Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (46776 Views)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lekan239:
And I was even preparing to attend their carol program today.

God punish all of them
Does Deeper Life High school or the church itself organizes carol program?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lekan239(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
edoairways:

Does Deeper Life High school or the church itself organizes carol program?
either the deeper life school or the church itself, Deeper life is Deeper life
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by OdefaGirl(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
you're referring to your irresponsible parents that failed to bring you up properly and apparently they are the cause of your waywardness and failure in life.
You better not bother to reply cos I won't dignify your stupidity any further.

You don't need to reply me cz you lack training, I wouldn't blame your parents though because I know it's your destiny to be a failure.... they've done their part. See zombie with a dead rotten brain that is calling out someone grin grin grin.

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by OdefaGirl(f): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
you're referring to your irresponsible parents that failed to bring you up properly and apparently they are the cause of your waywardness and failure in life.
You better not bother to reply cos I won't dignify your stupidity any further.

You don't need to reply me cz you lack training, I wouldn't blame your parents though because I know it's your destiny to be a failure.... they've done their part. See zombie with a dead rotten brain that is calling out someone grin grin grin.
This one too dey go church grin grin

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

why did you send me a pm?
sorry I'm not interested in whatever you want to discuss.
Say it here and stop sending me mails.
I don't do girls cos I'm not a lesbian.
Screenshots attached

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
why did you send me a pm?
sorry I'm not interested in whatever you want to discuss.
Say it here and stop sending me mails.
I don't do girls cos I'm not a lesbian.
Screenshots attached

My friend, don't hype yourself.... whatever that means because I have been thinking of what transpired, I don't have time for sending any mail. Don't even have much time for the numerous mails I get, talk more of sending any.

You want to play games grin grin...at least I get sense to check my email.
Never sent you sh!t grin
Screenshot attached

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Blackdisciple(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
DeOTR:

It's very easy to accuse people of any crime. Since no medical examination has been done to ascertain the veracity, or otherwise, of her claim, the best we can do is watch as things unfold.

Sure sure !!
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Eddy000:

Sure, then she should have gone to the court if she wanted redress instead of exposing her son on social media.

Yes, she should.
Well, whether boarding school are relevant or not is a matter for debate.

Maybe, but the boarding school system in Nigeria is broken, and it is either fixed, or we scrap it.

Wonder how you arrive at the conclusion that the child was molested just by watching the video posted by the accuser. Seem the prejudice you mention in your #2 is in full effect here

Again, calling the commissioner a disgrace after only hearing from the accuser again shows the prejudice you talked about in #2. Seems the video has taken it toll on you . Beside, the accuser said she stopped them from asking the her son 'sensitive' questions. I guess if you've ever had encounter with a person who expect you to just gulp in every word said without probing, you won't hesitate to show the way to the door.

Again you alleged the boys are 'proven' to be guilty when all you've only seen is the video from the accuser. Here comes the prejudice you alluded to in #2

Yet again, you've already assumed the accused are guilty. You even went as far as calling the accused pedophile when in fact they are minors. Are you sure your bias isn't kicking in?

Wonder why you assume the boys are innocent too.
Besides, I tend to beleive the mother. She has a lot to lose. Plus, she won't be 'exposing' her son online like that if there wasn't proof.

And sorry, but the Commissioner to me seems more interested in a settlement than a true court case and punishment. I'm tired of settlements. Time we started doing something right.

Pls, do you realise investigation takes time given that one need full cooperation of the accuser and the accused? Being silent doesn't imply that nothing is done. Given the way words are taken out of context nowadays, it is more prudent to do a thorough investigation and send the report than having to change your stance every now and then.

Certainly, but the rush to 'beg the mother of the victim' sounds a bit like protecting image, if anything else.

Well you are not in position to judge if one worship God or Man. Let God be the judge. By the way, how does this in anyway relate to the issue at hand?

Because this isn't the first time the Nigerian church has been too concerned about image, than about doing the right thing. And it has to stop.

If the video from the accuser (which is still being investigated) is all you need to arrive at the conclusion that the church is not standing right then more to this unless you are be privy to some evidence we don't have. Beside, I don't see how criticising the church or not should stop one from criticizing the government. The two aren't mutually exclusive. And please the government isn't the boogyman here and every citizen (regardless of religious affiliation) has the right to criticize those who control the affairs of country.
And less I forget, do your away with your caveat, anyone can claim to be a born again christian. I can see your end game through the veil.

