Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348014 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
We are going to the top together. X.E.C to $1

It seems Detective D.erele.Dave has been sent to exile
JAccksnow:

Never say never bro.
Got in @0.00005 I'm up x3 already. Took out my initial deposit with some profit.
See you in 5yrs bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JAccksnow(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sheriman:
Buy XEC on Binance and Buy WalletSwap on Pancake and hold for future.

Thanks for the good call bro. Gracia's

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
You're right Master. But is there a possibility of the coin getting to a dollar in 5 years time? No matter the pump and dump

Guy take your money and run before it dumps on you. To get to $1, it will need to get to $20 trillion marketcap which is 20 times the marketcap of Bitcoin and double the marketcap.of.all the gold in the world.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Pls how did you manage to do this, pls can u share the method?
Thanks

There’s no method, i just bought and hodl.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Guy take your money and run before it dumps on you. To get to $1, it will need to get to $20 trillion marketcap which is 20 times the marketcap of Bitcoin and double the marketcap.of.all the gold in the world.

I was trying to tell him but he say I was underestimating the coin so I just rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

Na September we go find out na. If my hunch is correct, some of those coins may show up

Noted Boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ibime:

That's what moon boys don't know about. Even almighty Shiba no fit hit $1 with there current supply

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imagrg(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is why I recommend C98. It's market supply is ok.
SEE MY signature below and enjoy FREE Airdrop Giveaway if you care.
ykgold29:

That's what moon boys don't know about. Even almighty Shiba no fit hit $1 with there current supply

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
We are going to the top together. X.E.C to $1

It seems Detective D.erele.Dave has been sent to exile

grin grin Do u knw what it takes to get to $1 with d current supply? Don't fall in love with any coin with plenty zeros.. I made that mistake with $WIN but today it is back to d level it was as of March

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2021
What is my Verified Undervalued Gem Coin Series:

1) Coin with a minimum 2X Profit and 10-100X profit long term.
2) Coin that is NOT on any huge exchange YET
3) Only for investors who aren’t lazy to transfer funds to other exchanges to catch the Gems
4) These are coins that are still new and hasn’t gain much public attention. Once it catches on, the hype / huge exchange listing (Binance) will push the price sky high.
5) Most importantly, they are fundamentally strong + backed by a strong team.

What are the factors that influence my decision when investing into a new project / verifying them as gems?

80% - Team background. CEO /COO background as you are always investing into people.
20% - the concept of their project.
The probability of their ability to execute is way more important than just a great idea / concept. This forms your base and sustainability of the whole project in the long run.
Personal opinion, Team is way more important than the project themselves.

Cheers!
OffsahBoye:

Pls how can someone know coins that are about to be listed in an exchange??
Different exchange tho,maybe there's a site where one can see the update

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

So nobody to reply this even with the people i mentioned sad
I usually don't like advising people because at the end of the day, they will come back hunting you, saying, you made me invest in this.

First of, what's your risk appetite?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
I just wanna ask this question cheesy can dis capital risk management also help someone with low capital like $100 to $20

Some people will not ask ND for me I think capital management is good for both parties but risk management will help the large capital more than the low capital ND for small capital Dem should go all in for beta profits tongue
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I have 12 million of that XE.C and I'm holding for 5 years. See if it gets to $1 soon. Once it gets to $1 I will do give away for here.

1.2mill? rocky numbers. grin grin
Pulling out at .165 to .17 before going to bed.
But I have this hunch that coin will run till morning
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Hey Guys,

Centralisation is all around us. It's not just in the financial sphere but also when it comes to the dissemination of information and data storage.

When you have centralisation in these, you have a situation in which a power can effectively rewrite history. They can alter the facts and impact on our future.

However, what if there was a way to store this information in a permanent and efficient manner?

Well, there is, and it's through blockchain based storage protocols.

Now, while I have covered quite a few of these on the channel in the past, there is one that I find particularly interesting - and that is Arweave.

This is a project that I talked about and it's one that deserves a much deeper dive..

I give you everything you need to know about Arweave. It's history, team, tech use cases and integrations. I also explain why Arweave is fundamentally tied to Solana and what that could mean for the project going forward.

Are the tokenomics of the AR coin sufficient to keep it rallying or is it mostly based on Solana hype? There are also some general concerns I had around some of their moderation policies which fly in the face of their purported purpose.

