Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. (48854 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DesBenedict: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lol
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
fredoooooo:
Yab dem ... it works wonders grin
What is yab my friend?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DesBenedict: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
if u are shy dash dem money
Lol
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Wickedness grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by oluwasegun007(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
deavicky:
who cares

They do...that's y they'll never give you serious attention.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by H4K33M(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:
Whenever I see a girl that catches my attention, and I want to talk to her, I suddenly freeze, I don't know what to say to her, I simply have no idea. I need help from people with experience please, any idea or tricks will do.

read this thread thoroughly bro
mail me when you done
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by harry2sexy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
MediMedi:

Leh me help you johr we wey dey game anytime.

First thing: Make sure she walk pass you, not you going to her.
Call her from a short distance and be walking good to meet her while she turn to look who's calling.

Make sure you're handsome.

then continue when you've meet her.

Tell her this: I would like you to give me 10sec of your time from your schedule time.

Make sure you put it serious and not a fun way.
NB: Don't greet her first, you do that u don fall hand be that.

Continue: Just go straight to the wording, don't even tell her she's beautiful.

Tell her this, my eye have been on this this while I need(not want) you to be to me a great lover the way I advanced to love.
Can we be friends?? Ask her this and purse.

If she says yes, don't thank her go straight to introductions, tell her ur name, ur state no be local govt unless she ask, tell her about your school or business.

Collect her number and part way, next thing na for phone calls.

I gave you those lines because i recommend it for shy people

Taar,nigerian ladies are not this intelligent

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by deavicky(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
oluwasegun007:

They do...that's y they'll never give you serious attention.
like i said before, who cares. You see a girl standing on her own across the street then u walk up to her and introduce yourself to her. What does she need it for.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by LikeAking: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Twenty8:

Zodiac sign?
Yes, cancer all the way.

OK.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
ADRIAN88:

May you live a long and healthy life... grin
isee

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oracleforce:

Broke slut spotted
u no see man like u praying 4 me, bad nigga like u
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
authority2006:

Lol. With money, no network failure with Nigerian girls. The only language they understand
gbam! alert dey change mood

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
millionboi2:
God bless you

and u too
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Olè grin cheesy
oji
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Oracleforce: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
u no see a man like u praying 4 me, bad nigga like u

God forbid bad thing. I rather remain unmarried than marrying a bottomless pit lady.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oracleforce:

God forbid bad thing. I rather remain unmarried than marrying a bottomless pit lady.
ok, n.a. ur mouth and ur words
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nofcks2give: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

if you say dis I won't fall for you because I don't know you but we will start talking wink

no think ham oo , i gat mood swing wink, you might be sayin' it and i will get irritated , bur 70 30 sha

all is well smiley

Imagine I've already said all the good stuffs you like hearing and all mood swings aside, can we skip to the start talking part? wink wink
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by EngrMcDon(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
lalasticlala house
Wonderful!!!!,,, I go need direction be that, to avoid snake bite
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nofcks2give:

Imagine I've already said all the good stuffs you like hearing and all mood swings aside, can we skip to the start talking part? wink wink

still depends undecided
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
EngrMcDon:

Wonderful!!!!,,, I go need direction be that, to avoid snake bite
I cannot guarantee o.. U go pass 7 forest n rivers
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by EngrMcDon(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
I cannot guarantee o.. U go pass 7 forest n rivers

Haaa,, please be going o,,, I just remembered that my clothes are still outside,,, I will be right behind you.
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Nofcks2give: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

still depends undecided
OK, on what?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Ugaboy: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lomprico2:

dem go soon bill you bone straight

Lolz...May I never meet bone straight mentally one
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nofcks2give:

OK, on what?

you don move off topic ? smiley

nah topic i dey discuss oo,

and it really depends on how I'm feeling , cus I'mma be laughing with you now and vex for you few minutes later,

moreover , my mind is the main source of my actions, I've trained it to give me positive answers always, so anytime i need answer I ask my mind and é tell me wink

all is well sha smiley
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
EngrMcDon:

Haaa,, please be going o,,, I just remembered that my clothes are still outside,,, I will be right behind you.
e Don be for u
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by SHOCK7(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
dollytino4real:
if u are shy dash dem money
Seriously, that's all you can say Money?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by elotajohn1(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Goldmaxx:
with your big head like coconut, who dash you fine boy? �

Don't be offended sir
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by dollytino4real(f): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
SHOCK7:

Seriously, that's all you can say Money?
ok, u can tell him to go and rape dem u hear!
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by DannyG8(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cutiekatty:

My guy u need some make I give u.

Nor be from toasting we dey enter fornication
at your age with your big head you think say nah everybody be fornicator like you and your pastors abi you better start dey use your brain if you get one
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by Cutiekatty: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
DannyG8:
at your age with your big head you think say nah everybody be fornicator like you and your pastors abi you better start dey use your brain if you get one
Mumu wey u be, if him toast am finish wetin go come happen? Him go dey put gin on top her head dey worship am like juju abi? Him nor go sleep with am? Hypocrite nor carry this your empty brain enter 2021 oh, even if na fufu or fried egg just use am occupy space. U hear?
Re: I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls. by fredoooooo: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hassanmaye:

What is yab my friend?
Abuse, curse, disrespect them grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Nigerian Gives UK Babe N14,500 For Having A Beautiful Smile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.