Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying (6046 Views)

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Las Las Nairalanders (men) Are Scam! / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Lol. Baptism by fire.

You've just paid tuition fees for your own education. Hope you got well educated. It is better to be scammed of N5000 today and understand what you're dealing with, than to stay ignorant and be scammed of hundreds of thousands of naira later. Some men actually sponsor a gf to university; paying tuition, accomodation, feeding, entertainment and body decoration, only for the woman to later dump him for the broke fellow student who was yammering her all along. To add pepper to the injury, other women would still be abusing him if he complains, saying that he should have done it for 'love' and should not be expecting anything in return.

So just thank God that it is only N5000 they scammed you of.

Now go and apologise to smellysperm and hashtagged, whose heads you were heaping shame on. And next time, listen to your elders and betters in their field of expertise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Mrscarter(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
I asked her to come spend Christmas with me and she told me to send money,
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear. ......

Not all women are like this. Just be wary sending money to ppl U ain't met in person. Male or female
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Prolificgiant(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Bros ur mumurity no get part 2 smiley

1 Like

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by RealGboy: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Prolificgiant:
Bros ur mumurity no get part 2 smiley

Mumu ?.... Na me una go blame .. why not blame the girl too.. na crime to trust women again
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
RealGboy:
Guys pls so I have been talking with this babe on Facebook for a while .. she stays at ojota while I stay at jakande ajah.
Yesterday I send 3k for her transport to come and she told me she would start coming early this morning, I have been calling her since morning and her phone is switched off..

I hope there is no accident recorded today ?.. cos I'm really worried for her ..

Modified
I just saw her calls from a strange number , she was crying saying she' was obbed and want me to send another 2k to her so she can start coming , .
I have sent it .. Hopefully she will soon come ... Shame on smellysperm and hashtagged

Modified
I hate women from now on.... How can you scam me of my hard earned money .. na now my eye don clear. ......
You have been SIMP lified....you don do Christmas for her be that....
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Don't tell him the parole. grin

I'm not going to do that, bro cheesy
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by DukeJoe17: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I'm not going to do that, bro cheesy

Great bro.
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Yungstallion: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nanaborga:
Bros , dem don play you 2go format for 2020

It’s even possible say na one broda shaggi you dey follow communicate since thinking say na sister shaggi , just lockup and stop thinking she has been kidnapped or had accident , your 3k don jappa

Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Go5DY(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Konji wan finish men
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by Pat081: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
What is d diff btw that ur gal and runs gal??
RealGboy:

Runs girl kee you there And who guys epp... Carry runs girl with 5k for one day cannot be compared to a girl that want to spend a whole week with me ...
Re: She's a scam . Women are scam . I'm crying by SeunDobo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
RealGboy:

Modified

Modified

You are Chief executive of Simp international Of Nairaland Nigeria grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / Dating A Single Mother / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.