Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. (8416 Views)

Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / WATCH: Intense Sunday Night Sex Video With Abuja Big Girl Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by achaemeka(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Lovethaa:

How much exactly do u need as capital
@Lovethaa #Lovethaa
All I need is hundred thousand naira.
Sorry for my delay,the bot of this forum banned me.
Here is my details
FBN.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Note:Incase bot banned me again I will use my other monicker @Achaemeka2
to comment.
God bless you in anticipation of your good response.
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Dayoebe(m): 12:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Fictional story...
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Ayhisha(f): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
Kindledlight:

Madam, I clicked on ur signatrure, Hope it’s real?
Sure
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Kindledlight(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ayhisha:

Sure

Have you cashed out before?
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by UnbanEbenezar: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
tnerro1:

Eyaaa, no worry, u will soon make it too cheesy
the guy is dead embarassed he died yesterday
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by tnerro1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
the guy is dead embarassed
he died yesterday

So sad
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by ipobarethieves: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2020
sad May I use this medium to beg u in the name of God to please FREE dat Ur girl Dnt do anything stewpid to her.Move on pls
fati2001:
you again.

* walking away *
Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by fati2001(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad May I use this medium to beg u in the name of God to please FREE dat Ur girl Dnt do anything stewpid to her.Move on pls

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by Greatersttar: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Lovethaa:
If you think Lagos got the biggest boys in Nigeria, you are wrong .

I relocated to Abuja 2009 And I realized that there is huge difference between rich and wealthy ..
I was staying at an estate behind Efab mall area 11 , I made friends with a young neighbor whose mom is a politician.

This dude happens to know every politician/rich kid and where they hang out ..

One Sunday he called me to follow him to Ceddi Plaza ,a popular mall at the central area ,he took his car

On getting there ,I saw what looked like a dream, young boys age 18-25 .all came to the mall with cars you only see on TV..from Lamborghini to Bugatti to benz .

And what they do with it is what got me shocked ..this guys were using this cars to do car stunt .. a sport where u use your car to perform different tricks ..

Come and see the way they were using Cars worth millions to do stupid stuffs ,once the cat got faulty ,they dump it and takr another one ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that they don't really show off when it comes to outfits , a typical politician/rich kid will wear ordinary white top and shorts but he will drive a Benz and hold an iPhone .

This rich kids love clubbing too,infact they enjoy it and they don't go to club in singles they go in convoy ..
You will find about 5-6 cars racing to the club ,wind up with loud music and shsisha smoke going on indoors .

They also pride themselves to going to Top hotels to swim and mingle ..a typical weekend in Transcorp Hilton will confirm this .

After a while I registered in a Summer school to prepare for jamb.that's where I made friends with a dude that changed my life .. Daniel was his name and he was a junior brother to the man that married ex president Good luck Jonathan daughter..

I joined the summer school late so I was a JJC to them ,which made me always sit alone and mind my business.

In this summer school Daniel was the biggest boy because he comes to school with different cars and he buys chicken suya worth 5 thousand naira everyday and share it in class

One day after class ,I was outside preparing to go home when I saw Mercy (hottest babe in summer school). She was talking to her friends and I just stood admiring her body ,when I heard Daniel telling his friend he likes her but don't know how to get her ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that most of them lack street OT ,and that I'd something u can only learn in Lagos ..

Without asking for his permission I called mercy and told her Daniel my friend wants to speak with her ,Daniel was shocked and happy ,they both exchanged numbers that day and after that he told me to follow him hone ..

I entered his 4matic Benz and we drove off to thier house in asokoro..thier estate is so sophisticated that if you are a first timer you won't be allowed in..once in we went to thier compound and for the first time in my life I entered a mansion..

Wow ....see money.. every where was shining..the mansion was about 8 bedrooms

A visitors lodge too which is not in the main house,this mini visitors house has two bedroom,

The compound is so big that there was there was a table tennis and long tennis court in the compound...and about 15 super cars ..he introduced me to his uncle who later liked me so much that he sponsored my university fees .

But when we became friends I realized that rich Abuja people are the most humble and nice people ever ..

Money makes you proud but too much money makes you humble ..
I also find out that the rich Abuja babes (politician/rich daughters) all have skin glow naturally.. unlike Lagos gitls that pride themselves with bleaching cream ..

