Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) (764 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters / Girls! Food Is Done, Cum And Pick Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) by JOBgame(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
help i want to test how it feels likes
Re: I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) by Nellyfrancis157: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Then enter the anus,MF useless op

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) by JOACHINpedro: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ogbeni every guy in this world above 16yrs had at least once in his life cum scientifically.
If you've not had wetdream then you need an urgent medical attention

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cum,and I Don't Want Vasline And Pussy(advice) by Meedon: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you're addicted to masturbation and you want to overcome it. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart / Is She Interested Him (pictures) / This Is Indeed Hard O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.