Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283685 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

I have bought them already but at only half the value of my intended September purchase. Kind of like hedging my bets

Okay. Good.

Binance is still placing advert for other tokens that might still want to join.

Now, my question is this: how do we know the first 20 coins for September and the other ones that will be in the other months?

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
You guys can check out cryptozoon (zoon), it's a gaming token on bsc. Listed on gate.io and other exchanges as well

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Vicky271:
thanks for the advice.
On the first question, doge, matic, btt, trx and xrp. I bought doge because of Elons influence and thought it was going to help the coyn moon fast but when ever i checked my portfolio doge was d one dipping i became very afraid and sold it, on btt. It was doing fine until it stopped before the whole market started bleeding that time BeTC which was closer to 50k$ then it went down to 30, i panic sell everything lol....

Second question
I'm still holding safemoon. In fact I've locked it and trow the key away... Thats my only hope of returning to çrypto trading with cash if eventually it do well...

Most of the coins you mentioned rarely form the bulk of my portfolio... The bulk of my portfolio is always in the top 10 incl betece...
At certain times of the market, I cycle into lower caps you mentioned to accumulate more profits... Such coyns only move after the majors have shown the way

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
AIT1:

Okay. Good.

Now, my question is this: how do we know the first 20 coins for September and the other ones that will be in the other months?

Thanks.

Alot of things like volume, number of users, Twitter engagements etc. Just my thought. But sir ibime will give you the perfect answer sha.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
AIT1:

Okay. Good.

Thanks.

Na September we go find out na. If my hunch is correct, some of those coins may show up

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Taidi:
You guys can check out cryptozoon (zoon), it's a gaming token on bsc. Listed on gate.io and other exchanges as well

This is another one Binance has been flirting with but the price had gone up too much at the time I checked it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
I mentioned some micros earlier on and today I bought some which were at my targets namely..ckb, perl, mana, beam, blz in addition to nkn....
Also added some doge...
Decision was based on TA as they were flipping weekly support

I figure that at their current valuations, they look good from a risk/reward POV... I consider them as mid- tems trades and plan to hold for weeks-months

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
I did not come here to share My Master with you. Be careful oh. We are very proud to have someone like him on this Thread. More money sir Ibime Jedisco and all of us.
Jameselias:

Ibime! Ibime! How many times I call you? Officially you are now my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayomixwealth101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please anybody using kucoin exchange should please put me through on how to use Google authenticator, I can't withdraw... zero8057601082

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hopefully, ICP breaks out soon... Been holding since 40ish... Targeting 100 on this...
A rally past 100 should bring 120-150 quite quickly

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

This is another one Binance has been flirting with but the price had gone up too much at the time I checked it.
Got in yesterday with a little something.. They launched another token today called Yaki gold (yag) just like slp to axs.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ayomixwealth101:
Please anybody using kucoin exchange should please put me through on how to use Google authenticator, I can't withdraw... zero8057601082
Download Google authenticaor from playstore and follow the steps
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ayomixwealth101(m): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=Taidi post=105270270]
Download Google authenticaor from playstore and follow the steps [quote]
Have done that and I'm not getting it, telling me incorrect verification code
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=Ayomixwealth101 post=105270355][/quote]
Message support stating your issue.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mutfad: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

No, all twenty will be listed at the same time, no ranking.

Please where can we buy these when listed?
Thanks for the priceless info here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
mutfad:

Nawa o! Same question over and over again.
PancakeSwap or poocoin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
For those hoping to buy the 20 tokens Ibime wants to buy in September.
Be sure to get the correct contract address, that's the most important thing.
Lots of identical, but fake tokens in pancakeswap.
If you're using poocoin, the one with a logo is most likely the correct one.
But, for avoidance of doubt, check coinmarketcap or coingeiko for confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
X.E.C na better coin Brother. I'm HODL long term.

$1 in a bit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
mutfad:

This are purchases on Pancake Swap in Wallet but we can't go over those old grounds again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
JAccksnow:

$1 in a bit
Lol
Calm down

Thanks to the person (can't remember) that dropped the call. I'm grateful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
I go follow una buy dis coins next month cheesy
I need to learn how dis things work and I'll be
using dis poocoin cus of the issue of pancakes I hear alots ....... YouTube will help smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
jigabanty:
Now, I wish I bought more of SOL

Everyone does, except perhaps, openheaven. But then more opportunities are coming. Many are even staring us in the face at the moment. We just need to recognise them.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lord of Mercy and compassion, so I'll oneday become a Billionaire in this world. All I need is for X.E.C to reach $1 and I'll be swimming in billions chai baba God run am for me. X.E.C I'm hodlin you for 5 years oh

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
felzylix:
I remember openheaven always coming on here saying “why are you not buying $SOL??”
Thanks so much i did. I managed to stack 10 at different prices between $39 and $28. And I’m still fvcking holding.

Thanks for the head up boss.
Pls how did you manage to do this, pls can u share the method?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sweetheart hope you're holding long term. X.E.C will do it for ur.
daintyprincess:

Lol
Calm down

Thanks to the person (can't remember) that dropped the call. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Uncle are you for real? Please how sure?
JAccksnow:

$1 in a bit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Sweetheart hope you're holding long term. X.E.C will do it for ur.
Amen

I am

Was in crypto for long term o
Na this thread wan turn me trader, lol
I've learnt to take profit (learnt this from here) tho after BnB dropped to 200ish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have 12 million of that XE.C and I'm holding for 5 years. See if it gets to $1 soon. Once it gets to $1 I will do give away for here.
daintyprincess:

Amen

I am

Was in crypto for long term o
Na this thread wan turn me trader, lol
I've learnt to take profit (learnt this from here) tho after BnB dropped to 200ish

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Lord of Mercy and compassion, so I'll oneday become a Billionaire in this world. All I need is for X.E.C to reach $1 and I'll be swimming in billions chai baba God run am for me. X.E.C I'm hodlin you for 5 years oh

Dem go soon dump on you oh.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
BTC is looking weak, na to dey swing from now until it makes up its mind. Everytime you attack a resistance and fail, probability of breakdown increases.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
You're right Master. But is there a possibility of the coin getting to a dollar in 5 years time? No matter the pump and dump
Ibime:

Dem go soon dump on you oh.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I have 12 million of that XE.C and I'm holding for 5 years. See if it gets to $1 soon. Once it gets to $1 I will do give away for here.

Never say never bro.
Got in @0.00005 I'm up x3 already. Took out my initial deposit with some profit.
See you in 5yrs bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Redcup(f), LordAdam16 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.