Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48769 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DannyG8(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Lol If na u cook am I nor wan eat. I go purge so tay na pampams person go dey wear
lolz bless up
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DannyG8(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Thanks brotherly you too much
bless up
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Na watin u put for front be this??
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Saragold: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
DONT MISS OUT!
@affair_signatures is having an upcoming sale!
https:///message/YAWXBZJEVAGPD1
Click on the link to add her up. Send her a message today!

Do you need attraction as a single guy or lady?
As a Woman you want your husband to give you more of his attention & shower you with care?
Or you are a business person but no progress??
Click on the above link to send a message today!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Twenty8: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Why should I tell you Will you pay for my service?
Service first, we'll discuss the pay larra
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Bigsmoke47: 1:12am On Jan 10, 2021
[quote author=Twenty8 post=97367097]Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.[/quote

Really speaking to a lady is quite easy if u can speak to a guy u can definitely do d same with a lady...just pretend she doesn't have boobs
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Austema(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
justwiseass:

Ogbologbo grin grin

my guy please I need funding from you, I was in that thread since morning waiting for the giveaway, but I could not make the top 5 list

please drop anything in my bet9ja for me

3222895 Austmil bet9ja

or my bank details

wemabank

thanks
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Jabhunter: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2021
Austema:

my guy please I need funding from you, I was in that thread since morning waiting for the giveaway, but I could not make
edit this post.. You got already.. That 1k was from him and not lhime.et
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Jephson67: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jabhunter:
edit this post.. You got already.. That 1k was from him and not lhime.et
is it your money. why not allow the person giving him the money to talk?
see olodo, las las your amajiris here go ostracize u.
btw i see wetin you try do. the way i handled you suppose don tell you say i dey ahead of u
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by kalu61(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
GeezBitz:
just tell her: hi, i love you. talk your own shikenan. she go talk her own.
Leave girl matter go update your diary. Happy Sunday
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by GeezBitz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
Leave girl matter go update your diary. Happy Sunday
lol bro no mind me jare cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.