Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) (65955 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by duduade: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:
I'm here patiently waiting for d day Michael Ilesanmi would equally b set free from the grip of dat American bulldog in person of Angela k. Deem. I see no marriage there buhh purely slavery.

Looool awa 90days..... Followers

1 Like

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by ajl: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Generalwoodz:
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand
The pusssy wasn't worth the stress or you finally realized that no matter where you go East, west, North or South all pusssy are the same, in taste, texture, quality... Whether the pusssy has an African heritage, Latino background, Asian smell my brother na the same!

But what happened to this guy is every real nigggers dreams and wishes

That's everyone's dream..

secure Visa..

The boy's uncle in American convinced the lady to come to Nigeria to marry his nephew for an agreed fee that's to be paid to the lady.

Secure the green card

File for divorce afterwards...

The two parties go home happy....

Same thing would happen to this guy from Kano

Who tell you that it take only 6 months to file and get a green card. You must be living in lala-land. It take several years for green card by marriage. Only special classes of green cards category take less time (Outstanding researcher or professor, extremely talented applicants like artists, sportsmen, etc).

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Chimeluv(f): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
He don see wetin him dey find undecided
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
ajl:

Who tell you that it take only 6 months to file and get a green card. You must be living in lala-land. It take several years for green card by marriage. Only special classes of green cards category take less time (Outstanding researcher or professor, extremely talented applicants like artists, sportsmen, etc).
hahaha
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by LadyTianna(f): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol na so
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
He thought it was a joke but least he knew that those that venture into it was like " am ready for what ever"
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by slowice(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
omooba969:

You shouldn't have ended your comment with that.

Why do say that
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Easybela:
Some marriages are like public toilets,those inside are in a hurry to get out while those outside are equally in a hurry to get in.

Make everybody go rest na

aswear!!!
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Omihanifa:
The guy is a shameless liar undecided
nobody charmed him
Maybe he discovered the woman is not wealthy and she's reluctant to help him secure his papers
OR He's moving on to the next available victim (monkey branching)

I just hope the other Hausa boy from Kano that got married to an American woman earlier this month won't run back to social media to tell us he was charmed angry

na that one I dey wait
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by jaszplus12(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
sylve11:
On daily, people dey fall in love and fall out of love simultaneously............ smiley cool
Like the well known equation!! grin
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Lenient001: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
No be new thing bro cus we know your type.. Lol

If a nigerian guy is dating an old american woman.. Believe me, nah business he dey do cos dem go still separate ASAP.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by theFilmtric: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
obembet:
After u don get ur papers. So aboki dey do Yahoo too
you really love football o shocked
I just checked out your profile shocked
What brought about the passion?
I'm just curious
Me as a boy sef no reach half your level

theFilmtricsay
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by wildikeman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
My came for the kpali o he came for the kpali o.. Kpali oooooo
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Daphilly(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Now I know why my US white babe block me on Facebook this morning. She told me to watch TLC 90 days fiance. We had no fight she just block me and I was so confused like what's going on. Guys please if you don't want to marry someone don't raise there hope. Don't know why you guys keep making life hard for everyone who's genuine. We don't have good name in the face of this white women and the ones that still manage to trust us we are still messing up.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by bluefilm: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
This Usman is a guyman.

I recall in one episode where he was saying that Hausa boys are not known for Yahoo unlike the Southerners.

Little did I know that Usman is the Oga kpatakpata for Yahoo Yahoo.

All along he was using the woman to get popular on TV.

No wonder he kept on saying that he is not interested in going to live in the US.

He already had his plans well thought out.

Well sha, he worked for it because I don't see how any sensible man will choose to endure the excesses of that bossy Old Cougar he calls Baby Love.

I'm now looking at that Afonja Michael with one eye.

I know he's definitely up to something with that other Old Cougar Angela.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by obembet(f): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

you really love football o shocked
I just checked out your profile shocked
What brought about the passion?
I'm just curious
Me as a boy sef no reach half your level

theFilmtricsay

Thanks dear.. Football gives me joy. GGMU
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by theFilmtric: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
obembet:

Thanks dear.. Football gives me joy. GGMU
Yeah You're welcome What's GGMU?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by offset67(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Trogge: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
duduade:

Looool awa 90days..... Followers
Smiles.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Confused and greedy idiots. undecided
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Fuckhypocrite: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Thief! Cynthia500 you are disguising under this moniker!! Juliet criminal!
who did she scammed?
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Adrian98(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
see who dem dey charm . lol
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by udoka1987: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some marriages are like public toilets,those inside are in a hurry to get out while those outside are equally in a hurry to get in.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Alexaonfleek: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
humilitypays:
Naija ladies oya this is your turn to bash the hell out of Naija guys grin
grin grin grin grin
Gold-diggers grin
Laslas Nigerians are gold-diggers
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by iheanacho98013: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
see who dem dey charm . lol
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Maski87: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
At least he has chopped oyibo
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Papadoh(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol, what a shameless and lying bastard.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by armyofone(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Watched the show - at least Liza hasn't started the paper work to bring him here grin grin
Unlike Angela and Michael grin

Too bad all the $$$$$ she spent on him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.