Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed (1139 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Pllease I Need Serious Advise...this Happening To Me Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Lovethaa: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If you bought the cell with your hard earned money, then you have every right to seize that phone.

My niggarr, fvck any bitch that gon pull that shit with me, bringing out a weapon, damn!

She probably be digging her grave, cos I aint gonna take that shit likely.

Niggarr that bitch wanted you dead, you gotta do the right thing, you gotta caught that bitch off.

I would have said another thing but you'd chicken out, you probably a bitch ass niggarr!

Emeka so this is the nonsense you do on Nairaland?? Parading yourself like a man.. yet you can't pass ordinary jamb... So this is the life you portray online .. your mom will hear this
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by oludotun17666: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2020
First thing first.Firstly, You don't have the right to seize her phone.Now d adviseI will advise you put an end to the Relationship ASAP.For your safety and hers
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2020
omron:
Good evening nairalanders
Something happened today that would never be forgotten in my memory.
I nearly got stabbed by my girlfriend this afternoon.
We were arguing and it led to misunderstanding between us.
I said something that annoyed her and I also seize her phone .
In the process she started demanding for her phone which I refuse to give her.
Then she became more angrier .she went to kitchen first carry how and make attempt to hit it on my head but I dodged it .after I dodged she proceeded to take a knife ..she nearly stabbed me but I over power her and collected the knife.
After the whole thing she came back to her senses and she was crying that it's devils work for her to make attempt.to.stab me with a knife ...she has been begging since morning but I don't mind her..am scared now that if I marry her she will do the same in the future.
Please someone should give me good advance
Yes end d Relationship. But y u go seize her phone? Even if you bought it, that's not enough reason.

You lucky you know how to dodge, you for don dey explain give God how ur gf kpai you cheesy
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Lovethaa:

Emeka so this is the nonsense you do on Nairaland?? Parading yourself like a man.. yet you can't pass ordinary jamb... So this is the life you portray online .. your mom will hear this

Niggarr, this shit is stale.

You really need to grow the fvck up!

Bitch ass!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Mrscarter(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2020
omron:
Then she became more angrier .she went to kitchen first carry how and make attempt to hit it on my head but I dodged it .after I dodged she proceeded to take a knife ..she nearly stabbed me but I over power her and collected the knife.
After the whole thing she came back to her senses and she was crying that it's devils work for her to make attempt.to.stab me with a knife ...she has been begging since morning but I don't mind her..am scared now that if I marry her she will do the same in the future.

Hell no. I'd dump her ass.
She's one of those ppl can't control her temper n anger to the point of being physical. A knife?! She could of killed you.
She needs work on her anger issues.
Blaming the devil my ass!
These kinda girls will make U front page news "nairalander stabbed to death by wife during arguement".
Na. I wouldn't forgive that nor forget.
One arguement n she does that again n she could take Ur life.
And all over her ph. Wat has she got to hide in her ph to make her get angry enough to stab you?!!!!
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by revived: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2020
omron:

You are mad bro

Ahswear angry
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Mrscarter(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Shortyy:
You seized her phone and you want her to rejoice and lick your feet abi?

And she's even begging sef. Nonsense.

I'd be the one to dump your toxic ass.

Still not reason to pull a knife on somebody undecided
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by Shortyy(f): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Mrscarter:

Still not reason to pull a knife on somebody undecided

That op will do worse. Men are emotional blackmailers. Who knows what he's done to the girl? He's not telling the full story. So I have no pity for him.
Re: Please I Need Serious Advise Am Depressed by LotaTee: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If you bought the cell with your hard earned money, then you have every right to seize that phone.

My niggarr, fvck any bitch that gon pull that shit with me, bringing out a weapon, damn!

She probably be digging her grave, cos I aint gonna take that shit likely.

Niggarr that bitch wanted you dead, you gotta do the right thing, you gotta caught that bitch off.

I would have said another thing but you'd chicken out, you probably a bitch ass niggarr!
Violence is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Thread, Ladies& Gentlemen. Sit Back And Fear Women- (Copied) / I'm Starting A P.o.s Business, Please I Need Your Advice / I'd Rather Date A Broke Guy To A Short Guy - Nigerian Lady Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.