Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (98531 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
lol, they have come again with their village people must have done it, or somebody else must have done magic, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
omooba969:
Not again...these people!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Also I believe Nigerians woman adapt too much of the conventional AA lifestyle.

A lifestyle that was a product of slavery and conditioning.

Asian women would not be caught dead behaving or adapting such indiscriminate liberal nonsense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by JoeEeL(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
The laws of the West will eventually collapse on itself. Maybe not now but definitely in future generations.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by HisMajesty1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Onyemaya:
One should never trust a woman who will not tell you her real age.

Never trust a woman who doesn't like to eat.

Never trust a woman who will not lie about her age after thirty.

Never trust a woman whose father calls her 'Princess'.
I'm curious, why?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
genq:

I already knew she had to be a Nurse.

Indian women are high earners - many are Doctors, Engineers, Business owners etc. - same with Chinese Women.

But you see Nigerian women, our money-miss-road Nigerian women, they will become Nurses, earning chicken feed compared to their Asain counterparts, but yet, we can't hear word again because she's now a demi-god! lipsrsealed
Indian and Chinese men will never control their nurse wives simply because she’s a nurse. African men and their wahala.

Twaaah!!

11 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by 12inchess: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:
Asians travel abroad too.

Indians, Chinese and Koreans rise to the level of heights Nigerian women dream Of and yet it is always the Nigerian women trying to prove something stupid.

A man that brings you to America likes you.

It's for you to put your head down and remember you are in a foreign land.

It's not the land of your ancestors. You are to maximise the opportunity for the well-being of your seeds.

Dimwits.

In fact, you've said what is on my mind. You will hardly hear such cases coming from the Asian community despite how much more their population is in America.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Dpharisee: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
GayPontiff:
This is becoming a norm in The US.
That society is just not for thorough bred Africans.
The men who turn themselves in after killing their spouse don't even show any remorse. Only God knows how unbearable what happened that made this man want to kill his family n off himself too.

You can be thrown outta your house for just raising ur voice at your wife.
Our women embrace this new found independence that makes the man seem incapable of playing the role he has always known.

Most cases, these men sacrifice everything to bring their women over and still lose it all.
Not siding these men or encouraging they go on killing rampage, but the death tolls r increasing and these women need to slow down a bit.

My drunkard uncle lost custody of his kids many years ago, he doesn't drink anymore, moved on and remarried..but just like that he can't even go close to his kids anymore. First wife stripped him of everything and is even sleeping around with younger boys. Aunty never contributed to his wealth by the way. She was also brought to come and study and from there she got married to my uncle.

My uncle left 4 kids there, he managed to run back to Nigeria after she set him up on a crime that could lead to many years in prison, he has not been able to go back after many years, he just remarried. One of his kids is even in the US military now and his mum is discouraging him from even visiting Nigeria to meet his dad.
He lost everything he worked for in US to that woman.
If not for Providence maybe he would have behaved like this man in anger and frustration.
The American society other of priority and care is like this:
1. Women
2. Kids
3. Animals and pets
4. Gays and lesbians
5. Men (not favourable to them)

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
This unfortunate topic is most likely to drag on for days....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Plut01: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

Nigerian immigrant life is nonsense.
Be specific.

Indian women are CEO of fortune 500 companies, yet they don't misbehave at home.

Ordinary Nigerian Nurse would think she has arrived.

Exactly
So many of these ladies are something else.

I have one here already telling her friends how she would explore all freedom when her husband takes her to Canada next year. Imagine

Same lady that's told me she can't live for a week without sex. All these while her man his working his ass off over there.

I sigh for these women.

22 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
that is a smart woman, she knows what the man can handle and she genuinely thinks for her children, herself and husband.

Nigerian woman will jump into the Liberal train, not genuinely taking other factors into consideration

CSTRR:
Also I believe Nigerians woman adapt too much of the conventional AA lifestyle.

A lifestyle that was a product of slavery and conditioning.

Asian women would not be caught dead behaving or adapting such indiscriminate liberal nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
These kids are deeply bitter. Wow.
Village people on steroids. See them hating.

Of All the people who kill their spouses, from different walks of life, different professions, different religious and ethnic backgrounds.
But the second it’s one of them and a Nigerian woman involved, you see their bitterness and hate shining through.

Anyway the dumbass husband is lucky he’s dead too. Sounds like a win to you people?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Bojack(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:

White people kill themselves too. At a higher rate than black people.

Nigerians in Nigeria love to analyze the lives of Nigerians abroad (I mean I guess Nigerians abroad are also guilty of same towards Nigerians in Nigeria).

But yea. There’s no black community ‘epidemic’ that is not present in the white community as well.

Madam everyone knows that in the US blacks kill themselves more than any race.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by FILEBE(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
LordIsaac:
"We will never know? " We know o... Pray a woman you helped to the top never turn against you. undecided

What naaa. What naaaaaa? Ehn? Have you just concluded it is the wife that turned against him? Why you early to start judging ehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
12inchess:

In fact, you've said what is on my mind. You will hardly hear such cases coming from the Asian community despite how much more their population is in America.
Those ones have their heads screwed on tight.

From Indians, Chinese, Koreans.

Better women with functioning IQ.

11 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:
Why don’t these suicidal/murdering spouses just kill themselves instead of looking for who will die with them. I’m sorry to say this happens more with men. Not just black men. White men too.
When they are tired of life, they want to end their lives but can’t just go by themselves. They try to take their wives and kids with them.

How else do they convince their gender the fault was from their wives if they don’t kill her too? They thrive on conspiracy theories, even at the point of death- they must set the foundation for one. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by delishpot: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
genq:

I already knew she had to be a Nurse.