Edit: And pls, before anyone comes with the usual what if he is your child? be reminded that appeal to public sympathy won't hold in the law court. And the video doesn't stand a chance as evidence either. I may sound cold and unfeeling but so is the law court where logic reigns over emotion. So a wise man will rather keep his finger crossed until investigation has been thoroughly done.
[/quote]

Well, the child, according to the mother has been examined and found to have been molested. I reckon that's what would be used in court. But atr the end of the day, I guess it would be more of a he said they siad situation....and the pers would go free.

Plus, like I said, we have a serious issue in the church...and it has to do with us serving image, rather than us serving God. The minute the scandal hit front page ..people appeared to be far more concerened about how it would make the church look bad, than about the victim.

And that bothers me a lot.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Aussienaija:
kindly direct me to the medical report? Any link ? Where did you get the report? As far as we all know, what you posted here is not true but you can prove us all wrong by showing us the report here

Have fear of the so called God you serve.

How different are you from atheist now?
In this situation what will an atheist do? What are you doing?

You sold your humanity for religion

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:

My friend, don't hype yourself.... whatever that means because I have been thinking of what transpired, I don't have time for sending any mail. Don't even have much time for the numerous mails I get, talk more of sending any.

You want to play games grin grin...at least I get sense to check my email.
Never sent you sh!t grin
Screenshot attached
are you not the one that quoted me in this thread and begged me to reply your mail?
you even begged me for my WhatsApp contact
see screenshot attached

Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Lekan239:
And I was even preparing to attend their carol program today.

God punish all of them
no wonder your father is Killing your mom cos you inherited from your father's stupidity.
https://www.nairaland.com/5836671/father-killing-mom-gradually
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lekan239(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
no wonder your father is Killing your mom cos you inherited from your father's stupidity.
https://www.nairaland.com/5836671/father-killing-mom-gradually
this your comment just prove my point. Gone are the days when deeper life is deeper life

Just look at ur signature

I have nothnig too say to you
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by OdefaGirl(f): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:

are you not the one that quoted me in this thread and begged me to reply your mail?
you even begged me for my WhatsApp contact
see screenshot attached

grin grin.....
Firstly, you are not a female....
Secondly, there was no such thread....
Thirdly, I've been too busy today to comment on Nairaland.
And fourthly, stop playing games.....go look for who to play with.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
maynia:

Have fear of the so called God you serve.

How different are you from atheist now?
In this situation what will an atheist do? What are you doing?

You sold your humanity for religion
rubbish. So this is the medical report? How are you better than the people that burn thieves by the road side doing jungle justice? Your own form of Godliness is to lynch people based on one sided story. Repent before 2021

HERE IS A STORY ABOUT THE MEDICAL REPORT....DOCTOR DID NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF SEXUAL ABUSE YET. That doesnt mean it didnt happen but let there be proofs first so that people like you that are so used to jungle justice wont ruin innocent lives over unfounded allegations.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/433905-deeper-life-high-school-victims-medical-report-silent-on-sexual-abuse.html
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Aussienaija:
rubbish. So this is the medical report? How are you better than the people that burn thieves by the road side doing jungle justice? Your own form of Godliness is to lynch people based on one sided story. Repent before 2021

HERE IS A STORY ABOUT THE MEDICAL REPORT....DOCTOR DID NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE OF SEXUAL ABUSE YET. That doesnt mean it didnt happen but let there be proofs first so that people like you that are so used to jungle justice wont ruin innocent lives over unfounded allegations.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/433905-deeper-life-high-school-victims-medical-report-silent-on-sexual-abuse.html

Just saw that you just opened this account.
Church still dey spread propaganda

Christianity and religion is a joke.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by iluvMAMAV: 3:06am On Jan 01, 2021
retake89:

Ok
koyyes
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
maynia:

