Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (61955 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by popizaino(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=Ibeme post=97240752]

My flatmate in Uni days dey chop kenke and lightsoup every single day, or white rice, boiled egg and shitto.

Nothing dey that nonsense soup jare. You just dey swallow fufu with water[
/quote]

grin grin grin

Oh I see ....your flate mate know watsup grin.

still ate the fufu and light soup tonight sha grin.I like the soup because the ginger gives it a different taste.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by popizaino(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ibeme:

My flatmate in Uni days dey chop kenke and lightsoup every single day, or white rice, boiled egg and shitto.
Nothing dey that nonsense soup jare. You just dey swallow fufu with water

grin grin grin

Oh I see ....your flate mate know watsup grin.

still ate the fufu and light soup tonight sha grin.I like the soup because the ginger gives it a different taste.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Mouthpis(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
And why is it looking like there is a growing fetus inside?

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by jagorinho: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
STOP DECEIVING THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO GHANA. NORMAL GHANA FOOD WHETHER MORNING OR NIGHT IS KENKE. IT IS MADE OUT OF GRINDED MAISE AND EATEN WITH LOT OF GRINDED BLACK PEPPER WITH TINY TINY FISH LIKE DAY OLD FINGERINGS. WHAT YOU POSTED IS FOOD THAT GHANA BORROWED FROM IVORY COAST AND IN IVORY COAST IT IS CALLED FUTO. IT IS EATEN BY THE RICH WITH BUSH MEAT OR POINT AND KILL FISH, WHILE THE POOR EAT IT WITH CHICKEN. CHICKEN IS THE CHEAPEST MEAT IN IVORY COAST AND THOSE WHO EAT EVEN RICE WITH CHICKEN IN RESTURANTS IN ABIDJAN KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO BE VERY QUIET WHILE EATING BEFORE THE PERSON SEATED NEXT TO THEM WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ARE EATING WITH CHICKEN .

Are you sure? if this is true, our leaders both past and present deserve to be castrated. I know food is very cheap in most French west African countries, but chicken that most Nigerians see as big deal is nothing but thrash in ivory coast, this really shows that we are the real poverty capital of the world despite the wealth bestowed on us.

I know one day, after the whole country has fragmented to different countries, we will all look back and wished we have done something better with one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Coinbased: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by WoundedLamb: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
CakesToolsOvens:

I like you already wink grin cheesy

Haha... I like you too!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by chiefojiji(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin where is the fufu? Abducted by marine water of soup
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Waris this?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Vidsolution79: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ebo
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by AuroraB(f): 12:12am On Dec 20, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Lie as per?
That d dish looks good or that my swallow must come in a different plate from the soup?
That the dish look s good embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2020
Shellsploit:

Was an amazing stay...
Do u live in ghana?
Yes please. Tamale- northern region

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Shellsploit:

Spent some years in brong ahafo region some years ago.
Ok. Good to know. Sunyani is a very lovely place, honestly. I dream of relocating there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2020
AuroraB:
That the dish look s good embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Jamersirwin1971: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2020
popizaino:

Felt empty and I had to take it this night.

It's my favourite meal here especially with ab3nkwain ...Palm kernel soup

You sabi better
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Akorkor(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Delicious meal if its prepared by a good cook. Can’t forget the one I ate at a conference around one Road safety office with goat meat
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2020
It's the Nigerians trying hard to sound like Ghanaians here for me.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by clericuzzio(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

I will rathed go hungry than eat this food. Only the chicken there is attractive Co it's a chicken
Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2020
doubleportion:

Op it's not "like" soup it's "light" soup!
It's more or less pounded cassava, because the cassava is cooked like yam and pounded, IL makes it less starchy unlike our fermented fufu!
It got me irritated on my first arrival but once get used to it I can let go.

Cassava and plantain
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Anyways to the Ghanaians at Accra in this thread, I sell very tasty shito, please mention me if interested.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by silibaba: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Eaglesence:

Eye bokoor!

Bi Bia'n bokoor

Mi ba wai grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by silibaba: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2020
makydebbie:
Anyways to the Ghanaians at Accra in this thread, I sell very tasty shito, please mention me if interested.

I love wache and shitor cool

That was what I fed on throughout my stay in accra ghana
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Shellsploit: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2020
blacq2009:

Yes please. Tamale- northern region

Ok, have always heard of tamale, but how do u cope with their language as they dont speak twi
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2020
The soup tho
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Shellsploit: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2020
blacq2009:

Ok. Good to know. Sunyani is a very lovely place, honestly. I dream of relocating there.

Suyani is a lovely place. Wished i could relocate there finally jare. This country done taya man pikin.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Respect55(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Even the sacrifice of bàal's false prophets were better than this.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by hstar: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na
Bobo niyi yi sha ma n pa yan lerin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by ogbu80(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Unik3030:
Na for junction straight,better sacrifice for d gods
the gods will even be shocked grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Shellsploit:

Ok, have always heard of tamale, but how do u cope with their language as they dont speak twi
I speak it perfectly. Do you speak twi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin

Very common in the villages of the east but with pounded yam .

Very delicious
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Cousin9999: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'd eat it.

Ghanaian Chicken Soup – Light Soup Recipe

Ingredients

8 Boiled Tomatoes
2 Onions
400 gr. Chicken
4 Tablespoons tomato paste
2-3 Bay leaves
2-3 Garlic cloves
1 Scotch Bonnet
1 Small Fresh Ginger
1 Bouillon (Maggi) cube
1 Tablespoon Salt
300 ml water

https://www.inammaskitchen.com/ghanaian-chicken-soup-light-soup-recipe/
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by hstar: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
But mi o mo.nkan to so na, bawo lo she ma fi ede ilu e ko nkan s'ori ibiti majority o ti ni understand. As for the ounje, mo ma pass, soup yen ti watery ju na. Maybe it tastes delicious sha but o ti watery ju.
Aunty, e kan mix Yoruba mo English ni sha

O de wa sexy, otun wa fantastic bi e shey mix e papo mo ra won

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.