Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (61958 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SH1THOLEZOO: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
rubbish

harmony75:
ok Ghanaians are learners when it comes to cooking they learn from Naija � ��wetin dem dey cook?

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by At10tion: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin
shit! I feel like throwing up! Looks like sacrifice, still served in a black bowl, damn!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Sleekfun: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fufu for Cotonou canteen soft pass semo for nija
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Wegyimi dodo
Gyai no kraa

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shellsploit:

Reminds me of sunyani... With 3 cedis, hot banku with meat don set for dinner.. wink

This there soup no need drinking water..
Once u done eating, na to drink the soup as water.

See calabash wey be like wetin dem use dey put sacrifice for okearo T Junction... shocked
You stayed in sunyani? How was your stay like?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Shellsploit:

Its ghanaian white soup
Are you a ghanaian
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by blacq2009(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
I like how "ghanaian" most Nigerians are. We're brothers. One love

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Cj4charles(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
This na better Uzobo for t junction
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Shellsploit: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
blacq2009:

Are you a ghanaian

Spent some years in brong ahafo region some years ago.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Shellsploit: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
blacq2009:

You stayed in sunyani? How was your stay like?

Was an amazing stay...
Do u live in ghana?

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
WHY DID YOU FORGET TO WARN US ABOUT VIEWERS DISCRETION angry

E be like say them dey worry you grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by 360command: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

@Seun, I do not know why you will allow someone to post a topic of their countries food which I have no problem with it and in the end, she writes in her local language insulting our food, insulting Nigerians by calling us ALata.

At op, You are very rude.. take your food . Today you eat chicken, tomorrow there wont be chicken. You start eating only bones...I am much familiar with the Ghanaian food.. you cook soup with less meat or fish..bone nkoa(only bones)
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by freemi(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

were is the fufu?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by CakesToolsOvens(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Is that what you understood? Lol.

No, you don't know to eat their food. You just don't need to trash them. Food is part of culture and it often makes for a very interesting line of discussion where I live. Questions like: what is it made of? What is it eaten with? Is it expensive to prepare? What's the best time to eat it? Isn't this similar to...? Etc. are often used to show genuine interest in other people's way of life. If you're not genuinely interested, you can just move on. But trashing it is extremely dumb cause your food is also 'strange' to others.

I personally believe it's like of diversity in African countries that make Africans less tolerant. Just a thought.

I like you already wink grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by mike58(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
udomonday:
it's tasteless, I ate it in iya Ghana shop in lagos.

Where exactly is iya Ghana shop I want to visit
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by mike58(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Eaglesence:

Abeg where for lagos biko? Iya Ghana need to be taught how. Csnt allow her spoil my fav meal

I am also very interested let's have a date there, I miss fufu like crazy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Eaglesence: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
mike58:

I am also very interested let's have a date there, I miss fufu like crazy

But the op isnt sharing address na, wish kian punishment be this na??
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Czartega(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Wait oh is the fufu inside the soup? Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na
Couldn't help laughing grin

@preciousgirl, would you be so kind enough to tell me what wegyimi dodo means in English
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by DaRuud(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nigeria fufu is the best ,
This thing look like what they use to serve the gods in Okija Shrine .

Water and oil cooked

Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by feedthenation(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

---I really enjoyed this menu every time I visit my good family Ghanaian friends---
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by untildendoftime: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

it looks like those sacrifices placed on T junction especially in Yoruba movies
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Kirigidi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
gregyboy:

Ebo is religion in edo

Sacrifice is uzobo.....

Unless you're yoruba parading as edo
In Urhobo-Isoko languages, "ebo" is juju while sacrifice is called "izobo".

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nicepoker:
Are you saying the kind of food you chew are not swallowed? Lord! Naija English.
Thank God you know it's 9ja English.
For the benefit of doubt, I meant such meals are not necessarily chewed before being swallowed.

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by IbnBattuta1960: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
AuroraB:
Quit lying shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lie as per?
That d dish looks good or that my swallow must come in a different plate from the soup?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by bigcee(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

Lwkmd grin

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by gregyboy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kirigidi:
In Urhobo-Isoko languages, "ebo" is juju while sacrifice is called "izobo".

Dont mind dat edo guy who should have known better
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by popizaino(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:
I just ate this today ... yummy

Felt empty and I had to take it this night.

It's my favourite meal here especially with ab3nkwain ...Palm kernel soup
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by popizaino(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ibeme:

It's light soup. Na just Ginger tomatoes and water

How come you know about Ghana delicacy sad sad?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Ibeme: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
popizaino:

How come you know about Ghana delicacy sad sad?

My flatmate in Uni days dey chop kenke and lightsoup every single day, or white rice, boiled egg and shitto.

Nothing dey that nonsense soup jare. You just dey swallow fufu with water
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Harvest601(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
wegyimi dodo iwo na

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by popizaino(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
STOP DECEIVING THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO GHANA. NORMAL GHANA FOOD WHETHER MORNING OR NIGHT IS KENKE. IT IS MADE OUT OF GRINDED MAISE AND EATEN WITH LOT OF GRINDED BLACK PEPPER WITH TINY TINY FISH LIKE DAY OLD FINGERINGS. WHAT YOU POSTED IS FOOD THAT GHANA BORROWED FROM IVORY COAST AND IN IVORY COAST IT IS CALLED FUTO. IT IS EATEN BY THE RICH WITH BUSH MEAT OR POINT AND KILL FISH, WHILE THE POOR EAT IT WITH CHICKEN. CHICKEN IS THE CHEAPEST MEAT IN IVORY COAST AND THOSE WHO EAT EVEN RICE WITH CHICKEN IN RESTURANTS IN ABIDJAN KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TO BE VERY QUIET WHILE EATING BEFORE THE PERSON SEATED NEXT TO THEM WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ARE EATING WITH CHICKEN .

Who told you this ?
Read about the akan ethnic group and their food before coming to misform us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52