Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3372372 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pleasant01: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2021
sweetveek:
whenever you want to buy co.in instantly,always change limit order to market order
ok... can I cancel the placed order for Bitcoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ilemona4u: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Go and start a business. Lots of opportunities in Kano. You can start trading foodstuff between North and South. Crypto is not a magic path out of poverty. You lack both knowledge and capital and will get eaten alive by sharks in the market.
I would like you to shed more light sir.. Whatsapp 08148680882
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Leezah(f): 6:59am On Feb 06, 2021
pragmatistm:
The new directive is different. You cannot send or receive money from exchange directly from your Nigeria bank account again else your account will be blocked by your bank.

P2P seems to be the only available option now to use.
The heat was much. They just successfully made Nigerians know about beatquoin.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by maingate27: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2021
pls can someone tell me the meaning of "x20 long" on cryptor signals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Are they pumping litentry??
Why moving this way?
Do you think it's a good long-term investment?
Was just announced 3days ago shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Signal you would get.

Buy OGN $0.22, sell $0.44

100% returns. 1 week to 1 month.

This is still up for entry.

Buy now or cry later.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Why moving this way?

I left my moon bag after taking profit and I’m smiling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by road2ff: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

LOL... Ok ooo
Its unfortunate that train has passed. The reason you're here is because its done well. If it was still 120k, you will not be thinking of it.
when it dips, I'd be looking for you
Good job you've been doing in this space gained a lot from yours and enlightened/abduljar (couldn't get the correct moniker) posts, but like they say in stocks the moment you start hearing your pepper seller and shoemaker e.t.c talking about the stock market it is a time to exit the scene, with every dick tom and harry being interested in cry.pto this days and more than 70% not even willing or patient enough to learn the ropes and only interested in doubling their fund, could it be a sign that we might just be at the end of the bull run?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I don enter doge oo at 0.0058.

Make this thing nor wipe my LIT profit oo

I would sell 50% of my bag at 100% as I did with LIT.

With this method I get my capital back and leave the profit to moon if it can!

And if it dumps I don’t lose too

My moon bag with LIT has done over 40%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2021
road2ff:

Good job you've been doing in this space gained a lot from yours and enlightened/abduljar (couldn't get the correct moniker) posts, but like they say in stocks the moment you start hearing your pepper seller and shoemaker e.t.c talking about the stock market it is a time to exit the scene, with every dick tom and harry being interested in cry.pto this days and more than 70% not even willing or patient enough to learn the ropes and only interested in doubling their fund, could it be a sign that we might just be at the end of the bull run?

Wait until you see the bull run in March!

Bull run in March would be like no other.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Why moving this way?
Was just announced 3days ago shocked

Jump on $10 is next target
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
Why is everyone using p2p selling via kuda bank only?

Very easy bank to bank with... They no get stress and they Dey find money

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I left my moon bag after taking profit and I’m smiling
You researched about it?
Do you think it's good for long term?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Jump on $10 is next target
In it already from 4.2....if I perish I perish grin grin
God no-go shame us shaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

How does this work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2021
adexeli:
To the gurus in the house please, I just completed a job for a client about $200, he offered to pay via Beeteecee or PayPal ( I have a verified PayPal account but I'm kinda new to the cry.pt.0 sphere but ), which method should I go with considering this current CBN wahala

Go for PayPal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2021
adexeli:
To the gurus in the house please, I just completed a job for a client about $200, he offered to pay via Beeteecee or PayPal ( I have a verified PayPal account but I'm kinda new to the cry.pt.0 sphere but ), which method should I go with considering this current CBN wahala
Get someone trusted here to buy the Btc then you would be paid in naira.
Or you could use the money to kickstart your career in crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EMMY76: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2021
wwwtortoise:

Sincerely I do not know of any p2p app presently.
Nairaex is an option though not sure if it fits as a p2p platform.

