Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart (764 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by jossydaf: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
I HV an Ex that broke my heart,though I HV forgiven her,but I think wishing her on her birthday can make her thinks I still HV feelings for her.Pls house what is your opinion about this,thanks
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by chatinent: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Where do you live?

I want to see you in person. E get why. I cannot let you enter 2021 with a well-shaped face with this kind of brain.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Froshloaded: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes nah..

That shows u (a matured niggar) ve moved on.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by BRATISLAVA: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes, say hi and get back together. Or say hi and reignite your feud.

The questions people ask on this forum...

1 Like

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by WonderManly(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Just some minutes...

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by MJBOLT: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
the fact that you want to wish her happy birthday is enough reason for me to believe that you still have feelings for her.

1 Like

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Bendent19: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
Where do you live?

I want to see you in person. E get why. I cannot let you enter 2021 with a well-shaped face with this kind of brain.

We have the same opinion on this matter. The OP need some brain resetting slaps.

jossydaf:
I HV an Ex that broken my heart,though I HV forgiven her,but I think wishing her on her birthday can make her thinks I still HV feelings for her.Pls house what is your opinion about this,thanks

You are worthless to her and will forever remain worthless untill you start acting like a man and not a lovestruck hungry puppy. LEAVE HER ALONE. DELETE EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH HER FROM YOUR LIFE FOREVER. Never contact her or her friends unless you're fvcking them mercilessly.
Get the REDPILL and man up.

1 Like

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Goldp5988(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
jossydaf:
I HV an Ex that broken my heart,though I HV forgiven her,but I think wishing her on her birthday can make her thinks I still HV feelings for her.Pls house what is your opinion about this,thanks

Like right now? He just ask a question, for me I will say Yes and she will feel bad for her action.
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Ussycool: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can't you move on? Let ur ex be...
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by DukeJoe17: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
No Woman will ever loves a weakling man.
Know this and know peace.
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
While it may not be wrong, ask yourself what's the motive behind sending the message?

I mean your Ex is your ex while you don't become enemies, there are certain friendship that should be at arms length to avoid stories that touch, I hope when your babe does same, you will be okay with it.

Where my goro abeg?
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Goldp5988:

Like right now? He just ask a question, for me I will say Yes and she will feel bad for her action.

Nope she left him for a reason, I don't think he has figured it out and worked on himself.

Except he finds out what made her leave his response will be one disturbance abeg, but knowing why she left will make him craft a response to show her what she will alway miss, then she can feel something. But blind response na wash
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by baralatie(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
Where do you live?

grin
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by tobechi74: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wait for your own birthday and check if she sends you happy birthday
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by donbachi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yes..just like u can go back to ur primary school and learn with them.
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Intoboy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oga she didn't broken your heart,she broke your heart
Please learn to speak good English to avoid another heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
I used to until I realized it was a waste of time. The idiot also felt entitled despite being with someone else and called demanding for a birthday wish when I finally wisened up. Do not try this, it is an endeavour of pointlessness and stagnation.
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Ladikwa(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Never try it never never try it
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by olabosipo66559: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Yes nah..That shows u (a matured niggar) ve moved on.
Re: It Is Right For One To Send Birthday Greetings For An "Ex"that Broken Ones Heart by Kobicove(m): 5:24am On Dec 19, 2020
jossydaf:

There is nothing wrong with sending birthday wishes to an ex but if you think the gesture it will be misread then forget about doing it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is She Interested Him (pictures) / What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity / How Kpomo meat caused Erection in a Restaurant (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.