Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (98537 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Arsenate:
Cococandy and Pocohantas are rattled. Me likey. grin

Rattled sure has a new meaning. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
genq:

I already knew she had to be a Nurse.

Indian women are high earners - many are Doctors, Engineers, Business owners etc. - same with Chinese Women.

But you see Nigerian women, our money-miss-road Nigerian women, they will become Nurses, earning chicken feed compared to their Asain counterparts, but yet, we can't hear word again because she's now a demi-god! lipsrsealed

It’s sad that when a poor Nigerian gal makes small money she starts to misbehave beyond what u can imagine. Completely abnormal behavior and uncivilized.

9 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by udemzyudex(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Graxie:
Wicked man, he didn't even consider the kids. You can imagine the psychological torture those kids will be going through.

Lol.. Kids? It is only when you have peace of mind, when you're emotionally stable you will think about kids.

Some people can't cope with emotional stress, they don't even care about what's happening around them when things like that happen.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by HisMajesty1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
VNTS:
Nigerian men are so quick to blame women for everything. That is why I fear things will not change. A woman is not your investment. She's a real life adult human and if you can't live with her, leave. I say it agaig, your wife is not your investment. Stop feeling entitled over another person's life even if you brought her to the USA. If you cannot stay, divorce, find another babe and treat her better.
But that's the very problem itself... If you divorce her you lose everything even custody and access to the kids. How do you want a man to live with starting afresh knowing that all you laboured for is in the possession of a woman somewhere you can't even go near anymore... Still doesn't justify the killing though.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by genq(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
delishpot:

You must be naive to think Indian women don't face domestic abuse abroad too. You can Abeg use Google. Women across the world are expected to be onlookers in the game of life and when they are unfortunate to meet wicked men they get killed for not allowing themselves to be enslaved. If this was a wife who killed her husband now, world people will tear her apart and ask why she did not leave the marriage(Most times empty handed) if she was not happy with the man's character. People hardly blame the man even if he made her bankrupt and was caught banging the woman's mother people will still say she should have left instead of killing him.

I guess being respectful and loyal to your husband is now "enslavement" grin

19 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by angelfallz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Joseph08:
We will never know

Infidelity I guess most likely from the woman.

I[b] fear who no fear some women[/b] even though they're married they will still engage in extramarital affairs.

There is nothing to fear from some women. This fear women brigade is just senseless.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
delishpot:

As per na you be their boiboi wey dey clean their bedroom. So you know weda she dey talk or no talk for house shior.
Stop talking nonsense and learn Some manners.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Arsenate:
Cococandy and Pocohantas are rattled. Me likey. grin
more like amused.

This thread is the 50th (at least) of its kind on this forum. So nothing new to rattle anyone on it. Una go tire to fantasize about the women you want to kill. Or just be ready to be dead too. Imagine the kind of frustration that makes y’all want to kill yourselves. That’s what you’re celebrating. How much harder is real life?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Plut01: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
aribisala0:

Talk is very cheap . It is the men who have never seen war that call themselves warrior.
Be patient for life your time will come to show how wise you really are

Talk is indeed cheap for someone that has never seen the other side of life.

I have seen it, lived with people that went through it, and myself came up as a participant of such war.

Thus the reason for my opinion. That will never change. Left for you to warn your people of someone like me wink

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Arsenate(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nigerian women actually think they can ruin Nigerian men and live happily ever after like their white counterparts do. Thing is Nigerian men won't just go down alone. They'll take you down with them. You ladies moaning on this thread should deal with that.

12 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Dalil8: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yankee101:
If you must marry a naija babe here, infact any babe here she must bring in 50 50 or more self, if not they can switch on you and take everything

Imagine, Kobe Bryant is dead and his wife inherits everything

The parents that paid for his Jordans, training, feeding, boarding and upbringing get nothing, except at the mercy of the wife. And the dad did not attend his wedding cos he felt it was a wrong choice.

Ask yourself why do successful naija men shoot their wives here. Cos she wants to take everything. Reduce his 30 years of hustle to nothing. Imagine having millions, after a divorce she take the biggest house, cars and all the children. Abeg where do you start? For some men, sometimes it's not even the money. The woman will turn the kids against him and take sole custody.

