Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America (98535 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by lekki1444: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
THIS MAN LIVING IN SWEET SUGAR LAND TEXAS AND DECIDE TO OFF HIS WIFE AND HIMSELF. IN CONCLUSION HIS WIFE MUST BE TRAINED BY AL QUAEDA. REAL TERRORIST

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by JB4life: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Onyemaya:
One should never trust a woman who will not tell you her real age.

Never trust a woman who doesn't like to eat.

Never trust a woman who will not lie about her age after thirty.

Never trust a woman whose father calls her 'Princess'.

Can you please elaborate points two three and three.
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by tunapawizzy: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Beremx:
Indian and Chinese men will never control their nurse wives simply because she’s a nurse. African men and their wahala.

Twaaah!!
African women raised those African men u talking about....the problem is the African society not gender

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

No mind them. All their nonsense ends at MMIA. After there, no one rates them and their women, the only human they have ever been able to dominate is now an equal.

E reach to craze sha. grin grin
grin grin
They can have peace but they choose otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by hustla(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
tunapawizzy:

i wonder why Nigerian men(successful ones) in the west are not inisiting on prenup...no ways u should marry in the west without some sort of protection incase of any gbasgbos........ no one is ENTIRELY loyal...not men not women

I think many don't know... Or they allow the women to guilt trip them into not taking one

I am sorry but I can't marry abroad without going the prenup way, no be me person wey I bring from naija go ruin

Either prenup or I go the baby mama route

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian men always talking of foreign women, but never talking of foreign men.

Always comparing Nigerian women with foreign women, but never themselves with the men.

Few days back USA warned her citizens of Nigerians. Everyday one of you is traveling to one country or the other with drugs, tainting our national image and further reducing the value of our passport. You don’t ever talk of these things.

Yet you somehow think you are perfect and deserving of these foreign women?

Like the average young foreign woman would marry just any Nigerian man, so you guys always end up with the retired ones. Keep living out your dreams on Nairaland.
We are not talking about riff raff here.

This is a Medical doctor.
He snapped and killed himself and his wife.
You can imagine what it took.

Same goes to many Nigerian men in that same condition.

Good men that have accomplished a Lot in society.

Their wives became their undoing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by jedisco(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

Nigerian immigrant life is nonsense.
Be specific.

Indian women are CEO of fortune 500 companies, yet they don't misbehave at home.

Ordinary Nigerian Nurse would think she has arrived.

How many Nigerian men are CEOs of fortune 500 companies?
Most of those 'nurses' carry the financial burden of their families and extended families of both sides at home... This stuff goes both ways..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bojack:

Madam everyone knows that in the US blacks kill themselves more than any race.

I’m sure this meme is evidence based research

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Fatale: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
The Reason For The Murder_suicide Has Not Been Known Yet, But Our Myopic and sabinus boys done dey reason say na d wife infidelity cus am. Cheating hurts both partners. If It Was The Husband That Cheated, she For Kill Am? As Usual She Go Swallow Am And Life Continues. If The Cheating dey too Much Let Him Or Her go For The Sake Of Your Sanity. Lets not Be Judgemental Because Nobody Wey Cheating dey sweet.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Plut01: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
aribisala0:

You sound very childish You cannot buy wisdom otherwise I would have advised you to take wisdom class

Alright King Solomon

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:
grin grin
They can have peace but they choose otherwise

They’ll keep wailing. Simps rule the word and make the rules. Our dearest alfa males are online carrying women matter for head.

The wailing is not ending anytime soon...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by madridsta007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kewtt:

You said it all. Men stop seeing your spouse as investments

Men based abroad try and STOP going to bring women from Nigeria to get married to them. While I understand the benefits, avoid it if you can.
If you do, get those who are refined and have access abroad. Otherwise, get married to a lady who is American, British, etc that has strong family values. You can spot these family values amongst her married siblings, parents, etc.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by delishpot: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Yankee101:

If you must marry a naija babe here, infact any babe here she must bring in 50 50 or more self, if not they can switch on you and take everything

Imagine, Kobe Bryant is dead and his wife inherits everything

The parents that paid for his Jordan's, training, feeding, boarding and upbringing get nothing, except at the mercy of the wife. And the dad did not attend his wedding cos he felt it was a wrong choice.

Ask yourself why do successful naija men shoot their wives here. Cos she wants to take everything. Reduce his 30 years of hustle to nothing. Imagine having millions, after a divorce she take the biggest house, cars and all the children. Abeg where do you start? For some men,

If the gender was reversed, would you still cut her some slack if she killed her husband? Cos I know cases where men after years of marriage and control kick the wives out to the curb, and take the kids and lock her out of their lives. I some don't even allow her take her property. Knowing how our society is towards divorced women, how difficult it will be for her to remarry and start all over again if these wives kill the men would you justify their action like you are doing for this man assuming your opinion is true?

7 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by aribisala0(m): 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Plut01:

Alright King Solomon

Talk is very cheap . It is the men who have never seen war that call themselves warrior.
Be patient for life your time will come to show how wise you really are

3 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by p2flexx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Joseph08:
We will never know

Infidelity I guess most likely from the woman.