Just saw that you just opened this account.
Church still dey spread propaganda

Christianity and religion is a joke.
so i just opened the account to defend a random school against a chubby boy that is now skinny after going to boarding school? You get problem o. You assumed everyone must accept your jungle justice or else they are sponsored. Indeed you have problem.
Until recently, i didn't go to church for more than a year and i don't regret it. This is a matter of school versus student. Purely educational. What is your problem with the so called church? is it the pastor that sodomized the said guy or what ?. You saw a medical report and you still kept talking about church. The boy may or may not be sexually abused, what i am saying is that we need evidence so that people wont be accused unjustly. I was in boarding school and it is very possible to come back skinny after the first session in a boarding school so that is not evidence enough. For all you know, the boy may even be having a chronic illness not yet discovered that is causing the weight loss. Live like a civilized citizen. Stop judging people based on one sided story. It may be you that will be lynched tomorrow with unfounded allegation
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by zik4ever: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aussienaija:
so i just opened the account to defend a random school against a chubby boy that is now skinny after going to boarding school? You get problem o. You assumed everyone must accept your jungle justice or else they are sponsored. Indeed you have problem.
Until recently, i didn't go to church for more than a year and i don't regret it. This is a matter of school versus student. Purely educational. What is your problem with the so called church? is it the pastor that sodomized the said guy or what ?. You saw a medical report and you still kept talking about church. The boy may or may not be sexually abused, what i am saying is that we need evidence so that people wont be accused unjustly. I was in boarding school and it is very possible to come back skinny after the first session in a boarding school so that is not evidence enough. For all you know, the boy may even be having a chronic illness not yet discovered that is causing the weight loss. Live like a civilized citizen. Stop judging people based on one sided story. It may be you that will be lynched tomorrow with unfounded allegation

Yea you did, you opened the account and First thing you did was to defend the church, and that's all you have been doing since. I'm looking at all Your post it is solely about defending the church
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Aussienaija:

Look at all the excuses you are bringing to cover up Evil, religion has damaged your brain.
So the parent won't know if the child has a chronic illness before?
The parent are dumb they don't know what they are saying?
The chronic illness that didn't do anything when he was at home it was after he got to school.

Idiot
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Yea you did, you opened the account and First thing you did was to defend the church, and that's all you have been doing since. I'm looking at all Your post it is solely about defending the church
Dont worry, i will start defending the devil so you can be happy. Anytime i come online i read and go. if i don't comment doesn't mean i only follow this thread and yes, Ive been on Nairaland for over 10years. Opened this one since i recently relocated to Australia for some Australian related post. You kept mentioning me so i kept responding. Anyway, they should just close the school and put all the minors accused in prison so that you all can be happy. After all, her lawyers are already demanding for 100 million naira from the school so we can rest.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Look at all the excuses you are bringing to cover up Evil, religion has damaged your brain.
So the parent won't know if the child has a chronic illness before?
The parent are dumb they don't know what they are saying?
The chronic illness that didn't do anything when he was at home it was after he got to school.

Idiot
Illiterate calling people idiot on open forum. You are the one that will tell me about chronic illness abi? I am a Naija trained, Australia based practicing medical doctor. Several chronic illnesses will show face at the time of stress. First term in boarding school is a period of stress for an 11 year old. Why am i even talking to this foool ?
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
Illiterate calling people idiot on open forum. You are the one that will tell me about chronic illness abi? I am a Naija trained, Australia based practicing medical doctor. Several chronic illnesses will show face at the time of stress. First term in boarding school is a period of stress for an 11 year old. Why am i even talking to this foool ?

So which terminal disease does he have that affects his anus?
You are just a callous SLAVE.
Brainwash animal

If it was your son will you be saying this?
Before you are even accepted into a boarding school, you will submit your medical documents and tell them if you have any illiness. Why are you like this, worthless animal
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
Dont worry, i will start defending the devil so you can be happy. Anytime i come online i read and go. if i don't comment doesn't mean i only follow this thread and yes, Ive been on Nairaland for over 10years. Opened this one since i recently relocated to Australia for some Australian related post. You kept mentioning me so i kept responding. Anyway, they should just close the school and put all the minors accused in prison so that you all can be happy. After all, her lawyers are already demanding for 100 million naira from the school so we can rest.

I pray what happened to that child, worse will happen to yours
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

So which terminal disease does he have that affects his anus?
You are just a callous SLAVE.
Brainwash animal

If it was your son will you be saying this?
Before you are even accepted into a boarding school, you will submit your medical documents and tell them if you have any illiness. Why are you like this, worthless animal
well, i take it you have not read about the medical report that stated that the doctors didnt find any physical evidence of sexual assault meaning nothing happened to the anus. Meanwhile that doesnt mean the child was not raped. So only God knows where you saw something that was wrong with the anus. I dont think it is worth it if i curse you back. Only people that have never made it in life feel fulfilled when they curse others on faceless forum because they cant do it in real life due to their inferiority complex so i only need to educate you. Pele
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

I pray what happened to that child, worse will happen to yours
I was in boarding school. Ive seen worse so i am not moved by your ignorance. My only prayer is that if you have a child or even you yourself, you will be wrongly accused and will be jailed even before getting the opportunity to defend yourself. Your children will be accused of rape and they will go to jail and their names will be dragged on the internet without any opportunity to defend themselves
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
I was in boarding school. Ive seen worse so i am not moved by your ignorance. My only prayer is that if you have a child or even you yourself, you will be wrongly accused and will be jailed even before getting the opportunity to defend yourself. Your children will be accused of rape and they will go to jail and their names will be dragged on the internet without any opportunity to defend themselves

Slave, I also went to a boarding school, from primary school I have been in boarding, and no way you will have terminal disease that it is only your anus that will affected.

