Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying (6035 Views)

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by OgThanos: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Laff wan kill me for here grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by juniorstar(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
scam!
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
mobo76503:
inside the 20k u worn yesterday u don dash okpo 3k for kpekus

A whole me na him kprkus scam... Chai
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
juniorstar:
scam!

You're right
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Ofunaofu: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin you have just sent her the urgent 3k she needed
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Djex614: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
the so called "Real G boy" has been scammed

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

U for kuku ask for housr address too.. open mouth waaaa spit for phone

If you want I can bang her on your behalf. I live in Ogudu GRA which is not far from Ojota, once I call her she will come grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Sammy07: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If you want I can bang her on your behalf. I live in Ogudu GRA which is not far from Ojota, once I call her she will come grin
cheesy. cheesy
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by JasperVII(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2020

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by baralatie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
I asked her to come spend Christmas with me and she told me to send money,
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear . ......

grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by DukeJoe17: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

grin cheesy cheesy

Don't tell him the parole. grin
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Collegelove: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
OP, lol. You are really funny. Do u really wanna get the money back?
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear. ......
mention me again and watch thunder fire ur left balls

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Judybash93(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
If this is true, then you have been gbaad

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Djex614:
the so called "Real G boy" has been scammed
no be juju be that? Irony grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
roflmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Panda7(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2020
When Gboy jam Ggirl Ayadád cheesy
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Goldbw122(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2020
You cant run away from it you must marry this year I swear to God
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by galantjoe(m): 4:12am On Dec 24, 2020
When I first saw ur post that she was crying that she was robbed and that you should send another 2k. I laugh in Latin because na how a scammer does.

Mr. Man. You have been scammed.
Learn your lessons and move on
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Pat081: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Op am sorry 2say this you are a big time mumu and foolish you send her 5k just for her 2cum ur brain dont tell u 2tell her that you are going 2wait for her in last bus stop 2pay and if you use that 5k 2carry runs gals or use it 2enjoy with guys
RealGboy:

Modified

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear. ......
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Pat081: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Bros u be mumu oo she tell u that and u blive her??that is why u dnt have usefull brain 2think twin b4 sending her d money
RealGboy:

She told me she's a virgin so she can't be chopping Dick
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Pat081: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Bros u be mumu oo she tell u that and u blive her??that is why u dnt have usefull brain 2think, b4 sending her d money
RealGboy:

She told me she's a virgin so she can't be chopping Dick
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by majamajic(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:

3k japa just like that ... Dem no born her well .. make I wait till 6pm before I conlude

U send another 2k making 5k ,

She will not come , Uber from her place to Lekki jakande is around 5k ,
She will come with another story this morning and another fresh trick

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by when2(f): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2020
May be a guy, using the profile of a girl.

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Rproxy88(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Mugu
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Youonlyliveonce: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2020
grin see cruise this definitely not true I refuse to believe it.

If the Op can send a screenshot of both 3k and 2k he sent yesterday to the alleged lady I will refund him the money.
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Youonlyliveonce:
grin see cruise this definitely not true I refuse to believe it.

If the Op can send a screenshot of both 3k and 2k he sent yesterday to the alleged lady I will refund him the money.

Pls be serious.. no joking here . Make a promise to everyone on Nairaland and I'll believe cos I'm really pained
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Pat081:
Op am sorry 2say this you are a big time mumu and foolish you send her 5k just for her 2cum ur brain dont tell u 2tell her that you are going 2wait for her in last bus stop 2pay and if you use that 5k 2carry runs gals or use it 2enjoy with guys

Runs girl kee you there And who guys epp... Carry runs girl with 5k for one day cannot be compared to a girl that want to spend a whole week with me ...
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by smartsexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
U ma self! U wan chop kpekus 4 how much self?
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by biddostandard: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:

Modified

Modified
baba come do me 2k abeg
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Drella(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2020
2k instagram foreign followers for sale!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Run From Those Loan App Oo / Woman With The Most Perfect Butt (I No Fit Laugh) (photos) / How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.