Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355219 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Ask and it shall be given

Buy PHA 0.3

$1 incoming soon

Over 200%

Please which of the PHA.

Anyone can answer this please.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hadsty23(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pleasant01:
pls how many days does it take to buy Bitcoin?

It doesn't take hours. Learn, understand before you do things. I hope you get that back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
ilemona4u:
hmmm... I never expected to hear this. Years is just too long for us. Anyway, thanks

Time and patience are the best friends of the investor. Do not learn this the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by biokuabdullahi(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pleasant01:
pls I need help... I'm new to cryptocurrency, I started yesterday... I bought Bitcoin since yesterday and it hasn't been sent to me. is something wrong? how many days does it takes to buy Bitcoin?
Where did you buy it?
It only takes some minutes to receive to your wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wordgeddon:

Please which of the PHA.

Not on Binance.

Look for it on CMC

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hadsty23:

It doesn't take hours. Learn, understand before you do things. I hope you get that back
pls help me... what is wrong
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
biokuabdullahi:
Where did you buy it? It only takes some minutes to receive to your wallet
on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by biokuabdullahi(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pleasant01:

pls help me... what is wrong
Where did you purchase it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
biokuabdullahi:
binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
ilemona4u:
if I am lucky, it could bought for 350 or 300k. The new market have not been opened for years now. I wouldn't be able to run it even if I want to, because people are not visiting it. The Kano state government once sent some traders from a major market inside the city to the market in order to develop it. But they came back saying that the market is not well known as no awareness has been created for it as a new market , so they can't do business successfully there and also because the area the market is located is too far and remote. So, you see, I can't start running the shop even if I want to and by the way, I don't have any money to buy what to sell. Me nd my sibling can only afford to feed sometimes twice a day, as I am a secondary school teacher. And honestly sir, we can't continue like this. My late mom bought the land in the market and built the shop for 750k some ten years ago, but I don't even know if we will even realise up to 300k from the sale of the shop because the market is not even functional and the shop is located in the far end of the market. The road to the market is almost always deserted, the area it is situated in Kano state is were alot of old companies that are no longer operating are. Just some few traders selling petty items here and there by the roadside. Since they have already bought the shops with their money, they have no alternative ves than to start running it like that even though they are not making profits. I really regret not thinking of selling the shop a long time ago and investing it in cryptocurrency. I have been a secondary school teacher for years now and I have not done anything for myself.

Go and start a business. Lots of opportunities in Kano. You can start trading foodstuff between North and South. Crypto is not a magic path out of poverty. You lack both knowledge and capital and will get eaten alive by sharks in the market.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ApostleBlack(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sailor1:

betece going down has little or nothing to do with Nigeria.

our adoption has been great but I doubt the daily volume is upto 2% of that of the U.S
The world out there does not care.. Countries have banned and unbanned betece that its now becoming old news.

Nigeria volume is huge o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
biokuabdullahi:
should I tap the cancel button there

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
NEUDUDE:

Well I sell, at good rates too. Message me

Lets talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EngrIKEM: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Wordgeddon:

Please which of the PHA.

Pls someone should help us
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OYENIYIJK: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2021
smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2021
ApostleBlack:

Nigeria volume is huge o

This is interesting!
Can you share the source of the infograph?
I had come across some publication that showed Nigeria had almost 100% increase in adoption over the past year but volume was still low.
If this is true, then its likely the reason why the most common ad on NL is on crypt0

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

BNB was long long overdue a move. It broke ATH at 38 a while ago nd had been consolidating around it
Its a very wicky coin and one I don't like trading. I never chase it. Sometimes, it can move this way or slow and steady for a long time. I only have some to pay less fees on binance.
Good if you're in it, I'd advise you take profit on the way up

Taken profit already sir.

However, I have like 29usd in crypt.o.com which I started as 20usd 2days ago. As you know crypt.o isn't like Bi.nance where you can use stop-loss to protect yourself or take profit on the way up.

It requires an outright sales.... please at what price do you think BNB may stall.

Or should I want to exit now, which coin would you advise I convert to.... any signal or stable coin that is consolidating
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Pleasant01:

should I tap the cancel button there
whenever you want to buy co.in instantly,always change limit order to market order

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2021
EngrIKEM:

Pls someone should help us
its phala network(pha) and its not currently trading on bi.n.an.ce
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 2:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

I don't see this as a big issue. This directive had been there for over 3 years. This was just a reminder.
The thing about money, just like water is that it will always find its way.

Let things settle and multiple opportunities will open up. This is a battle the CBN cannot win
Western govts and even china tried but they all succumbed.
The new directive is different. You cannot send or receive money from exchange directly from your Nigeria bank account again else your account will be blocked by your bank.

P2P seems to be the only available option now to use.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:09am On Feb 06, 2021
sweetveek:
whenever you want to buy co.in instantly,always change limit order to market order
Market order will buy at more expensive price than limit order.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by adexeli(m): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2021
To the gurus in the house please, I just completed a job for a client about $200, he offered to pay via Beeteecee or PayPal ( I have a verified PayPal account but I'm kinda new to the cry.pt.0 sphere but ), which method should I go with considering this current CBN wahala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 3:38am On Feb 06, 2021
This is no time to start buying cryptos at all. Do you even do T.A. Just myonekobosay

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 4:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Why is everyone using p2p selling via kuda bank only?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Comeandcollect: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2021
I've been thinking, who maintains the b.i.tco.in technology, You can't have a technology function for years without an upgrade and support, obviously the people earning the transaction fees are the ones behind it's ownership.

Bi.t.coi.n could be the GREATEST SCAM of all time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:41am On Feb 06, 2021
adexeli:
To the gurus in the house please, I just completed a job for a client about $200, he offered to pay via Beeteecee or PayPal ( I have a verified PayPal account but I'm kinda new to the cry.pt.0 sphere but ), which method should I go with considering this current CBN wahala
go with cry.pto because of higher exchange rate, I'll b.uy it if you want to s.ell
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Can i withdraw ro bank as i want to do some selling now??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2021
pragmatistm:
Market order will buy at more expensive price than limit order.
yeah but not every one can wait for limit order to be fulfilled because of little price difference
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2021
bradwilli:
how many dollar do u have to sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2021
bradwilli:
Don't.. You might not get a reversal. Mine failed I had to buy BTC and sell off to my guy.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2021
adexeli:

Use PayPal.

How can one get a verified PayPal please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ThegreatDon, jayce232, Creepy07(m), Tohmey(m), Valwezzy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.