Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) (65958 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Smeagol89: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
you no go see that idiot arrewa boy for this kind thread oooo..

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Briller: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=97360154]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJEZ06lFi9l/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/23/nigerian-singer-dumps-53-year-old-american-wife/[/quotes.

Atúrú. Apparently you couldn't find the gold you went to dig. Mtchewww.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
who did she scammed?
he, not she......he opened a thread, claiming to sell men stuffs, some Nlers bursted and insulted him...but the nigga deleted/hide the thread.

Fear that transgendered angry
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Fuckhypocrite: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2020
ThreadOwner:
he, not she......he opened a thread, claiming to sell men stuffs, some Nlers bursted and insulted him...but the nigga deleted/hide the thread.

Fear that transgendered angry
it is well
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by meobizy(f): 3:31am On Dec 24, 2020
The guy finally learned he'll have to wait years before getting a spouse visa from the American embassy. Unlike his lack of patience, Michael is still trudging through; hoping to get respite in the coming years. That Angela woman is hard to like and live with.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by yetty247(f): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Usman abi na Umar, O wrong nao
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by trumpcoat(m): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmmm, he married her for fame.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Mrscarter(f): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Mrscarter(f): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2020
meobizy:
The guy finally learned he'll have to wait years before getting a spouse visa from the American embassy. Unlike his lack of patience, Michael is still trudging through; hoping to get respite in the coming years. That Angela woman is hard to like and live with.

Michael has earned that visa wella
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by litaninja(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pali don set. if you know, you know.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Generalwoodz:
grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand
The pusssy wasn't worth the stress or you finally realized that no matter where you go East, west, North or South all pusssy are the same, in taste, texture, quality... Whether the pusssy has an African heritage, Latino background, Asian smell my brother na the same!

No

But what happened to this guy is every real nigggers dreams and wishes

That's everyone's dream..

secure Visa..

The boy's uncle in American convinced the lady to come to Nigeria to marry his nephew for an agreed fee that's to be paid to the lady.

Secure the green card

File for divorce afterwards...

The two parties go home happy....

Same thing would happen to this guy from Kano
My guy are you sure all puna are the same enlighten me more na

Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by joyousever(f): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
He's still a green horn in the game. Maybe when he advances, he' ll realise that all aren't the same, they have variations.
Hassanmaye:

My guy are you sure all puna are the same enlighten me more na
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by yinkeys(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Nomorelove:
Werey dey disguise. Oyinbo get charm? Stupid boy has already secured the bag and now talking shit
Yes Native Americans do. Not necessarily whites though
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by DanerNo1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
yinkeys:

Yes Native Americans do. Not necessarily whites though
Whites in America have so many very strong Voodoo people travelling to train in Haiti, witches of all kind, evil churches, etc. Just google.
Re: Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) by DanerNo1(m): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2021
DanerNo1:

Whites in America have so many very strong Voodoo people travelling to train in Haiti, witches of all kind, evil churches, etc. Just google.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.