Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,130 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (62049 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
Looks good.
Personally don't eat swallow n soup in same plate.
Seconded.
This is how some Yoruba people eat, soup and fufu in the same plate. Iyamma

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by FashionCookie(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
SeriouslySense:
you have not even tasted it, you have already concluded, cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've stayed in Klagon, Tema, 17 washing base, 20...like for 6momths to a year. Nit mentioning other places ive visited there. I love Ghana(the environment omly)I know ghana food more than you think...but u see this particular one? No be me...I love Tilapia like mad but no Banku please.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Erojepromise(f): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s just Nigeria not Africa
hey, shut up.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
okay, not tasty probably
FashionCookie:

I've stayed in Klagon, Tema, 17 washing base, 20...like for 6momths to a year. Nit mentioning other places ive visited there. I love Ghana(the environment omly)I know ghana food more than you think...but u see this particular one? No be me...I love Tilapia like mad but no Banku please.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by doubleportion: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin
Op it's not "like" soup it's "light" soup!
It's more or less pounded cassava, because the cassava is cooked like yam and pounded, IL makes it less starchy unlike our fermented fufu!
It got me irritated on my first arrival but once get used to it I can let go.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by FashionCookie(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
SeriouslySense:
okay, not tasty probably
Can't really explain the feeling but I'm very selective when it comes to food.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
banmee:

Used to live in Ghana. So.......
My oga. How weekend. You scarce small
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Erojepromise:

hey, shut up.

Hmm... be careful
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na
Lol. Ofe do e ni.. Or u no hear dodo ni?
She want to Bleep you. Translation.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by WoundedLamb: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
papalsayer:

Presentation mater. That thing looks like a sacrifice. I wouldn't want to taste it.

Of course you wouldn't. I'm only saying we should just move on if we're not genuinely interested in what they have presented. We don't need to trash them. If you've lived outside your country, you shouldn't understand why it's necessary not to trash talk other people's cultures.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by R0LL0N(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
onyechez:

Thank God for the help you had oo, tamale isn't easy to adapt oh, the sun alone is very harsh, I knew a Ghanaian guy that was working in that region, it wasn't easy to cope.
You are very right about the harshness of the sun. Life is always an experience.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nayturalistic: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

You are a very terrible man lmao
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Wegyimi dodo

Or, quasia!!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Worksunlimited: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Food for the gods... The only thing missing in this picture is the road junction
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by banmee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

My oga. How weekend. You scarce small

Omo. Dem wan ki me for work oooo. More taskings and increased responsibilities. It sucks. Just what I get for being high speed. Anyways, How your wives grin?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by davillian(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
banmee:

I love Ghana to a fault but if there is one thing i thoroughly dislike about their culture is the way they eat. Close your eyes and imagine 5 grown men eating from that pot you saw. At the same time. WITH THEIR BARE HANDS. Which is why i never ate at any restaurant over there. I almost threw up the first time.
It looks like chicken stock and fufu
No leaf no anything

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Karac: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Except for this plate they use in Ghana that looks weird to me, the food is looking yummy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

I am a Nigerian who lived in ghana. I take this delicacy any time, any day. My favorite Ghanaian meal. I use to prefer it with groundnut soup and chicken. Chai meeen i miss home... I mean, I miss Accra tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by IkpuMmadu: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

Looks like sacrifice at upper Siluko road
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:

You place it in your narrow tommy.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
udomonday:
it's tasteless, I ate it in iya Ghana shop in lagos.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Pls are there places where it is served like tjis in lagos, biko?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:

Hahahaha funny.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na

You know you're funny, right?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shellsploit:

Reminds me of sunyani... With 3 cedis, hot banku with meat don set for dinner.. wink

This there soup no need drinking water..
Once u done eating, na to drink the soup as water.

See calabash wey be like wetin dem use dey put sacrifice for okearo T Junction... shocked

Charlie!! Banku with tilapia stew na im set pass
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
olisaEze:
Ive actually had this meal and enjoyed it thoroughly. Ghana fufu, I think it’s made up of a mixture of pound yam & unripe plantain with this chicken soup. Very tasty and nice, brings back childhood memories of our Ghanaian neighbor and his 3 beautiful ebony skinned daughters. Ended up playing mummy & daddy with three of them so many times that we eventually played 'daddy with 3 wives'. What a way to exit childhood and discover that the one eyed snake can be used for more than peeing. Ghana amaka, biko! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
silibaba:
Charlie, mi pe saa ooo

Eti sien?

Dawasi wai

Most of them end up with running stomach I swear. If you share the same toilet with them, you will lose appetite to poo.

Eye bokoor!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
udomonday:
it's tasteless, I ate it in iya Ghana shop in lagos.

Abeg where for lagos biko? Iya Ghana need to be taught how. Csnt allow her spoil my fav meal

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by harmony75: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
ok Ghanaians are learners when it comes to cooking they learn from Naija � ��wetin dem dey cook?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SH1THOLEZOO: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
my favourite food. chai shocked oh charley

Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Rushna27(f): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
I really don't like to talk ill of stuffs but on dis, really looks like all dose t-junctions delicacy for d gods ����������
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blackjack21(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:
3y3 d3 ankasa

I have eaten this once upon a time, it is way, way softer than fufu. perhaps it is made with cassava hence the comparison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Massive Fish Caught In Idu, ONELGA, Rivers State During Fishing Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.