Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill (35020 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth / My Red Pill Experience Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

The class of women he's attracted to is one thing.
He doesn't commit to any of those pretty women... 2
He doesn't hesitate to kick them out of his life when they become over bearing 3
He doesn't believe in UNICORNS AND doesn't tolerate bullshit even though he's himself uncommitted to anyone.
Rumor has it that Bianca ojukwu had series of abortion for him before she met her SIMP who wifed her
He's alpha to me... Because he knows women are attracted to his SMV and he's using it to his advantage without breaking frame.

His comments on social media are different from what you wrote.

He is a woman worshipper. That is why he keeps jumping from one woman to another, if he is a man, he would have maintain 1

Most of the women he dated cheated on him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

That is because he has money and he knows the regina family will fall and sell their daughter out for cash...money does not make you an alpha.

Yeah I know... But he has standards and isn't the compromising type.
Did you also read of the traditional Rites Regina Daniels performed that bars her from having sex outside her matrimonial home.
Your logic should apply to people like Jeff bezos...
He's being stingy with his SMV and I like that

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

He comment on social media is different from what you write.

He is a woman worshipper. That is why he keeps jumping from one woman to another, if he is a man, he would have maintain 1

Most of the women he dated cheated on him.
Maintain 1?
What you saying?

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Xavin: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Was thinking about this too...
Let's wait for other redpillers to debate FFK's matter... i'll make changes if I see any superior argument.
I'm considering burna boy too.. but I think erriga is more redpilled than him. What you think?

Listen to Burna song's and look at his lifestyle it shows he is an alpha. But I don't know erigga that much

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Xavin: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:
8. Bishop David O. Oyedepo
David O. Oyedepo (born September 27, 1954) is a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International.

I agree totally, I remember it was because he said wife should submit to their husbands, that was caused that Daddy freeze saga
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Maintain 1?
What you saying?

Yeah, i meant, he cant handle the women in his life that is why they keep cheating and running away

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Was thinking about this too...
Let's wait for other redpillers to debate FFK's matter... i'll make changes if I see any superior argument.
I'm considering burna boy too.. but I think erriga is more redpilled than him. What you think?

Burna boy isn't any alfa, his gf is a single mother, isn't that against you guy rules.

You can not use a man song to judge his character, only his actions matters

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by olasehinde35130: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Donald Trump would be one If he were a Nigerian,

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Yeah I know... But he has standards and isn't the compromising type.
Did you also read of the traditional Rites Regina Daniels performed that bars her from having sex outside her matrimonial home.
Your logic should apply to people like Jeff bezos...
He's being stingy with his SMV and I like that

Which standards are you talking about.

So is ned nwoko the first person to perform traditional rites in Nigeria?

It is scared man that will go all length to bar his woman from cheating, a sure man does not care

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Drbike: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kiddwaya
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by marsman: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op you are a Table shaker

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by icebird25(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
My dad will always remain my number one apha male...

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by marsman: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:
6. Femi fani kayode
This man right here served as SSA to Ex president obassanjo and as minister of aviation to former president Goodluck Jonathan. He's also a strong critic of president buhari buharis administration like Reno, although his sexual escapades debuts him on this list.

David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode (born 16 October 1960) is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet and lawyer. He was a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). He was with the opposition's All Progressive Congress (APC) until June 2014 when he returned to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party. Although his family lineage originates from Osun, he was born in Lagos, on 16 October 1960 to Chief Victor Babaremilekun Adetokunboh Fani-Kayode and to Chief (Mrs) Adia Adunni Fani-Kayode. He is an Ile-Ife chieftain of Yoruba descent.
This guy tasted Ojukwu's babe now.
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by IncredibleWrite: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nice list OP.

Donald Trump should be king of Alphas. His book; 'Think big and kick ass' exposes it all. He acts it.

Pete Edochie, Reno, Buhari, and the rest are all notable alpha males here.

And yes, Ned Nwoko is alpha. I watched his interview and I saw the confidence oozing out of him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Theslumflower: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
How contradicting can red pill be... Your image stated that red pillers should not marry but most of the men u listed here are married. SMH

You guys are just confused.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
angelfallz:
Nice list. However, it is possible that those men you mentioned have never heard of the red pill. You can classify them as alpha males. TRP teaches about women's hypergamous nature and how to spot it, as well the intersexual relationship dynamics between male and female.

Yeah... Okay is see... So REDPILL is the study of what an alpha male should be then. Meaning these guys were naturally redpilled without even having to search RP knowledge online like we're all doing now.
Its inbuilt in them cuz they were born at a time when masculinity was held with so much sacrosance and esteem, right?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Theslumflower:
How contradicting can red pill be... Your image stated that red pillers should not marry but most of the men u listed here are married. SMH

You guys are just confused.