Where do you begin at 40, 50 or 60?

Does not justify the killing of course.

Stop going to naija just to pick a wife if your sole motive is cooking, cleaning, sex and obedience. It will fade away once she discovers her freedoms here. But marry an independent woman, an equal, from anywhere at anytime and it won't matter.

Imagine marrying a judge, doctor or lawyer who cooks for you and the children amd still cleans the house. That's sexy as fvck. Plus even if she wants to divorce, she's probably as rich as you or close. So no hard feelings. If you share your joint property you still get to keep yours.

So much sense in one post.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:
oh shush. Without even knowing what happened you’ve left the obvious killer to blame his wife undecided

You too, how did you know that the man was the obvious killer?

Don't women kill too?
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
HisMajesty1:

But that's the very problem itself... If you divorce her you lose everything even custody and access to the kids. How do you want a man to live with starting afresh knowing that all you laboured for is in the possession of a woman somewhere you can't even go near anymore... Still doesn't justify the killing though.

That’s not true.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by hammerDK: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

We are not talking about riff raff here.

This is a Medical doctor.
He snapped and killed himself and his wife.
You can imagine what it took.

Same goes to many Nigerian men in that same condition.

Good men that have accomplished a Lot in society.

Their wives became their undoing.

A WOMAN CAN BE SWEETER THAN HONEY, BUT STILL STING LIKE A BEE.

SHE TAKES YEARS TO LEARN HOW TO PUSH YOUR BUTTONS.

MY BROTHER, IT IS BEST TO NEVER REACT.

JUST START WALKING OUT.

IF U HAVE TO SLEEP IN THAT HOUSE, MAKE SURE YOU SECURE THE ROOM WITH KEYS.

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by jedisco(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yankee101:

Stop going to naija just to pick a wife if your sole motive is cooking, cleaning, sex and obedience. It will fade away once she discovers her freedoms here. But marry an independent woman, an equal, from anywhere at anytime and it won't matter.

Imagine marrying a judge, doctor or lawyer who cooks for you and the children amd still cleans the house. That's sexy as fvck. Plus even if she wants to divorce, she's probably as rich as you or close. So no hard feelings. If you share your joint property you still get to keep yours.

Your last two paragraphs are very correct.

How many Nigerian men in the west have gone out to marry white doctors, accountants e.t.c?
They fantasize about a Lord-servant relationship and end up with issues.

13 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na by force to marry abroad ni
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

There is a video of Indra Nooyi and her family on YouTube.

She is not different from the average Indian women.

Cultured and highly intelligent.

Go to that same YouTube and find a cultured intelligent Indian girl na. Make sure to tell her you are Nigerian, then wait her response.

Shebi naso e easy for an average Naija man to hook foreign woman in her youth? cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Indra Nooyi and her family.

Her husband is the undisputed head of the home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Frustrated007: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
We need to start avoiding them.
Don't date them, Don't give them attention, stop marrying them and stop giving them your money!!
The era of good Nigerian women is dead.
Nah useless women full this country now
Arsenate:
Nigerian women actually think they can ruin Nigerian men and live happily ever after like their white counterparts do. Thing is Nigerian men won't just go down alone. They'll take you down with them. You ladies moaning on this thread should deal with that.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You too, how did you know that the man was the obvious killer?

Don't women kill too?

Well I initially thought of that. But It’s unlikely the police will identify the wrong person as the killer (not impossible) but unlikely .

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
bukatyne:
Another one again. embarassed

Can't black community leaders start checking what is really going on?

Lol. It doesn't only happen with blacks.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by tunapawizzy: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
hustla:

I think many don't know... Or they allow the women to guilt trip them into not taking one

I am sorry but I can't marry abroad without going the prenup way, no be me person wey I bring from naija go ruin

Either prenup or I go the baby mama route
na that guilt tripping be d weapon..i dont care if u think i dont love you enuff.....HOPE is a dangerous thing..i cannnot hope you will be who i think you are forever...madam if u love me too sign the prenup...lets live in peace

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by delishpot: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

Stop talking nonsense and learn Some manners.

