Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354640 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dottozil: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I have this mad faith in OGN.

I am moving my profits there at $0.22.

It’s time would come.

Already set a TP at $0.44

Following you bumper to bumper, what's Tp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

How?

Yes OGN is not moving but if you followed my signal and bought at $0.22 you shouldn’t be loss.

Remember I said give OGN a week to a month and you sure see a 100%.

Sell now and you would read my testimony and wish you held same way I wished I held TWT but sold off because it was draining my portfolio now it has done over 150% in less than a week grin cheesy

I will sell off then jump on it when it starts going forward grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is the time to know real investors for it takes some calculated risks and patience to harvest large.

Do not panic guys !

Over the years as an analyst one fact I have come to embrace is that a distress in one technology utility will give birth to multiple IT solutions.

As a matter of fact the government just gave crypt0 massive publicity.

Just watch and see in the coming weeks the positive changes in trade volume and market prices.

I will be dropping trade signals here twice a week (Tuesday &Thursdays) to aid newbies.

But for today have this :

B.t.c ____ BUY (bullish trend)

B.c.h _____ WAIT OUT

E.t.h _______ HODL

E.t.c ________ BUY (bullish trend)

L.t.c ________ WAIT OUT

Disclaimer

The above signals are based on my T'A' and the motive is to aid newbies in crypt0 trading. The decision to follow or discard the information is solely yours as they're not 100% fireproof.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Beeteecee just went over $40k, I think the Nigerian Government is providing a Big Help �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

I will sell off then jump on it when it starts going forward grin

Correction is the way the market deals with this kind of strategy.

For example I knew there would be a resistance and correction at $7 for LIT so I set my TP at $6.9. Imagine someone decides to join the ride at that $6.9 now LIT is trading at 6.5. They would likely sell off and before their eyes see the project they sold at loss ride to new ATH.

My friend we are in a bull market and in a bull market you only set TP - no SL

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
dottozil:

Following you bumper to bumper, what's Tp

TP means Take profits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
clems88:
my brother i also foolishly bought that yeye doge when i thought it was gonna get higher till now no show. God know i go leave leave am there till e rise back even if its till this world end angry

What percentage of your portfolio is in doge?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Correction is the way the market deals with this kind of strategy.

For example I knew there would be a resistance and correction at $7 for LIT so I set my TP at $6.9. Imagine someone decides to join the ride at that $6.9 now LIT is trading at 6.5. They would likely sell off and before their eyes see the project they sold at loss ride to new ATH.

My friend we are in a bull market and in a bull market you only set TP - no SL

Patience is a virtue and money issue I hardly have patience, still learning anyway

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kieel: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
I'm a newbie..I want to invest in cryptpcurrency and I'll be glad if anyone can put me through..if anyone has WhatsApp group pls hit me and I'll join
But with the restrictions,how can I fund my wallet??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
tolulope2021:
@jedisco,

Please I just bought eith through P2P trading.and I have been credited with the eith in my P2P account...do I need to move it/transfer to another place for it to grow or what is the advantage/ disadvantages of leaving it there....

I'm not conversant with bi.n.ace...only on luno and bundle before CBN palava...

Please shed more light.. thanks

Sensible...hope you took advantage of the exit rush to get it at a cheaper price?

What you do next depends on your plan.
You can transfer it to your spot wallet. There you can sell into dollar stable coins or onther crypt0 assets..
Theres nothing to do to make it grow. As afar ar you own it, if it rises in price, yours will be worth more in Naira, if it falls, yours will be worth less in naira. Take it like buying gold or stocks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
lavylilly:
Beeteecee just went over $40k, I think the Nigerian Government is providing a Big Help �
Emiefele has shoot himsef on d foot. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
wwwtortoise:
This is the time to know real investors for it takes some calculated risks and patience to harvest large.

Do not panic guys !

Over the years as an analyst one fact I have come to embrace is that a distress in one technology utility will give birth to multiple IT solutions.

As a matter of fact the government just gave crypt0 massive publicity.

Just watch and see in the coming weeks the positive changes in trade volume and market prices.

I will be dropping trade signals here twice a week (Tuesday &Thursdays) to aid newbies.

But for today have this :

B.t.c ____ BUY (bullish trend)

B.c.h _____ WAIT OUT

E.t.h _______ HODL

E.t.c ________ BUY (bullish trend)

L.t.c ________ WAIT OUT

Disclaimer

The above signals are based on my T'A' and the motive is to aid newbies in crypt0 trading. The decision to follow or discard the information is solely yours as they're not 100% fireproof.

I see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

It might surpass eventually but if I'm in it, id be taking profits b4 100 and see how it deals with that level
Which koin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

ONT and OGN are draining my portfolio , thinking of counting my loss and sell off

Be patient, so you get good entries that you can sit on

Also, there's a way microcaps are traded in a bull run.

For those that haven't pumped yet so far, you have to think well.. is is that its lagging or is it that it's sh*t

I know micros can go 5x at this stage but allocating your portfolio is also important, know what to allocate to major, mid and micro caps...e get why

Looked up OGN and it's formed a nice bullish bottom and lots of buying volume over the past weeks... Thing is that it's in the middle of no where..
I might get some if it retests dupport at 0.17-0.2 or when it clsims resistance of 0.23-0.26, there's also one at 0.3, 0.4 and high of 0.55.

I doubt it's going to pump all thru without slowing downat some of those resistances areas b4 Ultimately getting to 0.4 at least. That said, in current market conditions stuff moves fast and late pumpers nay pump all through

Ont tells a different but somewhat similar story (chart not included). Id seems more prepped for a move towards 0.8 and 0.1 in the first instance... Though volume is less

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ojemedad:

Patience is a virtue and money issue I hardly have patience, still learning anyway

You would learn. The market would teach you as it taught me.