If you meet a fair Abuja babe ,her fairness would be shining..fresh and not Caro white ..

On meeting my friend brother he looked into my soul ad if to find if I'm hiding a hint of skeleton there ..after checking Mr properly he then told me to have my sit and compliment that he can tell that I'm a good boy ..
I later realized that yhier house
U are threatening a girl because she complains u bath with black soap at night abi
If u like dont cherish d freedom u have and develop small sense before prison comes knocking at ur door. We at NL are her community, and we have both d lawyers and law enforcement agents to ensure justice is done
Continue

3 Likes

Re: A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids. by SeunDobo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:
If you think Lagos got the biggest boys in Nigeria, you are wrong .

I relocated to Abuja 2009 And I realized that there is huge difference between rich and wealthy ..
I was staying at an estate behind Efab mall area 11 , I made friends with a young neighbor whose mom is a politician.

This dude happens to know every politician/rich kid and where they hang out ..

One Sunday he called me to follow him to Ceddi Plaza ,a popular mall at the central area ,he took his car

On getting there ,I saw what looked like a dream, young boys age 18-25 .all came to the mall with cars you only see on TV..from Lamborghini to Bugatti to benz .

And what they do with it is what got me shocked ..this guys were using this cars to do car stunt .. a sport where u use your car to perform different tricks ..

Come and see the way they were using Cars worth millions to do stupid stuffs ,once the cat got faulty ,they dump it and takr another one ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that they don't really show off when it comes to outfits , a typical politician/rich kid will wear ordinary white top and shorts but he will drive a Benz and hold an iPhone .

This rich kids love clubbing too,infact they enjoy it and they don't go to club in singles they go in convoy ..
You will find about 5-6 cars racing to the club ,wind up with loud music and shsisha smoke going on indoors .

They also pride themselves to going to Top hotels to swim and mingle ..a typical weekend in Transcorp Hilton will confirm this .

After a while I registered in a Summer school to prepare for jamb.that's where I made friends with a dude that changed my life .. Daniel was his name and he was a junior brother to the man that married ex president Good luck Jonathan daughter..

I joined the summer school late so I was a JJC to them ,which made me always sit alone and mind my business.

In this summer school Daniel was the biggest boy because he comes to school with different cars and he buys chicken suya worth 5 thousand naira everyday and share it in class

One day after class ,I was outside preparing to go home when I saw Mercy (hottest babe in summer school). She was talking to her friends and I just stood admiring her body ,when I heard Daniel telling his friend he likes her but don't know how to get her ..

One thing about Abuja kids is that most of them lack street OT ,and that I'd something u can only learn in Lagos ..

Without asking for his permission I called mercy and told her Daniel my friend wants to speak with her ,Daniel was shocked and happy ,they both exchanged numbers that day and after that he told me to follow him hone ..

I entered his 4matic Benz and we drove off to thier house in asokoro..thier estate is so sophisticated that if you are a first timer you won't be allowed in..once in we went to thier compound and for the first time in my life I entered a mansion..

Wow ....see money.. every where was shining..the mansion was about 8 bedrooms

A visitors lodge too which is not in the main house,this mini visitors house has two bedroom,

The compound is so big that there was there was a table tennis and long tennis court in the compound...and about 15 super cars ..he introduced me to his uncle who later liked me so much that he sponsored my university fees .

But when we became friends I realized that rich Abuja people are the most humble and nice people ever ..

Money makes you proud but too much money makes you humble ..
I also find out that the rich Abuja babes (politician/rich daughters) all have skin glow naturally.. unlike Lagos gitls that pride themselves with bleaching cream ..

If you meet a fair Abuja babe ,her fairness would be shining..fresh and not Caro white ..

On meeting my friend brother he looked into my soul ad if to find if I'm hiding a hint of skeleton there ..after checking Mr properly he then told me to have my sit and compliment that he can tell that I'm a good boy ..
I later realized that yhier house

You have to leave that girl don't her spoilt your personality women can be so cruel , when hin dey chop money she no cum here to complain now you are doing church prayer she dey complain..theres one of the reason I hate Nigeria girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine One Woman Possessing All These Red Flags / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.