Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286241 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
I'm betting heavily on BTT and XLM. Holdl for over 1000%

Add WIN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Tolu181:
you are not a real crypto Investor..

On God....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dapyem(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2021
prince57:
I did this withdrawal from binance platform to my local account not knowing about this new policy. I'm yet to receive alert yet. Pls, whats my fate?

Relax,your account will be credited. I made panic withdrawal of of 93k when I saw the ban message yesterday and it came almost immediately... But later when I read here and there again,and discovered that cry.pt.o has no where to go, I deposited back 70k around 3pm but it didn't get into my ngn wallet until this morning.

So just relax,it may be delayed but will surely come
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

God will never allow me to do a p2p will a Nigerian or someone i don't know.
Binance have Excrow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
House, please how does one make deposits now into Binance or luno, given this CBN directive?

Abeg, educate us o.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Dont ever listen to anyone telling you to send the money in crypt0 especially betc and eith, you will lose because of volatility and also network fees.

Convinced the sender to send your cash through worldremit cash pickup, you will get your exact figure...go to any bank supporting cash pick up from world remit, get your money and go to aboki to change your dollar for 464

Good luck

While volatility might be an issue and go both ways, his intention might be to use it to purchase crypt0 and fact is the market is relatively stable most of the time.

Network fees will be covered by tge sender.

If he wants to get the money via crypt0, he can agree on a specific amount with the sender who will send it quickly or tge sender can jist sent 200usdt and he exchanges on an exchange...

But then, with the current circular, it might be better for him to just go via traditional means
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Activist001:

It looks like he lost his savings on DOGE. Lmao. grin

grin
The gambler bought high and sold low.... Whales do am something.

This space has a way of teaching such folks a quick lesson

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2021
The circular has been yanked off from cbn website
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Akinola2345:

Yes I believe going $100...even surpass

It might surpass eventually but if I'm in it, id be taking profits b4 100 and see how it deals with that level
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2021
sircatherine45:

Bitcoin is out of everybody's reach, so the next crypto is Ethereum... it is rising, and will still continue to rise...so buy now...that's my advice
how much do you advice I buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Obviously, usdt has fallen against ngn since that announcement. Now 455

I wish I had ngn on binance. I'd have just bough usdt at these rates or lower and wait for the bounce back to its market value

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

grin
The gambler bought high and sold low.... Whales do am something.

This space has a way of teaching such folks a quick lesson
my brother i also foolishly bought that yeye doge when i thought it was gonna get higher till now no show. God know i go leave leave am there till e rise back even if its till this world end angry

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dapyem:

Relax,your account will be credited. I made panic withdrawal of of 93k when I saw the ban message yesterday and it came almost immediately... But later when I read here and there again,and discovered that cry.pt.o has no where to go, I deposited back 70k around 3pm but it didn't get into my ngn wallet until this morning.

Whoever you are, may God bless you. Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheZebra:
Wow, simply can't understand why too bro
bro I'm a novice on crypto,I wanna invest, enlighten me pls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
As expected, betece rallies quickly and alyts suffer.

I just hope it ranges for a while before taking 42k so alyts can catch up.... Acceleration above that may kill alts again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
prince57:

Whoever you are, may God bless you. Thank you!
Has your account been credited finally?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
sircatherine45:

Sorry for the late reply.
Nairaland anti spam bot banned me for three days. I apologise.

Bitcoin is beyond the reach of the ordinary investor, so Ethereum, which has the second crypto capitalization, is the next bet.

For the scenery, yes. Bitcoin has it's own blockchain, same as Ethereum. The reason why Ethereum rose is because of the release of Ethereum 2.0, which allows you to donate your spare coins, and receive some profit afterwards some days.

Now, know this. For every crypto launched on a blockchain, the original crypto associated with it increases in value. That's how the markets are designed.
bro pls I need ur WhatsApp number,am a novice and i wanna invest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by food4tot: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

We've heard. Thanks for the advise

Best response.

It's like saying the Naira would crash. Of course you're right but what if it doesn't crash?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Anowax:
Has your account been credited finally?
Bro, sorry the money has been sent back to my binance account..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by food4tot: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
condomuser:
The way all these crypto go take CRASH even the devil will be shocked.

Beware , there has been many QUICK MONEY MAKING SCHEME before this century, they all failed, only PAPER money is legal.

You're talking like those people a few hundred years ago when they laughed at people trading their cowries for paper money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
Btc doing well there, I'm tempted to sell now and buy when it dips
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
@jedisco,

Please I just bought eith through P2P trading.and I have been credited with the eith in my P2P account...do I need to move it/transfer to another place for it to grow or what is the advantage/ disadvantages of leaving it there....

I'm not conversant with bi.n.ace...only on luno and bundle before CBN palava...

Please shed more light.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I don enter doge oo at 0.0058.

Make this thing nor wipe my LIT profit oo

I would sell 50% of my bag at 100% as I did with LIT.

With this method I get my capital back and leave the profit to moon if it can!

And if it dumps I don’t lose too

My profit I left in LIT has doubled oo.

I am now wishing I didn’t sell at all self
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
gamaliel9:
I withdrew from Luno this morning. To my surprise the money landed in 5 minutes..then i looked closely and saw that it was not transferred from Luno bank account. Let me stop here. They may going round it ooo
What do you mean by your last statement? You ended up confusing us all mate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
gamaliel9:
I withdrew from Luno this morning. To my surprise the money landed in 5 minutes..then i looked closely and saw that it was not transferred from Luno bank account. Let me stop here. They may going round it ooo
Lol
You ain't alone... I did my withdrawal yesterday evening and got my alert this morning....
I don't even know what to do with the money right now....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dapyem:

Binance is still accepting naira card?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by redcliff: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
BUY ELECTRA PROTOCOL AND THANK ME LATER!!!!! they just finished their presale, they are a breakout coin from electra project, new coin, already having heavy following.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
I just sold 50% of my LIT after they did 100%

So here is my LIT journey.

Invested at $0.2, sold at 50% at 0.4 after 100%

Then just sold 50% of my profits (moon bag) at $6.9.

Right now 1 mind is telling me to move more funds in it but I would go my rational thought, set a TP at $13.9 and sell 50% of my profits and keep going and going grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I just sold 50% of my LIT after they did 100%

So here is my LIT journey.

Invested at $0.2, sold at 50% at 0.4 after 100%

Then just sold 50% of my profits (moon bag) at $6.9.

Right now 1 mind is telling me to move more funds in it but I would go my rational thought, set a TP at $13.9 and sell 50% of my profits and keep going and going grin

I have this mad faith in OGN.

I am moving my profits there at $0.22.

It’s time would come.

Already set a TP at $0.44
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I have this mad faith in OGN.

I am moving my profits there at $0.22.

It’s time would come.

Already set a TP at $0.44

ONT and OGN are draining my portfolio , thinking of counting my loss and sell off
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

ONT and OGN are draining my portfolio , thinking of counting my loss and sell off

How?

Yes OGN is not moving but if you followed my signal and bought at $0.22 you shouldn’t be loss.

Remember I said give OGN a week to a month and you sure see a 100%.

Sell now and you would read my testimony and wish you held same way I wished I held TWT but sold off because it was draining my portfolio now it has done over 150% in less than a week grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, Hoelujohn, Superpack589, Princefame1, ixyi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.