Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) (65957 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by wellmax(m): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
After securing the green card.
Wise boy
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria’s singer Usman Umar said “Is either I was brainwashed or I was charmed by this woman, look at my mom and brother’s faces they were all not happy, but I keep on going."
“Thanks to almighty for setting ME free.”

So he has just realised that the American woman used jazz on him after getting AMERICAN PAPERS

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by airminem(f): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Easybela:
Some marriages are like public toilets,those inside are in a hurry to get out while those outside are equally in a hurry to get in.

Make everybody go rest na
sad
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by frog12: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
this MAN dey lie despite MARRYING a woman fit to be HIS MOTHER. he married her for AMERICAN PAPERS grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL those idiots do that, marry one UGLY looking, FAT pompous looking WHITE WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Aboki news never got nothing useful to offer
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Happy2020: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don’t start lumping all Nigerian men or all
American women into the same pot. These two were doomed from the start and both had ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
This OP na badt guy cool
Pocohantas darling, over to you ...

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by frog12: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
this MAN dey lie despite MARRYING a woman fit to be HIS MOTHER. he married her for AMERICAN PAPERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL those idiots do that, marry one UGLY looking, FAT pompous looking WHITE WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by frog12: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
this MAN dey lie despite MARRYING a woman fit to be HIS MOTHER. he married her for AMERICAN PAPERS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL those idiots do that, marry one UGLY looking, FAT pompous looking WHITE WOMAN!!
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by 175(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by iamJ(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Paper work no go still clear, if you know you know

These days, they scrutinize such marriages alot

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
obembet:
After u don get ur papers. So aboki dey do Yahoo too
Which papers? It isn't that easy.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by seanwilliam(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omo ope
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Imstrong2(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
We will setup a committee to look into that
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Donspicey: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Easybela:
Some marriages are like public toilets,those inside are in a hurry to get out while those outside are equally in a hurry to get in.

Dis ur pix loud oooo......

Na ur area the marriage abi na wedding happen

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
wellmax:
After securing the green card.
Wise boy

You mean red card back to Kano? Lol
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Sheuns(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
See the faces of the wedding guests see. grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Karleb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
The lady looks too old for a 53 yr old.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Donspicey: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Artistes wey i no know never start music.......

So na after u don use ur long black corrk destroy the white old kpekus finish u realise say dem jazx u abi?

weyrey dey disguise....

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
You Nigerians keep denting the country's image.
Very disgraceful, you wonder why people don't trust Nigerians in most sane climes.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by baby124: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
onyechez:
You Nigerians keep denting the country's image.
Very disgraceful, you wonder why people don't trust Nigerians in most sane climes.
Why can’t these old white women stay in their country? What are they looking for with very young black boys? Sex abi? E also get wetin the boys de find. As they say Nigeria is so bad they don’t stop coming to look for these boys. No matter their so called reputation. Why not respect themselves and leave these boys alone? It is always a parasitic relationship on both sides.

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
You for wait make you collect paper now
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by slowice(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Well divorce has been an integral part of modern life and the rate is alarming..... Dem try sef, some divorce in a matter of days. Even though I get the real scope, I go still reduce my volume on the matter as both parties are consenting adults(over consenting sef). Life goes on... Me sef wan leave this shit hole collect green card.. If una sabi fine oyibo gal mek una introduce me as I nor fit do old lady things. .... Cos I intend to do right grin
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Splitmind: 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Typical visa marriage scam grin

Man couldn't keep up the lie once he went into her aged kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some marriage though...

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
slowice:
Well divorce has been an integral part of modern life and the rate is alarming..... Dem try sef, some divorce in a matter of days. Even though I get the real scope, I go still reduce my volume on the matter as both parties are consenting adults(over consenting sef). Life goes on... Me sef wan leave this shit hole collect green card.. If una sabi fine oyibo gal mek una introduce me as I nor fit do old lady things. .... Cos I intend to do right grin

You shouldn't have ended your comment with that.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Godpikin4real(f): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm here patiently waiting for d day Michael Ilesanmi would equally b set free from the grip of dat American bulldog in person of Angela k. Deem. I see no marriage there buhh purely slavery.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hahahahaha the Aboki man think say the woman full loaded with cash, but he later discovered say na house help the mama dey do for a living

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Fuckyoumod: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
Easybela:

I know that man in the picture you posted.

Where did you get the picture from.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by duduade: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kobicove:
I'm sure the mallam discovered that his plan to get green card through the granny will no longer work that's why he decided to bail out cheesy

Lol

Yes na

Lisa no dey take nonsense

She get wahala gan and she's very paranoid..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.