Hope you guys are enjoying the bullrun!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2021
#BTCUSDT 2H Chart update

After price went up and reached the resistance at $49,171.16, it got rejected and now it is moving in a downtrend. MACD lines just crossed after showing bullish weakness, however RSI is above the 50% level and price is stil trading above EMA ribbon. If price breaks from the support line of the downtrend we can expect BTC at 47.7k and potentially 47k, but if price manages to go up it will try and break through the 2h supply again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Being constantly at alert of what's happening in the market, imbibing the virtues of patience, perseverance and restrategizing and having an open mind, even to incure a minor loses, if need be. But still focusing on winning.

For new people in the markets; this is the first time they're experiencing a bull run of their portfolio.

However, TP is the answer.

If you want to succeed in trading, you'll have to push through right now, developing yourself by reading about what coin you investing in.

The gains will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Tyche:

Everyone does, except perhaps, open.heaven. But then more opportunities are coming. Many are even staring us in the face at the moment. We just need to recognise them.

Done like 2x+ in sol using that hedge mode futures.

Plan to ride it to $100 and beyond, increasing SL along the way.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Cannicus:

Done like 2x+ in sol using that hedge mode futures.

Plan to ride it to $100 and beyond, increasing SL along the way.

cool Na for Betcy I go play that thing, waiting to see if it will breach 50k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Tyche:

cool Na for Betcy I go play that thing, waiting to see if it will breach 50k

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Cannicus:

grin

Setup done.

@Ibime theory about Doge seems like it will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:10am On Aug 29, 2021
As long as say na you talk am, my money don comot. Woke up to see $400 gain. I don cashout out for BUS.D come sell $50 for p2p for family chicken today wey be Sunday. Make i no go de wait for $1 before whales go use me party hard. We move
Ibime:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol. You for still talk nah. At least make en be say you don talk. We're all here to learn bro. God no go shame us
DieRich5:
I was trying to tell him but he say I was underestimating the coin so I just rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 4:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Tyche:

1.2mill? rocky numbers. grin grin
Pulling out at .165 to .17 before going to bed.
But I have this hunch that coin will run till morning

It did run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 4:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Sheriman:
Buy XEC on Binance and Buy WalletSwap on Pancake and hold for future.
Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cation(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Good work you are all doing here. I am a newbie and I will like to ask for your recommendation on which of these altcoins to buy EOS, BNB, ADA, XLM, TRX, XTZ, LINK, ETC, NEO, XMR, DOT, DOGE, UNIS. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
So many of you have trusted my prediction and a lot have performed well.

Well lemme drop my biggest prediction ever.

You see $XRP - it would do an ETH.

Give it 2 - 3 years max, XRP would be 2k$

People then would be buying it at $2,000 and feel like they have made it but you bought at $1.

Buy XRP for the longest of hodl.

$1 now, $2,000 in 2 to 3 years

People are now wishing they bought more SOL.

Same way they would be wishing they bought more XRP.

I woke up this morning and I feel like I don’t have enough XRP.

I’m buying more!!!

1st target - $14

Moon target $50.

It looks ridiculous but it would happen and you would once again wish you took me seriously.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2021
I seek out and accumulate boring coins not doing much with good use case.

Let others get excited by coins pumping today. While I accumulate my bag for moon mission 2moro.

Boring today = exciting 2moro.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fawazzz: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Xrp I bought @ 250 in February is over 1k at the moment.
I will be a millionaire in JMN

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I seek out and accumulate boring coins not doing much with good use case.

Let others get excited by coins pumping today. While I accumulate my bag for moon mission 2moro.

Boring today = exciting 2moro.
Boss I hail oh..abeg drop signal for your boy...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akpos4uall(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks to @ibime, finally found the coins that have made it to the MVBIII. A search on Twitter MVBIII for top results helped. One of the remaining four to complete the 20 has already been mentioned by Ibime. That's Babylons (babi) with contract address 0xec15a508a187e8ddfe572a5423faa82bbdd65120
I also found these sites useful
BSc project. Org
BSc. News

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Lol. You for still talk nah. At least make en be say you don talk. We're all here to learn bro. God no go shame us
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: S4SOLOMON4(m), thorpido(m), seanwilliam(m), Agentsalt, sconp, Elliotwaveforec and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.