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BOOBS EITHER GOOD OR BAD.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Why u carry the matter for head like Agege bread?
Women broke shame men onhere don't they? When have you kom out to criticize them

Please stick to politics section next time, Simping comments are FORBIDDEN in Romance section now.
You dey mynd him with his 44 teeth set? undecided
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by kunle75(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs

Bad guy
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Druss(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why did she show? It is like a pot bellied man complaining that people are yabbing his nude pics after he uploaded them to social media.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by obotisang: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] ;Dit's well ;
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by UCHIHAmask: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy yeye set of things. Must u expose ur cleavage
which cleavage!?
those things she is showing are repulsive...
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Joshbull: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.
. You’d be surprise that it is actually attractive to a lot of people, including me.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.
The girl is actually the one body shaming herself! Such an irritating picture, how do I eat this night after seeing those things. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by JordanMichael(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jesu! See bwest like nwanye asaba
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Osashalom: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8
Marketing taken to the next level!
Public harlotry is no longer shameful!
She deserves what she gets for her indecent exposure and dressing
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you dey cry wetin you want ajepako, vickyrotex, seunmohmoh, fatymore, funkebabee, bola146 and mynd44 to do. Just gba kamu jare
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Sweeterthansuga: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
You re beautiful, and healthy never let people's opinion get you depressed because it dont count

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like
A lady like you is wailing over her body-make and here you are teasing her instead of a supposed sympathy.
Are you normal at all.
Could you put yourself in her shoes, then judge your present action.
You must be high on weed or something bigger.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by flokii: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
I see nothing wrong in her mammary glands if you ask me.. I'm sure she started having sexual encounters with guys at a very young age.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by imagrg(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Baby don't cry. Some people were born without hands, yet they didn't commit suicide.
For every woman, there is a man.
I personally love you as you are even though I am about 3 times your age. You have lovely breasts dear.
DON'T GET DEPRESSED PLEASE. LIVE LIFE THE WAY YOU FIND YOURSELF.
ENGAGE YOURSELF IN SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND DON'T GIVE ATTENTION TO YOUR LOOKS. SOMEONE WOULD LIKE YOU THE OTHER WAY AND IGNORE THE BREAST THING.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by davidque: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
She should have just kept her fallen olympus out of the internet to avoid unpleasant comments
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by owendei(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
dollytino4real:
use anything pack dem some abeg!!
Should she be packing them every time, even in a hostel room with roommates, or in a guy's room? Nawa for you o.
Give am consoling advice from a woman that you are supposed to be nah.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by purples25(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.

The saddest part is some women seeing how sad she is and still cursing her.

I have said some women are naturally born this way. But they don't want to hear it. Body shaming is a hobby for some.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Absolutely nothing...

My first thought when I saw her pic was, "Such a beautiful girl"!!

The boobs are not ugly to me... What I find ugly is the exposure and hunger for acceptance.
dat is wat I see o
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by purples25(f): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
owendei:

Should she be packing them every time, even in a hostel room with roommates, or in a guy's room? Nawa for you o.
Give am consoling advice from a woman that you are supposed to be nah.
shocked shocked
t

Abi o, see how a fellow woman is insensitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.