Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (61937 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
It looks like ritual. Vickyrotex and ajepako I still dey o tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chaee. Abi na im you dey chop always ? Chaeee! Stop inviting HBP
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Why don't African countries appreciate the culture of other countries on the same continent?

The good natured yabbing is to be expected. It is not negative, the only issue with appreciating the cuisine of others via pictures is that there is no experience.... I had to live in Ibadan to appreciate ewa agoyin and amala / ewedu.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by ggood: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
Looks good. Personally don't eat swallow n soup in same plate.
even me I hate it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Baba419(m): 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
gimme Aponkye or akuko nam with enough ginger

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by uthlaw: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin
I eat this in my village in osun state....we call it banku!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Why don't African countries appreciate the culture of other countries on the same continent?
How? We should be eating their food?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by low2high: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
They should have separated the SWALLOW that is the fufu from the Soup.

Everything lumped up inside one place for one to CARRY GO inside the stomach.

Later sample the food down with clean bottled water.

After some time go and relax with Ghanaian brewed local gin Akpeteshie
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Africans and ugly looking foods....
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by dgr8est(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
I once tried this when i visited gambia in 2018.
And it's not that bad. But the soup is too watery
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
leisuretym:

Ma do iyawo oniyawo oo

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Haha yes and my fave is goat meat light soup and Fufu. The best is served in the Ashanti region of Ghana.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by R0LL0N(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
It took me 2 weeks before I could adapt to this food in Tamale Northern part of Ghana. I thank God for the cultural experience I had in Ghana during that year. All thanks to Pastor Peter(Badu) of 7th day Adventist North Ghana Mission Tamale. You made Ghana feels like a home to me 9 years ago. Free food every day, free Accomodation at the mission house, free wireless to surf the net. You made my struggles in Ghana a fruitful and happy memories that can never be forgotten. You can never ever be forgotten.... Life is a journey, let appreciate peoples culture wherever we find ourselves.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Friedyokes: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?
guy you want to kill me with laugh
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by siraj1402(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
There was that day I ate this on my way to Abdjan at Accra, I stopped the vehicle more than 3 times before Elubu border.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

WHY DID YOU FORGET TO WARN US ABOUT VIEWERS DISCRETION angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by debbydams(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?
grin ;Dbe calming down dadi
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
It can be served with better soup. This one looks like a special appeasement for the gods !

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
leisuretym:

Ma do iyawo oniyawo oo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Dovegrey: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Akpu ghana grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by ElValiente(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Wickedness you just dey make me miss Ghana embarassed embarassed nice people friendly. Love those days working at harbor in Takoradi. Best place ever. I rep Anaji estate.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Judolisco(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wetin bdis stew or water?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by leisuretym: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Abi nah
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
Looks good.
Personally don't eat swallow n soup in same plate.

We r just same

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
wow...white soup! i want
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
that's food for thought, cheesy cheesy
fijinjesu92792:
:Why don't African countries appreciate the culture of other countries on the same continent?because niggas are normally full of hatred
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by nedekid: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Looks like chicken stock with with fufu.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by BlackfireX: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na

grin

I laugh so tey I fall down

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
we need to try other African foods, there must be other sweet foods apart from the ones in Nigeria, great opportunity cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by olisaEze(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ive actually had this meal and enjoyed it thoroughly. Ghana fufu, I think it’s made up of a mixture of pound yam & unripe plantain with this chicken soup. Very tasty and nice, brings back childhood memories of our Ghanaian neighbor and his 3 beautiful ebony skinned daughters. Ended up playing mummy & daddy with three of them so many times that we eventually played 'daddy with 3 wives'. What a way to exit childhood and discover that the one eyed snake can be used for more than peeing. Ghana amaka, biko! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Try the food before complaining, you never might tell how tasty it really is, cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.