Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3344925 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rooneyboy(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021
legacystore:

If crypto currency transaction are not allowed in Nigerian banks, what does that mean in Nigeria? grin simple Nigeria has prohibited crypto currency transactions in its country.

CBN policy is enough it doesn't need a law as they regulate banking activities
u are wrong bro, if u have if u and I choose to transact and I transfer the said amount to ur account, u on the other hand transfers the equivalent amount to my BTC address who gets to know the transaction that took place?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2021
kolagbemi:

Thank you sir.

Your boy don japa at 68 when it revert to 65. Now it's in 70 seem to be going higher.... I'm just too afraid this days.

I shared all my portfolio between XLM, ETH, Tron and LTC. Just now I put just 45usd in BNB back, hopefully I will be safe. I've really tried this past 5days. With my 151usd, I've made 50usd. Hopefully i won't experience any downsizing soon.

Bless you all for me.

You're welcome

LTC is an old guy and can be snailly at times, but it'd get there eventually. I believe once it takes 180 successfully, it'd start accelerating quickly.

Personally, I dont trade tron cos I see it ti be too wicky.. it can pump crazy at times but it doesn't suit my trading pattern. It looks due for a pump though

Sniping a good micro may not be bad for your portfolio... Some have not really run and may do so soon... I have my eyes on zil and theta... Trying to get good entries. Some micros can give insane orofit at this stage but are more risky so I allocate a small portion to them. Finding good unpumped ones are difficult cos trust me, some are dead

I'd add that in this market, stuff can move irrationally to the upside.... Just be at rest that no one can time the top. Jumping back in a position soon after leaving like you did is one of the easiest ways to buy the exact top and lose all your profits. When you've taken enough profits and your HTF targets are met, be happy to close it. If it runs, let others benefit. You can decide to leave a moon bag and maybe put a stoploss on it to reduce the temptation to FOMO if it goes higher.
If the market dips now, you'd be annoyed with yourself for buying back... Though bnb seems intent on 100 for now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2021
EMMY76:

Https://localbitcoin.com is the best site they use secure escrow account for trading cryptos.

Their processing fee is what please ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2021
The way all these crypto go take CRASH even the devil will be shocked.

Beware , there has been many QUICK MONEY MAKING SCHEME before this century, they all failed, only PAPER money is legal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Buy $ZIL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:

Beware , there has been many QUICK MONEY MAKING SCHEME before this century, they all failed, only PAPER money is legal.
Crypto is not a quick money making scheme!
U think it started yesterday?
Everything in life is sure to experience growth, that is what crypto is experiencing now. U think u can jump into crypto today & start making millions tomorrow?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:

The prices will crash eventually like stocks,bonds,forex and commodities do but crypto is here to stay.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cowbell521: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Greetings
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm betting heavily on BTT and XLM. Holdl for over 1000%

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:
The way all these crypt0 go take CRASH even the devil will be shocked.

We've heard. Thanks for the advise

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
sKeetz:
Buy $ZIL

It's been consolidating... It's one thar runs and runs and runs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Me too
hotplate:
i want to go into crypto who can put me through?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Financial history repeats itself, they follow the same pattern, create it, hype it, cash out and move to the next one.
The cycle continues.

Let us not make Africa become a dumping ground with the so called Technology advancement.
The Era of Ponzi has faded, crypto is the new.

Rubbiish:

Crypto is not a quick money making scheme!
U think it started yesterday?
Everything in life is sure to experience growth, that is what crypto is experiencing now. U think u can jump into crypto today & start making millions tomorrow?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:
Financial history repeats itself, they follow the same pattern, create it, hype it, cash out and move to the next one.
The cycle continues.

Let us not make Africa become a dumping ground with the so called Technology advancement.
The Era of Ponzi has faded, crypto is the new.