That's not TRP bro.. that's Mgtow.. it's a subset of TRP

25 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:
9.Bishop David O. Oyedepo
David O. Oyedepo (born September 27, 1954) is a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International.

Only recently, Bishop oyedepo was engaged in a brawl with a popular OAP daddy freeze for a statement he made concerning marriage where he reiterated from the scriptures that Women should be submissive to their husbands. Daddy freeze disagreed vehemently with him and the feud escalated to a point where everyone thought they had a thing or two to contribute to the subject matter, but for the timely intervention of the likes of Reno omokri whom waded into the issue, Daddy freeze was ready for a show down with oyedepos followers
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Godada(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

That's not TRP bro.. that's Mgtow.. it's a subset of TRP

Read your comments. I am impressed with your poise answering annoying questions.

I agree with your list. But FFK though doesnt belong in the list. He isn't committed to his women (this makes him a Casanova) but he has no control over his women. They eventually cheat on him underlining his inability to really dominate and mould his women folk. Check Ned Nwoko who unifies his women. Unifying women is a difficult art. The essence of TRP is control over your women. This single point is what separates him from others in the list.

17 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Godada:

Read your comments. I am impressed with your poise answering annoying questions.

I agree with your list. But FFK though doent belong in the list. He isn't committed to his women (this makes him a Casanova) but he has no control over his women. The essence of TRP is control over your women. This single point is what separates him from others in the list.

In what sense is he not in control of his women?
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Burna boy isn't any alfa, his gf is a single mother, isn't that against your guy rules.

You can not use a man song to judge his character, only his actions matters

No qualms bruv.. he didn't make the list
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Godada(m): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

In what sense is he not in control of his women?

Let's work with Precious, his last wife whom he found pants down with another man. That doesn't speak much for his cause. Let's compare his case with that of Ned Nwoko who also took the path of polygamy. Who has control here? Ned Kept his previous wives, whom are still respectful and married the teen actress. No qualms at his fort. And he added he intended to increase his women empowerment initiative no wife of his including Regina Daniels coughed. The point is there for you to accept.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Apart from some people on this list, it's largely shit and piss. Can't find dangote, adenuga, obasanjo, abacha, tinubu, black Scorpion Adekunle, tompolo, lol

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by angelfallz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Yeah... Okay is see... So REDPILL is the study of what an alpha male should be then. Meaning these guys were naturally redpilled without even having to search RP knowledge online like we're all doing now.
Its inbuilt in them cuz they were born at a time when masculinity was held with so much sacrosance and esteem, right?

Please download and read, "The Rational Male Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi. You can find it on Thepiratebay torrent site. It would help with your understanding of TRP and alpha males.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Snaagg(m): 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Mystiquefia: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Godada:

Let's work with Precious, his last wife whom he found pants down with another man. That doesn't speak much for his cause. Let's compare his case with that of Ned Nwoko who also took the path of polygamy. Who has control here? Ned Kept his previous wives, whom are still respectful and married the teen actress. No qualms at his fort. And he added he intended to increase his women empowerment initiative no wife of his including Regina Daniels coughed. The point is there for you to accept.

Nice points raised...
Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Aderr: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah, i meant, he cant handle the women in his life that is why they keep cheating and running away
A weak man would stay with a woman who cheats on him. Many men are living with women who broke their hearts. I don't think ffk weak.

12 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Godada(m): 1:29am On Dec 18, 2020
Aderr:
A weak man would stay with a woman who cheats on him. Many men are living with women who broke their hearts. I don't think ffk weak.

I get your point. When you compare other men in the list, FFK has no business been there. Obasanjo based on his antecedents should also feature there. We are talking about men like our forefathers who had several wives and ruled their houses with a iron Fist. Okonkwo of the fabled things fall apart is a sterling example. When you even compare FFK with Okonkwo or even Buhari or Adeboye or Oyedepo or Pete Edochie.....you realise that he can only be deemed as surplus and unnecessary. These are men of principles, not swayed easily by the beauty of a woman. If you create a list of playboys. Then he should make the list as number one.

Besides the true strength of these aforementioned men here lies in the fear and respect their womenfolk have in high esteem for their men. For FFK, his women do not respect him. Philandering isn't the watch word. It's control our forefathers have over their families, that's the buzzword here.

The name of FFK should be replaced with that of OBJ.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by lyriclekidd(m): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

That is because he has money and he knows the regina family will fall and sell their daughter out for cash...money does not make you an alpha.

Every body that is on this list has money. Go and make money first before you can say money doesn't make one an alpha.

17 Likes

Re: Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill by Etinosa1234: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Money doesn't make u Alpha but it increases ur sexual market value and make u wanted in the market Esp if u know what u are doing

.... A broke redpiller will not be respected the same way a rich simp will be... That's why most redpill nuggets will tell u to always add value to yourself...

Pansophist ubunja Martinez39s caveadullam

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.