Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. (10016 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Chimeluv(f): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn angry
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Ochyes: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies
Is it that you have hatred for men? Are there not men that have self control?
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Ochyes: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies
Lets be objective and impartial irrespective of the gender.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by inioluwa95491: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
no be lie op
Some gyal sabi seduction
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by jumper524(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrLucifer:
Your self control must be top notch.
If you are able to control your gbola to this extent, you have solve 70% of your future problems.
nigga didn't get the right babe and seduction.
he probably not interested in the girl.
if better chick seduce an that way, my nigga we no go see am for this forum.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by uckennety(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrLucifer:
Your self control must be top notch.
If you are able to control your gbola to this extent, you have solve 70% of your future problems.

maybe the bìtch is super ugly with saggy boobs
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Angelacruz: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Impressive
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by when2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Kapilta post=97298909]Yinmu. Mumu op. Let her seduce me when she's actually the one in need. I go drill am well well. Like say na me go end up with borehole. Bodycount go even increase. Control animal ko, control human ni. If i no drill am make i knw wetin cause am.[/quote

You drill am well well, collect your own share of STD, as person wey get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by angelfallz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Guy forget all these long stories, if you want to have sex with this girl, be a man and tell her by your actions. if you dont want to have sex with her tell explicitly.

Carchoice:
I have been avoiding this lady for more than 4 months now. Just a friend with benefits thingy. She kept asking to know why I was avoiding her which I told her it was work. Truth be told I am tired. Tired of that 3 to 5 minutes humping with no permanent satisfying satisfaction.

She called me yesterday morning that she was attending an event close to my house and suggested she’d love to be at my place at 8pm and leave for the event at 11pm and return to my place at 3am to spend the night and leave this morning. I accepted with a clean mind.

This aunty came around 8pm but with just Jean and shirt. I asked if she’s not going to the event again, she said she will dress up at my place. I ushered her in and told her to help her self.

Before I could gather information as to what was happening, aunty has off her clothes and started dressing in my presence. Everything was looking right at me. I smiled and excused myself to the sitting room.

After some minutes, aunty called me and told me to help her fix her bra strap. She was backing me with EVERYTHING while I fixed the bra strap cry

After fixing the bra strap, she told me to position her boobs inside the bra very well because she couldn’t use her new finger nails

I hurriedly fix her up and left for the sitting room, again she called me to come help her tie some ropes around her shoulder and waist, I asked her why she didn’t get dressed at her place with the help of her girlfriends/neighbor. I was angry because I knew something was at play. The old me would have ripped those bra strap/ropes and do the needful angry

I have had several experience that made me realized men have been playing to the tune of some MINDFUL women because we men cannot keep that animal in between our legs.

A lady that wants to have sex to satisfy herself CAN make you the man to ask for the sex and she can as well make you to force yourself on her.

It’s all mind games to make you the man indebted to her after the sex because she didn’t directly tell you she wanted sex.

Cunning creatures. If you don’t know how the games is played, you’ll always fall for it and get controlled after. I don dey wise. I’m in control of the animal now grin

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
good for you for resisting temptation. keep it up.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Liposure: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
The beach will still go ahead and seduce another guy. Thats some girls for you
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Lashist(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
Story filled with lies
Your own case is eternal...if he doesnt control his gbola, you will be pained...if a guy controls it, it will still pain the hell out of you...your problem isnt leaving you soon
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lashist:

Your own case is eternal...if he doesnt control his gbola, you will be pained...if a guy controls it, it will still pain the hell out of you...your problem isnt leaving you soon
I'm mourning dukeprince50 please don't type harsh things at me
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Lashist(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
I'm mourning dukeprince50 please don't type harsh things at me
You don't deserve to mourn him jare..mourn yourself fess
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by shantti(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
i seriously need this kind of self control in my life, it seems am getting out of hand.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Expresswriter: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well done, op.

Thank you for standing for men and for yourself.

The manipulative nature of women is just too much. Tufiakwa!!!

Thank God you didn't fall into her trap to make you feel indebted or whatever.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2020
Op u try well well, most men presented with such opportunity will rip that girl a*s apart.
Almost in the same situation, but mine is a married woman

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Kapilta(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=when2 post=97302948][/quote]STD ko, DTS ni. Like say condom don finish for earth. Bring puna make son of man drill jare.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Frenzy01(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
You did well OP.
But I believe if you haven't truly drilled her b4, you might have fallen into the temptation.

Something similar happened to me about a year ago. All my guys rained the most vile abuse on me say nah me mumu pass but when I look back and remember how much I controlled myself that particular morning, I cannot but praise myself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Frenzy01(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2020
debbydams:
Lol �..u deserve one cow � for xmas.. This one pass chicken � matter.. If all men can b like u. cry
I like you, I fit PM you
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2020
But nawa o, she asked you to arrange her....

Some girls sha..
Tufia
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by when2(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2020
Kapilta:
STD ko, DTS ni. Like say condom don finish for earth. Bring puna make son of man drill jare.

He who kills by the sword dies by the sword.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Kapilta(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
when2:

He who kills by the sword dies by the sword.
Whatever that means. I sha will drill. That's all i know.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Quality20(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
hashtagged:
The moment she told you to adjust her boobs or unhook her bra you would have hissed and left, cause that's a big insult, ladies do this and it makes me angry, they act seductively and expect every guy to jump on them this act makes my blood boil.
A lady once did this she came to my house and asked to shower cause she was sweaty, then after showering she told me to help her rub cream on her back naked. I just told her to get the fvck out of my house since that day we

haven't talked
angry
haba na! Are u a simp? Pls go apologise to her, why treat ur fellow human being like that?/even ur friend righteous would not av done that
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by hashtagged(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Quality20:
haba na! Are u a simp? Pls go apologise to her, why treat ur fellow human being like that?/even ur friend righteous would not av done that
Why would I apologise to someone who acted like that? Are you ok?
Shut up this isn't about religion or good morals. Ladies should stop acting this way it's very annoying.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Ochyes: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=when2 post=97302948][/quote]Are you a transgendered?
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Ochyes: 7:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Crimpsy:
Op u try well well, most men presented with such opportunity will rip that girl a*s apart.
Almost in the same situation, but mine is a married woman

Please narrate how it went with the married woman.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by when2(f): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Ochyes:
Are you a transgendered?

No, I'm a male she. See your big head!
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Ochyes: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
when2:

No, I'm a male she. See your big head!
You don't need to be impolite. Your moniker is attached with "f" which is female but your write up shows you are a male!
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by when2(f): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ochyes:
You don't need to be impolite. Your moniker is attached with "f" which is female but your write up shows you are a male!

I'm sorry about that. But I don't understand what you mean by my write up showing that I am a male.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ochyes:
Please narrate how it went with the married woman.
Long story

Maybe I will create a topic for it smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. by Oyadorf(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Crimpsy:

Long story

Maybe I will create a topic for it smiley

Make it a topic where other guys will share theirs.

I can't wait to share mine under your thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg! Is This Hips Artificial? / Ok / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.