U don't know what u are saying!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
jedisco:

Hehehe...
Before I tell you, 3 facts...
1. Your account would can get wiped up if you bet on the wrong side i.e a move up or down. That may be your sweat of several years. It's called liquidation

2. The market usually moves to wipe off mist trades

3. Over 60% of traders are liquidated within 3 months of trading leverage...

Do you still want to know?
cheesy grin the guy go japa..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Leezah:
The heat was much. They just successfully made Nigerians know about beatquoin.
I said this too. It's a win for us in the crypto space because many Nigerians will become involved in the whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Runsboi:
How efficient is this pls?
It’s true but if the betting company finds out you ain’t playing bet but just moving money they will restrict your account

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
fergieboy:

It’s true but if the betting company finds out you ain’t playing bet but just moving money they will restrict your account

In merrybet you cant jist pit in money and withdraw , you mist be forced to play some games
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Runsboi:
How efficient is this pls?
Looks like a nice idea. I hail naija. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
I did this withdrawal from binance platform to my local account not knowing about this new policy. I'm yet to receive alert yet. Pls, whats my fate?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
adexeli:
To the gurus in the house please, I just completed a job for a client about $200, he offered to pay via Beeteecee or PayPal ( I have a verified PayPal account but I'm kinda new to the cry.pt.0 sphere but ), which method should I go with considering this current CBN wahala

Dont ever listen to anyone telling you to send the money in crypto especiallybtc and ethereum, you will lose because of volatility and also network fees.

Convinced the sender to send your cash through worldremit cash pickup, you will get your exact figure...go to any bank supporting cash pick up from world remit, get your money and go to aboki to change your dollar for 464

Good luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2021
pragmatistm:
The new directive is different. You cannot send or receive money from exchange directly from your Nigeria bank account again else your account will be blocked by your bank.

P2P seems to be the only available option now to use.

God will never allow me to do a p2p will a Nigerian or someone i don't know.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:

Who said crypto is a quick money making scheme? Get the fuçk outta here mate.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2021
I withdrew from Luno this morning. To my surprise the money landed in 5 minutes..then i looked closely and saw that it was not transferred from Luno bank account. Let me stop here. They may going round it ooo

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Poetred: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
prince57:
I did this withdrawal from binance platform to my local account not knowing about this new policy. I'm yet to receive alert yet. Pls, whats my fate?
too bad contact their customer care
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

God will never allow me to do a p2p will a Nigerian or someone i don't know.
If the seller has a good reputation, then go for it. P2P has always been and will always be here.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Activist001:

Who said crypto is a quick money making scheme? Get the Bleep outta here mate.

His moniker should tell you how he thinks and what motivates him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:

Why you they think like buhari. ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2021
gamaliel9:

His moniker should tell you how he thinks and what motivates him
It looks like he lost his savings on DOGE. Lmao. grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Grammar oya clap for yourself.
Crypto is for lowlife gamblers like you hoping to pick sure odds lol.
Work work and stop looking for quick money.

Activist001:

Who said crypto is a quick money making scheme? Get the fuçk outta here mate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

You're welcome

LTC is an old guy and can be snailly at times, but it'd get there eventually. I believe once it takes 180 successfully, it'd start accelerating quickly.

Personally, I dont trade tron cos I see it ti be too wicky.. it can pump crazy at times but it doesn't suit my trading pattern. It looks due for a pump though

Sniping a good micro may not be bad for your portfolio... Some have not really run and may do so soon... I have my eyes on zil and theta... Trying to get good entries. Some micros can give insane orofit at this stage but are more risky so I allocate a small portion to them. Finding good unpumped ones are difficult cos trust me, some are dead

I'd add that in this market, stuff can move irrationally to the upside.... Just be at rest that no one can time the top. Jumping back in a position soon after leaving like you did is one of the easiest ways to buy the exact top and lose all your profits. When you've taken enough profits and your HTF targets are met, be happy to close it. If it runs, let others benefit. You can decide to leave a moon bag and maybe put a stoploss on it to reduce the temptation to FOMO if it goes higher.
If the market dips now, you'd be annoyed with yourself for buying back... Though bnb seems intent on 100 for now
Yes I believe going $100...even surpass
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Activist001:

If the seller has a good reputation, then go for it. P2P has always been and will always be here.

Infact p2p does not favor the sender when using btc

If i have 1000 dollars worth of btc, and i want to send them to another person wallet for p2p transactions to naira.

It will be a loss for me because of network fees especially on weekdays and sometimes on weekends.

Sometimes, the network fees can be more than the amount send which means a loss for me.

Fiat is still the best for p2p.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Easyincome24 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.