Indian women are high earners - many are Doctors, Engineers, Business owners etc. - same with Chinese Women.

But you see Nigerian women, our money-miss-road Nigerian women, they will become Nurses, earning chicken feed compared to their Asain counterparts, but yet, we can't hear word again because she's now a demi-god! lipsrsealed

You must be naive to think Indian women don't face domestic abuse abroad too. You can Abeg use Google. Women across the world are expected to be onlookers in the game of life and when they are unfortunate to meet wicked men they get killed for not allowing themselves to be enslaved. If this was a wife who killed her husband now, world people will tear her apart and ask why she did not leave the marriage(Most times empty handed) if she was not happy with the man's character. People hardly blame the man even if he made her bankrupt and was caught banging the woman's mother people will still say she should have left instead of killing him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cooooooks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Let's wait for details to come out before running wild with conspiracy theories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
okay, we have been blaming women, and forgetting men role too.
Beremx:
Indian and Chinese men will never control their nurse wives simply because she’s a nurse. African men and their wahala.

Twaaah!!

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gbam
cooooooks:
Let's wait for details to come out before running wild with conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by tunapawizzy: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
hustla:

Best thing is Prenup tbh

It's to avoid plenty shalaye in the future
i wonder why Nigerian men(successful ones) in the west are not insisting on prenup...no ways u should marry in the west without some sort of protection incase of any gbasgbos........ no one is ENTIRELY loyal...not men not women

12 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cooooooks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Callous of you and others to be making foolish points when the entire story is not yet out.

delishpot:

You must be naive to think Indian women don't face domestic abuse abroad too. You can Abeg use Google. Women across the world are expected to be onlookers in the game of life and when they are unfortunate to meet wicked men they get killed for not allowing themselves to be enslaved. If this was a wife who killed her husband now, then world peoe will tear her apart and ask why she did not leave the marriage(Most times empty handed) if she was not happy with the man's character. People hardly blame the man even if he made her bankrupt and was caught banging the woman's mother people will still say she should have left instead of killing him.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by mohhabfarm: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
DANGOTE CEMENT END OF YEAR PROMO HAS BEGUN.
This is to notify the general public that a 50kg bag of Dangote Cement now goes for #1,300 from the real price of #2,570.
Individual, distributors, contractors & companies can now order for Dangote Cement nation wide why offer last.
For more information and to place your order call or whatsapp +2348160604420.
Note: We deliver nation wide.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zooposki:

But he also tried killing both his 21year old sons. What was their crime?

Their crime should be very obvious, as DNA records would surely reveal.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

Those ones have their heads screwed on tight.

From Indians, Chinese, Koreans.

Better women with functioning IQ.

Nigerian men always talking of foreign women, but never talking of foreign men.

Always comparing Nigerian women with foreign women, but never themselves with the men.

Few days back USA warned her citizens of Nigerians. Everyday one of you is traveling to one country or the other with drugs, tainting our national image and further reducing the value of our passport. You don’t ever talk of these things.

Yet you somehow think you are perfect and deserving of these foreign women?

Like the average young foreign woman would marry just any Nigerian man, so you guys always end up with the retired ones. Keep living out your dreams on Nairaland.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by HisMajesty1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
ThePlainTruth:

This does not work. Talking things out makes matters worse as a woman will gossip what is said that is hurting to friends and family that will even be used to torment a man more. Best solution is to beg GOD for patience and for GOD to take control if divorce is not possible.  
This your post is deep sir... It's ladened with experience.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
mariahAngel:
This unfortunate topic is most likely to drag on for days....

Exactly. I wouldn’t even be surprised if this wasn’t a new incident. Sometimes they find old topics on similar incidents and bring it to the front page so that boys can jubilate about another dead Nigerian woman.

Seun and his MODs really know how to milk the hate his male forum members have for women. Especially women abroad whom they can’t intimidate with their “send her packing”. That hate is so deep they don’t hesitate to come feast on any topic that shows something bad happening to one of such women. It draws traffic.

Na to celebrate for days. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Indra Nooyi is the CEO of Pepsi.
An Indian woman.

Dem no born am well make she misbehave for house.

The same goes for CEOs of many Fortune 500 companies headed by Indian women.

Women with sense. Women of timber and calibre.

While a Nigerian Nurse earning small dollars would become more feminist than Hilary Clinton.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by madridsta007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
GayPontiff:
This is becoming a norm in The US.
That society is just not for thorough bred Africans.
The men who turn themselves in after killing their spouse don't even show any remorse. Only God knows how unbearable what happened that made this man want to kill his family n off himself too.

You can be thrown outta your house for just raising ur voice at your wife.
Our women embrace this new found independence that makes the man seem incapable of playing the role he has always known.

Most cases, these men sacrifice everything to bring their women over and still lose it all.
Not siding these men or encouraging they go on killing rampage, but the death tolls r increasing and these women need to slow down a bit.

My drunkard uncle lost custody of his kids many years ago, he doesn't drink anymore, moved on and remarried..but just like that he can't even go close to his kids anymore. First wife stripped him of everything and is even sleeping around with younger boys. Aunty never contributed to his wealth by the way. She was also brought to come and study and from there she got married to my uncle.

My brother... Why women do this still amazes me. I mean, why turn against and use the law against someone that, if not because of him, you will probably be in the village? Why?

Women can you help with the answer?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by alawiiyeyoruba1: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is so sad. very very.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by aribisala0(m): 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Plut01:

Alaye, that's what I would do.

Forget that old bla bla bla

I kill evil before it kills me.

There is a reason why I used my first profit in business to take shooting class. Nah because of shit like this.

You sound very childish
You cannot buy wisdom
otherwise I would have advised you to take wisdom class

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.