Your children will be raped and no one will believe in it, and if they try to take it to court, that same court will sentence them to jail and your name and your children name will be dragged both online and offline.
And you will be dejected and forsaken with the children forever!!!
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
well, i take it you have not read about the medical report that stated that the doctors didnt find any physical evidence of sexual assault meaning nothing happened to the anus. Meanwhile that doesnt mean the child was not raped. So only God knows where you saw something that was wrong with the anus. I dont think it is worth it if i curse you back. Only people that have never made it in life feel fulfilled when they curse others on faceless forum because they cant do it in real life due to their inferiority complex so i only need to educate you. Pele

Stop blabbing Brainwashed SLAVE
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Slave, I also went to a boarding school, from primary school I have been in boarding, and no way you will have terminal disease that it is only your anus that will affected.

Your children will be raped and no one will believe in it, and if they try to take it to court, that same court will sentence them to jail and your name and your children name will be dragged both online and offline.
And you will be dejected and forsaken with to children forever!!!
NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIS ANUS ACCORDING TO HIS DOCTORS. WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MENTIONING ME AND TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE ELSEWHERE? THE CHILDREN THAT WERE ACCUSED WERE CHILDREN OF SOMEONE TOO SO ALL THESE ONLINE BULLYING WONT WORK. SHE WILL BETTER WORK WITH HER LAWYERS AND TAKE THE CASE TO COURT AND SHE WILL NEED MORE EVIDENCE . SINCE YOU JUST WANT ALL OF US TO ACCUSE THE OTHER CHILDREN WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION WHICH THE POLICE ARE ALREADY DOING, I REPEAT, YOU WILL SOON BE ACCUSED OF RAPE, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE ACCUSED OF RAPE AND I WILL BE HERE SUPPORTING PEOPLE TO TAKE THEM TO PRISON STRAIGHT WITHOUT HEARING THEM OUT. WICKED SOUL. JUST TAKE YOUR PATHETIC LIFE ELSEWHERE.
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:
NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIS ANUS ACCORDING TO HIS DOCTORS. WILL YOU PLEASE STOP MENTIONING ME AND TAKE YOUR IGNORANCE ELSEWHERE? THE CHILDREN THAT WERE ACCUSED WERE CHILDREN OF SOMEONE TOO SO ALL THESE ONLINE BULLYING WONT WORK. SHE WILL BETTER WORK WITH HER LAWYERS AND TAKE THE CASE TO COURT AND SHE WILL NEED MORE EVIDENCE . SINCE YOU JUST WANT ALL OF US TO ACCUSE THE OTHER CHILDREN WITHOUT PROPER INVESTIGATION WHICH THE POLICE ARE ALREADY DOING, I REPEAT, YOU WILL SOON BE ACCUSED OF RAPE, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE ACCUSED OF RAPE AND I WILL BE HERE SUPPORTING PEOPLE TO TAKE THEM TO PRISON STRAIGHT WITHOUT HEARING THEM OUT. WICKED SOUL. JUST TAKE YOUR PATHETIC LIFE ELSEWHERE.

Slave, show me where the doctor said that
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aussienaija:

Your children will be raped to death and they will call it fake news tongue
Re: Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy by Aussienaija: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
maynia:

Your children will be raped to death and they will call it fake news tongue

I just felt i should help you because people like just follow the crowd without even knowing what they are saying. You kept saying something happened to the anus, the doctor said no evidence of injury even though that alone cant determine rape. HOWEVER, NOTHING HAPPENED TO THE ANUS. All those your children will be raped to death doesn't move me. If my child is raped, both my child and the rapist will get justice. If the rapist is found guilty, he will go to jail. If he was unjustly accused, he will get justice too. As for you, You must be accused of rape no matter what you do in this life. Wether you like it or not, you or your children will be accused of rape and you wont be given the opportunity to defend yourself because we will all believe your accuser before hearing from you and straight to prison will be your lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.