There are several projects I sold at loss that rose up later. Most recent example were examples are Doge and TWT.

For me I knew the cause. I was first of all trading with virtually all my money - no money for my bank account, making my trade very emotional (fear was there). Now I have enough money in my account to take care of my needs.

Secondly was I was taking too much risk, putting too much money in hype projects that are extremely volatile. So I stopped that too. For example LIT is just 10% of my portfolio so even if it goes down 50% he no go shake me.

That said 50% of portfolio is on undervalued gems that may take years or months to wake up but when it does easy X10.

Be a disciplined trader set a pattern and follow it.

For me I don’t put more than 10% of portfolio on any green projects and other rules I already stated above.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
I want to learn more about crpto investment and prediction. Pls someone should suggest me a site where i can learn it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

For those that haven't pumped yet so far, you have to think well.. is is that its lagging or iths sh*t

I know micros can go 5x at this stage but allocating your portfolio is also important, know what to allocate to major, mid and micro caps...e get why

Looked up OGN and it's formed a nice bullish bottom and lots of buying volume over the past weeks... Thing is that it's in the middle of no where..
I might get some if it retests dupport at 0.17-0.2 or when it clsims resistance of 0.23-0.26, there's also one at 0.3, 0.4 and high of 0.55.

I doubt it's going to pump all thru without slowing downat some of those resistances areas b4 Ultimately getting to 0.4 at least. That said, in current market conditions stuff moves fast and late pumpers nay pump all through

Ont tells a different but somewhat similar story (chart not included). Id seems more prepped for a move towards 0.8 and 0.1 in the first instance... Though volume is less

Thank you for this.

I don’t know technicals like you so Abeg wetin be the TA and FA for LIT.

It just broke selling pressure (resistance) at $7.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

You would learn. The market would teach you as it taught me.

There are several projects I sold at loss that rose up later. Most recent example were examples are Doge and TWT.

For me I knew the cause. I was first of all trading with virtually all my money - no money for my bank account, making my trade very emotional (fear was there). Now I have enough money in my account to take care of my needs.

Secondly was I was taking too much risk, putting too much money in hype projects that are extremely volatile. So I stopped that too. For example LIT is just 10% of my portfolio so even if it goes down 50% he no go shake me.

That said 50% of portfolio is on undervalued gems that may take years or months to wake up but when it does easy X10.

Be a disciplined trader set a pattern and follow it.

For me I don’t put more than 10% of portfolio on any green projects and other rules I already stated above.

Thanks man/woman grin

Sure I will learn, I get emotional when I ain't seeing profit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

For those that haven't pumped yet so far, you have to think well.. is is that its lagging or iths sh*t

I already sell off but will be keeping an eye on them as soon as they break the resistance I will jump in
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dapyem(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
prince57:

Whoever you are, may God bless you. Thank you!
Amen and you too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dapyem(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Divay22:

Binance is still accepting naira card?
Yesterday around 3pm but I wasn't credited until early hours today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sailor1:

What percentage of your portfolio is in doge?
I only bought for $100 it keeps fluctuating between 75- 85$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Umaruxoxo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
redcliff:
BUY ELECTRA PROTOCOL AND THANK ME LATER!!!!! they just finished their presale, they are a breakout coin from electra project, new coin, already having heavy following.
how much do they sell it .how can I buy it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

God will never allow me to do a p2p will a Nigerian or someone i don't know.
Why? On exchange?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pushup: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
on a lighter note, maybe we will have cowcoin on Binance soon grin .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dapyem:

Yesterday around 3pm but I wasn't credited until early hours today
It's blocked now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Can one still deposit on binance with bank transfer?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Divay22(f): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Can one still deposit on binance with bank transfer?
Not anymore
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Divay22:

Not anymore

embarassed embarassed

What other route now?

I panicked yesterday after the memo came out and removed all my funds.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Thank you for this.

I don’t know technicals like you so Abeg wetin be the TA and FA for LIT.

It just broke selling pressure (resistance) at $7.

I checked it up and lit jas been traded on binance for just 4 days and can't find it traded elsewhere... Hehehe

There's no TA that'd work on this.
Best is to ride it and take profits alond the way. This is definitely an entry pump... It can go much higher but the fall will be dramatic.

On the hourly chart, its put in a bearish candle (2) which would push prices down for a while.. Though the 4hr candle (which supercedes) is not as bad.
Also, the latest push up has been on lesser buying pressure which is bearish.

That said its a new coin and this is likely a PnD. It can keep pumping even when technicals point otherwise
It'd reverse when whales decide to dump. I'd play it simple, if it can bounce on 7 and take out 10, I'd target 14.5 for take profit and close the rest at 19.

As we saw with the 10 level, most folks target that area to sell and can be frontran by smatter obes a lil below (9.5 in this case)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rilwayne001:

embarassed embarassed

What other route now?

I panicked yesterday after the memo came out and removed all my funds.

Not nice... P2P i guess

Why did CBN release such on a Friday sef. Maybe so they can guage response over the weekend.
The backlash on this has been huge though

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats guys.... In just a lil over a month, we hit over 100 pages on the first Nairaland crypt0 thread the m0ds allowed to stand..

What's better is that most discussions were sensible and stuff people found helpful

This has rivalled other investment threads here.

Irrespective of what CBN says, WE MEUVE!!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Namzy(m), Kendrick654(m), Ebowo(f), peropoliet(m), goldenceo1, Dundalk(m), Valwezzy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.