Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46752 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
H
Aussienaija:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/433905-deeper-life-high-school-victims-medical-report-silent-on-sexual-abuse.html

I just felt i should help you because people like just follow the crowd without even knowing what they are saying. You kept saying something happened to the anus, the doctor said no evidence of injury even though that alone cant determine rape. HOWEVER, NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE ANUS. All those your children will be raped to death doesn't move me. If my child is raped, both my child and the rapist will get justice. If the rapist is found guilty, he will go to jail. If he was unjustly accused, he will get justice too. As for you, You must be accused of rape no matter what you do in this life. Wether you like it or not, you or your children will be accused of rape and you wont be given the opportunity to defend yourself because we will all believe your accuser before hearing from you and straight to prison will be your lot

You see why you can't think, Slave?
Show me where the doctor said this In bolded?

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:
H

You see why you can't think, Slave?
Show me where the doctor said this In bolded?
you get problem o. Common article you cant even read and you kept arguing blindly since. No wonder they said if you want to hide something from a black man, put in a book. This is not even a book. A common article you cant read. I will still help you. In that same article, this excerpt is there so you can go and read it again. Please note where the doctor said no INJURY WAS FOUND. Here is it.....
The boy was examined and treated at St. Athanasius Hospital, a private medical facility in Uyo.

“In physical examination, you need to watch which area was molested and this one they are thinking of the anus, which that report has shown that there was no injury seen,” Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not.

Mr Akpanobong, a medical doctor, said tests were done to ascertain if the boy had any infection.

Outside of that, he said the doctors were not “magician” to verify what happened to the boy while he was at the dormitory. “We rely on the physical findings which is what we reported there,” he added.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
you get problem o. Common article you cant even read and you kept arguing blindly since. No wonder they said if you want to hide something from a black man, put in a book. This is not even a book. A common article you cant read. I will still help you. In that same article, this excerpt is there so you can go and read it again. Please note where the doctor said no INJURY WAS FOUND. Here is it.....
The boy was examined and treated at St. Athanasius Hospital, a private medical facility in Uyo.

“In physical examination, you need to watch which area was molested and this one they are thinking of the anus, which that report has shown that there was no injury seen,” Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not.

Mr Akpanobong, a medical doctor, said tests were done to ascertain if the boy had any infection.

Outside of that, he said the doctors were not “magician” to verify what happened to the boy while he was at the dormitory. “We rely on the physical findings which is what we reported there,” he added.

Slave I said show me where the doctor said no injury to the anus, show me from the article.

Which kind of test did they do?
Which result came out?

I'm not surprise you can't comprehend, what does a slave know?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Slave I said show me where the doctor said no injury to the anus, show me from the article
i quoted from the article fool. That is the doctor doctor talking. I dont need to spoon feed you
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:

Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not[b]

Where in this statement did the doctor say no injury occur?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by helpee(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not[b]

oga you can't read. The doctor said it in the report now.

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
i quoted from the article fool. That is the doctor doctor talking. I dont need to spoon feed you

Slave this is what you quoted ” Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not.[b]

How did you arrive at no injury occur?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by helpee(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Slave this is what you quoted ” Emmanuel Akpanobong, the medical director, St. Athanasius Hospital, told PREMIUM TIMES, Wednesday morning, when asked why the report did not state clearly if the boy was sexually abused or not.[b]

How did you arrive at no injury occur?

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=helpee post=97715781][/quote] Thank you jare. It took me a lot of time to realise i was even discussing with an illiterate that cant read @maynia
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

This guy is a compound fool. The sentence immediately before this quote is what the doctor said. That is simple English. if you cant see that NO INJURY SEEN IN THE SENTENCE BEFORE THIS QUOTE WHICH IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE DOCTOR then i must have been discussing with somebody with a low IQ
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
This guy is a compound fool. The sentence immediately before this quote is what the doctor said. That is simple English. if you cant see that NO INJURY SEEN IN THE SENTENCE BEFORE THIS QUOTE WHICH IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE DOCTOR then i must have been discussing with somebody with a low IQ

Shut up SLAVE
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by levisco16(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.