I fear who no fear some women even though they're married they will still engage in extramarital affairs.
'detective sighted'....you don even conclude the investigation sef....
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
jedisco:

How many Nigerian men are CEOs of fortune 500 companies?
Most of those 'nurses' carry the financial burden of their families and extended families of both sides at home... This stuff goes both ways..
It was what THE Nigerian men accomplished that they used to import these wives and give them a better life.

Some even train their wives through expensive Nursing school.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by LoveJesus87(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zooposki:

But he also tried killing both his 21year old sons. What was their crime?
the best guess is that he just discovered they are not his
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by georgeakins: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
crackhouse:
This man must have pass through hell before he took this decision. God help us to get good woman and not the one that will cause us sorrow.

Then, he should have abandoned the woman and get a much younger lady to marry. There are so many young , working class spinters in the U.S

5 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Frustrated007: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
these women keep Making my case against marriage stronger by the day grin
Marry a Nigerian woman at your own risk!!!
It seems Asian women make better wives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
aribisala0:

You have visite Indra Nooyi's family to conduct research?
There is a video of Indra Nooyi and her family on YouTube.

She is not different from the average Indian women.

Cultured and highly intelligent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by jedisco(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Dpharisee:

My uncle left 4 kids there, he managed to run back to Nigeria after she set him up on a crime that could lead to many years in prison, he has not been able to go back after many years, he just remarried. One of his kids is even in the US military now and his mum is discouraging him from even visiting Nigeria to meet his dad.
He lost everything he worked for in US to that woman.
If not for Providence maybe he would have behaved like this man in anger and frustration.
The American society other of priority and care is like this:
1. Women
2. Kids
3. Animals and pets
4. Gays and lesbians
5. Men (not favourable to them)

Hehe... Not to be the devil's advocate but I'm sure this version was what your uncle told you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Didi2d(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
punisha:

For u to have seen tribalism in what he wrote means you feed on tribalism. You deserve help.

Lol..
I was wondering where the guy saw tribalism o
Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by LoveJesus87(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
hustla:

Best thing is Prenup tbh

It's to avoid plenty shalaye in the future
pls can you explain that prenup to me, make I start to dey know my options o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Why don’t good women who have accomplished a lot in life use their husbands as excuse to snap and destroy lives?
Instead they bear it diligently or divorce if the situation is unbearable. Of course people vilify them for being divorced too.

With men it’s always excuses and blaming the woman. Everything wrong in his life is the woman. From the days of being in the garden of eden. The woman made him do it. No personal responsibility. It’s almost like men can’t handle themselves, much less pressure filled situations. We have normalized them lashing out and destroying lives because something doesn’t go the way they want.
How many women get such passes in life?

You guys need to do better.

CSTRR:

We are not talking about riff raff here.

This is a Medical doctor.
He snapped and killed himself and his wife.
You can imagine what it took.

Same goes to many Nigerian men in that same condition.

Good men that have accomplished a Lot in society.

Their wives became their undoing.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Something fishy going down.. DNA result wasn’t favor him.. fear woman..

1 Like

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Arsenate(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cococandy and Pocohantas are rattled. Me likey. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by aribisala0(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

There is a video of Indra Nooyi and her family on YouTube.

She is not different from the average Indian women.

Cultured and highly intelligent.
So on the basis of a video you believe you are an expert on Indra Nooyi's family life?
How many people put videos of their family domestic violence on YouTube?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:

Some even train their wives through expensive Nursing school.

once anyone says this, I immediately know they are ignorant of what actually goes on in American homes and colleges. Or just spewing a lie that fits their narrative.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by delishpot: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
CSTRR:
Indra Nooyi is the CEO of Pepsi.
An Indian woman.

Dem no born am well make she misbehave for house.

The same goes for CEOs of many Fortune 500 companies headed by Indian women.

Women with sense. Women of timber and calibre.

While a Nigerian Nurse earning small dollars would become more feminist than Hilary Clinton.

As per na you be their boiboi wey dey clean their bedroom. So you know weda she dey talk or no talk for house shior.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by Frustrated007: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
prenup get tossed out in divorce courts.
She can claim she was made to sign the document under duress grin
Best is to avoid marrying Nigerian women altogether same with Caucasian girls.
Asian women on the other hand make really good wives. cheesy
hustla:

Best thing is Prenup tbh

It's to avoid plenty shalaye in the future

5 Likes

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by CSTRR: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
There is nothing wrong with some level of liberalism and independence.

A man that is importing you to America and sending you to school wants an exposed independent woman.
A woman of timber and calibre that can contribute in every way.

The problem is when you don't know that everything has a limit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
cococandy:

Exactly. I wouldn’t even be surprised if this wasn’t a new incident. Sometimes they find old topics on similar incidents and bring it to the front page so that boys can jubilate about another dear Nigerian woman.

Seun and his MODs really know how to milk the hate his male forum members have for women. Especially women abroad whom they can’t intimidate with their “send her packing”. That hate is so deep they don’t hesitate to come feast on any topic that shows something bad happening to one of such women. It draws traffic.

Na to celebrate for days. grin

It is no surprise we never get to read or hear about such news on any other platform except on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.