Https://localbitcoin.com is the best site they use secure escrow account for trading cryptos.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NEUDUDE: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

Lets talk

Here's my WhatsApp number hmu. 08094491876
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Doge really holding tight cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Pleasant01:

ok... can I cancel the placed order for Bitcoin?
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by grtboy51(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Please where can I buy Dogecoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2021
maingate27:
pls can someone tell me the meaning of "x20 long" on cryptor signals
its called leveraging(futures), don't use it if you don't fully understand it.its like gambling.

that x20 means you'll be buying the quantity of coin at a cheaper amount.lets say you want to buy 1bt.c(50$) and you have just 5$, leveraging (X20) will get you that same 1bt.c for 5$ but there's liquidation price

the long means you are predicting the price to increase

short means you're predicting the price to decrease/fall

liquidation price is a set price the coin must hit before you lose your $5 completely.

this is the best way i can explain,you can use Google for the rest

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EarlyCareer: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

Please explain how to use Kuda bank for p2p?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2021
kolagbemi:

Taken profit already sir.

However, I have like 29usd in crypt.o.com which I started as 20usd 2days ago. As you know crypt.o isn't like Bi.nance where you can use stop-loss to protect yourself or take profit on the way up.

It requires an outright sales.... please at what price do you think BNB may stall.

Or should I want to exit now, which coin would you advise I convert to.... any signal or stable coin that is consolidating

In current market conditions, when a coyn breaks ATH and starts running, I target x2 at least.
New coyns and small caps obviously do much more.

Also, most golks look to take profits around regular whole numbers e.g 100, 0.1 et.c

It broke out from around 40-50, stalled around 70 b4 taking it out...and seems to be accelerating.
Id put sells betwwen 90-95 once it crosses 80.

Also if its a large position, sometimes I leave a small amount called the 'moon bag' incase it keeps running after I exit

Some folks use a mathematical indicator called the Fibonacci level to estimate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2021
How efficient is this pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2021
pragmatistm:
The new directive is different. You cannot send or receive money from exchange directly from your Nigeria bank account again else your account will be blocked by your bank.

P2P seems to be the only available option now to use.

The letter says it's a reminder.

Personally, I'm not fluttered. I'm more focussed on getting the best out of this run. When time comes to take profits, it wouldn't be an issue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2021
sweetveek:
yeah but not every one can wait for limit order to be fulfilled because of little price difference

Funny enough, limit orders are almost instantaneous when one sets their limit price close to or at the current market price.

Obviously, if the guy put a limit price equivalent of 20k usd, it'd take forever to get there and may never do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Wait until you see the bull run in March!
Bull run in March would be like no other.

Still a good time to move in on Lit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Ekehwinz:

Still a good time to move in on Lit?

Yes

Set your buy order anything below $5

$10 is next target. Over 100%

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2021
road2ff:

You're right
We may be approaching that stage in Nigeria but were its traded worldwide and were not close to the top euphoria of a crypt0 bull market
It maybe... Technicals point to further upside. Obviously even with an upside, there'd be dips to flush out overleveraged folks.

Fact is, this bullrun has been rather quick... Also, looking at the volume of betece traded between the 30k-40k range, I'm impressed. A good number of old buyers at 10-20k sold off hoping to buy cheaper...

I'd say if betece gets above 42k and holds, then 55-60k is well achievable. In that case, it might just have confirmed 30k as the floor price for a long time to come...

In this market, nothing is certain but I'm quite sure that were still a bit away from betece top for this cycle. And that holds true even if we dip to 20k tomorrow.

I know it sounds huge and scary, but this market is very cyclical

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

In current market conditions, when a coyn breaks ATH and starts running, I target x2 at least.
New coyns and small caps obviously do much more.

Also, most golks look to take profits around regular whole numbers e.g 100, 0.1 et.c

It broke out from around 40-50, stalled around 70 b4 taking it out...and seems to be accelerating.
Id put sells betwwen 90-95 once it crosses 80.

Also if its a large position, sometimes I leave a small amount called the 'moon bag' incase it keeps running after I exit

Some folks use a mathematical indicator called the Fibonacci level to estimate

Thank you sir.

Your boy don japa at 68 when it revert to 65. Now it's in 70 seem to be going higher.... I'm just too afraid this days.

I shared all my portfolio between XLM, ETH, Tron and LTC. Just now I put just 45usd in BNB back, hopefully I will be safe. I've really tried this past 5days. With my 151usd, I've made 50usd. Hopefully i won't experience any downsizing soon.

Bless you all for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (3678) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: coldzobo, hedonido, Siberia01(m), Innomama7(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.