Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278476 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Dont be angry with the bears

Become the bear and wreck your crypto exchange grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Huobi global just listed Pi network and it is now trading at $45. It's on their site but how authentic guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Who wants to provide liquidity for my Project and become a partner in making decisions that will move the Project forward.

Quote me let's discuss here or in person.

Total supply: 100,000,000
Expected Launch price on Pancakeswap: $0.05
Utility: Means of payment in stores for discount.
Payment rewards for Data entry task for users.

Telegram account, medium account available.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Huobi global just listed Pi network and it is now trading at $45. It's on their site but how authentic guys?

31 USD on CMC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Sean hwfa, Apart from the fact that they pump and dump it, Are there other reasons for your statement?
bro shitcoins are what they are, pump and dump..

Maybe with good community, they can sustain and hold on to their own.. but it's nothing less than what it is which is a shitcoin and pump and dump..

You can't compare it with utility tokens like matic polygon, Ethereum, BNB etc

But yeah shitcoins makes lots of money.. even thoor it can still take you back to trenches..

It's mainly whales that controls it nothing more..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
I thought pi is a network and whole lote Blockchain on its own

Is it now a cryptocurrency or a token? undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

31 USD on CMC
Heard trading it was suspended.. Have you successfully traded any?

It's good news anyways..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Roduola:
Please i need an urgent help, i fell victim to a dust attack scam last two weeks, i traced the usdt the scammer obtained from me to MEXC today, i reported to MEXC customer service, they have established the fraud took place and they have frozen the scammer's account. They gave me 48 hours to provide a police report about the case, if not, they will unfreeze the scammer's account.

I am really disturbed at the moment, it took me a lot of effort to track the usdt to MEXC, because the scammer did everything possible to mix it, so as to make it untraceable. Coupled with all the huge losses I have suffered this year, honestly I am really down @ the moment. How can MEXC says they will release my sweat to a scammer if i couldn't provide police report in 48 hours.

I told them that I am from Nigeria, I can't even report the case to the police, let alone getting police report. Everything just fell on their deaf ears, they said that's their policy, honestly i need help, i am just week. I was rejoicing before that i have been able to track my money, now MEXC has compounded my problem.

Cryptocurrency isn't banned in Nigeria, it's only banned in the Nigerian banks. And the police knows it, they're only taking advantage of the ignorance of the people, and muscling them.

Find an approachable civilised cop, he'd guide you through, or if you have a lawyer friend.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by opend: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
bybit trading bot is an exchange and derivatives platform that allows traders to trade using leverage. It offers a range of products and services to suit every trader's needs. Bybit has an extensive customer support team. They provide 24/7 service, both in English and Chinese. The support is available by phone and live chat.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
SUPERPACK:

Bossman seriously
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Felixamos:

Heard trading it was suspended.. Have you successfully traded any?

It's good news anyways..
Yes, it is suspended.

No, na look I just dey look cause once again I follow laugh PI miners.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Cryptocurrency isn't banned in Nigeria, it's only banned in the Nigerian banks. And the police knows it, they're only taking advantage of the ignorance of the people, and muscling them.

Find an approachable civilised cop, he'd guide you through, or if you have a lawyer friend.

And I was told there is a crypto department in the DSS,... They investigate crypto scam transaction

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
You guys should help me thank omobola121, she is really a God sent,.. nah she dey help me out since last week as I have alot of issues to deal with my bank account,.. imagine sending all of that cash to someone u don't know physically,... And mama really deliver for me, omobola121 is really tested and trust, may God almighty continue to be with u and your family ... I have to let everyone here know Abt how you have been helping me out without demanding cool

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gammarays1: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

Yes, it is suspended.

It's the real Pi
However, I suspect the pi team is selling a little fraction of their tokens in collab with those exchanges to raise funds.

I'm not still buying Pi

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Robnectar:

And I was told there is a crypto department in the DSS,... They investigate crypto scam transaction
you re right, infact I have one as a contact right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
seankafor:
you re right, infact I have one as a contact right now

Very good,.. mehn compliment from this syd,
.... I greet bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
gammarays1:

It's the real Pi
However, I suspect the pi team is selling a little fraction of their tokens in collab with those exchanges to raise funds.

I'm not still buying Pi

LoL,... Pi might turn to shiiit coin later,. U know pump and dump cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

Yes, it is suspended.

Pele grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lanre896:

This guy is a scammer .. i holla him for a trade and I asked for his WeChat balance before buying Rmb .. he went online to copy a picture of WeChat bank and sent to me .. later I checked online and saw same picture her sent .. scammer

Post the guy name and details,.. so others can be saved from this scamming tactics
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
gammarays1:

It's the real Pi

I'm not still buying Pi

Yes, they are selling it but that makes it a good thing cause now there is a possibility of sales.
I am definitely not buying cause the number of PI outside is bloody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Felixamos:

Pele grin

hmm you underestimate if you think I do not have PI. I just laughed at the miners as they mined with all their hearts without believing in crypto.

I must confess that I did not believe in them. In fact, when I was asked to KYC I decline and signed to continue mining for another 3 years at a fixed rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Robnectar:

LoL,... Pi might turn to shiiit coin later,. U know pump and dump cool
All these years for pump and dump? Nah bro clearly you are still in doubt. Your eye go clear soon as them don clear our guy Superpack

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chikacha:

hmm you underestimate if you think I do not have PI. I just laughed at the miners as they mined with all their hearts without believing in crypto.

I must confess that I did not believe in them. In fact, when I was asked to KYC I decline and signed to continue mining for another 3 years at a fixed rate.
Wow! that's cool.. Look at it this way; you stand to loose absolutely nothing if pi amounts to nothing but if somehow it gets a value, you have everything to gain..

Meanwhile I think you should have jumped on that kyc when it was presented you.. So many out there are looking for that opportunity you know.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Robnectar:

Yes, sir! Thass correct.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Yes, sir! Thass correct.

And these are things deflover don't even know @ his age,... If cmoney2222 probably take up the matter with him ehn, he can even rope the old fool with the fund,... All he just needs is witness that can testify
I like to dey warm violence wey sawaagrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
R2bees2:
All these years for pump and dump? Nah bro clearly you are still in doubt. Your eye go clear soon as them don clear our guy Superpack

Let's wait and see then,grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Felixamos:

Wow! that's cool.. Look at it this way; you stand to loose absolutely nothing if pi amounts to nothing but if somehow it gets a value, you have everything to gain..

Meanwhile I think you should have jumped on that kyc when it was presented you.. So many out there are looking for that opportunity you know.

I know, I started mining PI because I have a crazy friend who would kill me with wahala if I don't cheesy and he sees when I am not mining so we are consistently bantering about how we won't carry each other in our Lambo when e happen.

Anyway, I am not in need of the money if it involves my KYC. I like watching , after-all ,I am still Mining at a rate that most people wont and for a long time (3 years.)

As you said I will lose nothing.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
This my Boss en....gbogbo eleyi o necessary.

Welcome sir!

Robnectar:
You guys should help me thank omobola121, she is really a God sent,.. nah she dey help me out since last week as I have alot of issues to deal with my bank account,.. imagine sending all of that cash to someone u don't know physically,... And mama really deliver for me, omobola121 is really tested and trust, may God almighty continue to be with u and your family ... I have to let everyone here know Abt how you have been helping me out without demanding cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Are you guys saying that my 1630 Pi is now worth something....?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Are you guys saying that my 1630 Pi is now worth something....?
Not yet Sir..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Agentsalt and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.