If that is how you talk to your woman, I will not blame her for tormenting your life. I should learn manners when you have not even learnt what it means talk less of actively implementing it in your life. It's like telling a person to bathe very well before entering shit. I am the person, bathe is manners and the shit is you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by genq(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Beremx:
Indian and Chinese men will never control their nurse wives simply because she’s a nurse. African men and their wahala.

Twaaah!!

You obviously lack understanding on how the Asain community works - Now matter how westernized Indian and Chinese women are, they know their place in the household. They do not challenge and insult their husbands.
You are free to all it "control" or whatever nonsensical word you wanna call it undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Twelfthman: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yes u won't know now but if it to scream rape now y'all lot will know what to say... Set awon queecy beena..

Nothing is worse than an infidel wife bringing a bastard child for a man. I see the reason the man tries to kill his son too. I am not in support of killing in any way but you should always tries to see sensitive issues like this from different angles and don't let your emotions cloud your judgment...

cococandy:

You want me to give you a reason why people I don’t know are killing themselves? I’ve heard it all.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by maestro299: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:

How many wives kill their husbands for infidelity?
Always quick to spout that theory as if it excuses murder. Many of you would be dead if y’all’s wives decided to go through with the rage they feel when you’re unfaithful. Stop it.
Eh en! Mama Food don talk.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Goodman247: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
JoeEeL:
The laws of the West will eventually collapse on itself. Maybe not now but definitely in future generations.
true bro,they are feeding disfunctional families

3 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by banmee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yankee101:
If you must marry a naija babe here, infact any babe here she must bring in 50 50 or more self, if not they can switch on you and take everything

Imagine, Kobe Bryant is dead and his wife inherits everything

The parents that paid for his Jordans, training, feeding, boarding and upbringing get nothing, except at the mercy of the wife. And the dad did not attend his wedding cos he felt it was a wrong choice.

Ask yourself why do successful naija men shoot their wives here. Cos she wants to take everything. Reduce his 30 years of hustle to nothing. Imagine having millions, after a divorce she take the biggest house, cars and all the children. Abeg where do you start? For some men, sometimes it's not even the money. The woman will turn the kids against him and take sole custody.

Where do you begin at 40, 50 or 60?

Does not justify the killing of course.

You need to go back to Nigeria. Fact. Your mentality is still rooted in insanity and will never survive in a normal society.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by aribisala0(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Plut01:

Talk is indeed cheap for someone that has never seen the other side of life.

I have seen it, lived with people that went through it, and myself came up as a participant of such war.

Thus the reason for my opinion. That will never change. Left for you to warn your people of someone like me wink

Actually you need to warn your self .
The fundamental lesson in life is that you are mortal. That means you can die at any time and mostly it is not a time of your choosing.
If you have a mature understanding of that fact you will not talk so confidently about what you will do tomorrow.
Have you even seen tonight? people that reason like you are the easiest to take out.

There is wisdom around you everyday. Don't let it go to waste.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by LoveJesus87(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

My uncle left 4 kids there, he managed to run back to Nigeria after she set him up on a crime that could lead to many years in prison, he has not been able to go back after many years, he just remarried. One of his kids is even in the US military now and his mum is discouraging him from even visiting Nigeria to meet his dad.
He lost everything he worked for in US to that woman.
If not for Providence maybe he would have behaved like this man in anger and frustration.
The American society other of priority and care is like this:
1. Women
2. Kids
3. Animals and pets
4. Gays and lesbians
5. Men (not favourable to them)
is the same order true for Europe because me I no like America before rara
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by hustla(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
tunapawizzy:

na that guilt tripping be d weapon..i dont care if u think i dont love you enuff.....HOPE is a dangerous thing..i cannnot hope you will be who i think you are forever...madam if u love me too sign the prenup...lets live in peace

I think the way is to convince them to see the benefit in it for themselves too

You can say, Madam, if na you get money pass me, we will share you money into 2 oooo cheesy

They will listen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.